ADVERTISEMENT

Irish v. the Trees gamethread

If I was Freeman, I'd put Angeli in. Hartman 2 turnovers already.

Stupid play. Everybody in this thread knew the formation and the play. Sigh.

I think we are playing for Sam's Participation Trophy.....not Sam's fault....Its on the coaching staff. Angeli or Minchey should already be in this game. Maybe there's a minutes clause in Sam's NIL contract...who knows....but Notre Dame should be looking to the future right now.

I said that before last week. And you said no because he's not playing better on practice. Now you changed to what I said. God job you're learning
I never said he's not playing better in practice. I said we don't know, the coaches do, but if Hartman isn't getting it done during this game, then I'm all for making a change.

I never said he's not playing better in practice. I said we don't know, the coaches do, but if Hartman isn't getting it done during this game, then I'm all for making a change.
He hasn't been getting it done. You finally got it. Good

He hasn't been getting it done. You finally got it. Good
Hartman got it done last week vs Wake.

This is a perfect game to get Angeli in. Honestly Stanford sucks, Hartman should be lighting it up against this defense and he's not.

Anybody else enjoying this game thread? Should be on Fubo more often, there would be at least 8 threads calling for MF to be fired if on NBC.

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ
If ND gets a TD here they should give Angeli one series to see what he can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT