ADVERTISEMENT

Irish v. the Trees gamethread

You are literally using one of the worst coaches in the history of ND as an example. 😂
I've used many examples. It happens all the time. And Kelly made a coaching mistake hiring him and retaining him for 2.5 years. Another example of a coach making a mistake. It happens

Reactions: bizzybecknd
I've used many examples. It happens all the time. And Kelly made a coaching mistake hiring him and retaining him for 2.5 years. Another example of a coach making a mistake. It happens

You have a reading comprehension problem. I agree with you, but it may only happen at most 20% of the time which makes them right 80% of the time. Again you are taking the minority rule, the exceptions and basing your decisions on that.

You have a reading comprehension problem. I agree with you, but it may only happen at most 20% of the time which makes them right 80% of the time. Again you are taking the minority rule, the exceptions and basing your decisions on that.
No. I agree with you. But I use each example on its own merit. I don't say coaches are right 80% of the time so when I see an obvious mistake just ignore it. You are just taking the macro and cant make up your own mind even if it is obvious

Judge each one individually, not as a macro rule.

Reactions: bizzybecknd
No. I agree with you. But I use each example on its own merit. I don't say coaches are right 80% of the time so when I see an obvious mistake just ignore it. You are just taking the macro and cant make up your own mind even if it is obvious

Judge each one individually, not as a macro rule.
What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of the QB's in practice. All any of us have seen is promotional highlight reels and very limited playing time. How can you judge that Minchey is better than Angeli based on what you've seen? YOU CAN'T!
You are simply going by your feelings and what the recruiting services are telling you. yet the coaches, whom are with them EVERYDAY you are saying are making a mistake?

😂 Can't make this sh1t up!!

What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of the QB's in practice. All any of us have seen is promotional highlight reels and very limited playing time. How can you judge that Minchey is better than Angeli based on what you've seen? YOU CAN'T!
You are simply going by your feelings and what the recruiting services are telling you. yet the coaches, whom are with them EVERYDAY you are saying are making a mistake?

😂 Can't make this sh1t up!!
Omg we haven't been talking about Minchey and Angeli for awhile there boss.

That's what you resorted to 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Minchey didn't even get in during garbage time tonight with 2 minutes left. 😂 It's amazing that we have all these geniuses in this forum, yet none of you have coaching jobs at the FBS level. 😂

Barring injuries, Carr will not start. If you are so confident, I'm more than happy to bet you. Name your price.
Carr might not start, but they are giving him a chance to legitimately compete this spring.

It's very likely either minchey or carr are the starter and ND sets a course to grow with the young offense vs more of the game management poor QB play that Angeli would continue.

I'd set the line at 40% minchey, 40% carr, 20% Angeli going into spring.

Carr might not start, but they are giving him a chance to legitimately compete this spring.

It's very likely either minchey or carr are the starter and ND sets a course to grow with the young offense vs more of the game management poor QB play that Angeli would continue.

Barring injuries, CJ Carr has zero chance to start at TAM. Zero.

IMO the 2024 starting QB at Notre Dame will be a grad transfer.

Unless they get Riley

Wow another genius that knows Angeli would play poorly based on seeing nothing in person or on film. 😂 This forum is hilarious 😂

The exception is not the rule dummy. So if your selling lemonade, and 2 people out 20 tell you it' needs more sugar, you would change your recipe. You're a fool, go back into your parents basement.
Keep masking up in the basement, never doubt leadership

Keep masking up in the basement, never doubt leadership
Hey moron, you don't know sh1t about me. I was actually traveling regionally during the lock down dumb ass, while you were probably hiding in your closet double masked.

Omg we haven't been talking about Minchey and Angeli for awhile there boss.

That's what you resorted to 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh yea i forgot. when you are wrong and someone schools you, you move the goal posts. You are the biggest loser on this forum, right up there with Chase. 😂😂😂

Oh yea i forgot. when you are wrong and someone schools you, you move the goal posts. You are the biggest loser on this forum, right up there with Chase. 😂😂😂
You say that about everyone. Who cares. Say something insightful for once

No one is moving the goal post. I said it will be a 3 man QB battle and may the best man win.

You are the one who gets defensive and obsessed about Angeli (I wonder why NJ LOL)

It doesn't mean shit who was 2nd or 3rd string this year

Think for yourself sheep boy. Mask up

No one is moving the goal post. I said it will be a 3 man QB battle and may the best man win.

You are the one who gets defensive and obsessed about Angeli (I wonder why NJ LOL)

It’ll be a 4 way battle. He already said he’s going to the portal. Unless someone transfers.

My guess and it’s purely a guess is we get Riley Leonard and Angeli is the backup with Carr redshirting. Minchey is too tough to predict. I just don’t know with him. I assume he’d pass Angeli on the depth chart by the end of next season. At that point if Freeman looks to the portal in 2025, he needs a kick in the balls.

It’ll be a 4 way battle. He already said he’s going to the portal. Unless someone transfers.

My guess and it’s purely a guess is we get Riley Leonard and Angeli is the backup with Carr redshirting. Minchey is too tough to predict. I just don’t know with him. I assume he’d pass Angeli on the depth chart by the end of next season. At that point if Freeman looks to the portal in 2025, he needs a kick in the balls.
If we get Leonard, big if, I would assume one of Angeli or Minchey transfers

lol I don't care if Angeli starts or not. Let them battle it out and let the best man win.

You and some others have alluded to Angeli not having a chance, when you don't know sh1t.

I've got more football knowledge in my little toe than you do in that little pea brain of yours.

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. 😂😂😂😂

If Minchey wins the job, what does that mean for Carr? Would he sit behind someone just a year ahead of him?

lol I don't care if Angeli starts or not. Let them battle it out and let the best man win.

You and some others have alluded to Angeli not having a chance, when you don't know sh1t.

I've got more football knowledge in my little toe than you do in that little pea brain of yours.

I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know. 😂😂😂😂
Again, good ones. Hilarious. No insightful original takes.

Never did I say Angeli had no chance. So along with you being terrible at comedy, you also have a reading problem

You get the information wrong. And then You laugh at your lame jokes. Be originating or insightful just once. At least try being accurate sometimes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT