ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

You use his info. Then you bash him. Then you post what he thinks as your own. Then you bash him again

Wrong. I’m not like you. I don’t love everything about someone that occasionally has bad ideas or talks trash. He still has a show worth watching. I’ve never once posted something of his as my own, dummy. I might bring it to the board but nobody thinks I’m pretending live YouTube info. is my own. You legit make shit up. I don’t have secret intel nor do I pretend to. Neither do you. I post what I hear or think and occasionally controversial stuff that I think will start conversation. Not everyone has time to sift through IB episodes or see every Twitter post. We bring info here second hand to inform and try and condense it and discuss. Exactly what a message board is intended for. I appreciate others who do the same, even those I bicker with like you. I think you could be Driskell, but then again, he’d probably have something shitty to say about EG, so perhaps not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
You said you were done watching him now you're back watching haha

Yes you've said things he said and put it on the board word for word and didnt give him the credit for the info. Then you talk crap about him. At least give him recognition when you use all his info

You said you were done watching him now you're back watching haha

Yes you've said things he said and put it on the board word for word and didnt give him the credit for the info. Then you talk crap about him. At least give him recognition when you use all his info

Nah, this isn’t English class. We all get our info from the internet, dummy. If you want MLA suck it.

And yes, Friday he was getting after peoples dads again. While his yes men sit and shake their heads in agreement about everything he says. While the show is fine overall, it’s worth criticism. Driskell apparently improved his reputation as of late. That says a lot. He’s like you. Doesn’t allow disagreement. Narcissist. Everyone is wrong. You guys are two pees in a pod.

Last edited:
Nah, this isn’t English class. We all get our info from the internet, dummy. If you want MLA suck it.
You can't think for yourself you hack.

You use all the guys info and come on here like you know what you are talking about. You say a qb is trash because he told you that, even though he never said that. Then you change your tune after someone else said he was good.

You can't think for yourself. Or watch film for yourself.

You change your mind on recruits and players like a school girl after every rumor you hear

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Yeah, get a room or maybe, just come to the conclusion that EVERYONE is regurgitating someone else’s information. There are no real “insiders” here nor is anyone here a talented film evaluator.

Get over yourselves and just shut the hell up about it already.

Yeah, get a room or maybe, just come to the conclusion that EVERYONE is regurgitating someone else’s information. There are no real “insiders” here nor is anyone here a talented film evaluator.

Get over yourselves and just shut the hell up about it already.
I'll do what I want but cool take

I'll do what I want but cool take

Being the single most egotistical poster on the board… I knew you would. If you had any real information or talent evaluation skills, you sure wouldn’t be here on this board. So, keep treating other posters like they’re all dumb or don’t have a right to any opinion that differs from yours. Not that your opinions are really yours anyways. You steal info and then Lord it over people as if it was your own. Fraud

But do what you want. It’s what you’ve always done…

Being the single most egotistical poster on the board… I knew you would. If you had any real information or talent evaluation skills, you sure wouldn’t be here on this board. So, keep treating other posters like they’re all dumb or don’t have a right to any opinion that differs from yours. Not that your opinions are really yours anyways. You steal info and then Lord it over people as if it was your own. Fraud

But do what you want. It’s what you’ve always done…
Even cooler story.

I dunno about bad, but 2021 was the first year the Oline wasn't a strength in a long time.

Irish Breakdown said today they highly doubt CJ reclassifies. They think ND will still try and get a ‘23 QB, but they don’t know who it will be. They mentioned maybe portal. I’m guessing it won’t be anyone good. Singer is high on Angeli. Not many others are. Hopefully he’s right. A true frosh is going to have little chance at taking over with high level of success regardless of ranking with Angeli having 3 years in the system. Hell, beating out Angeli won’t be easy at all as a freshman. He’s going to be old man Coan by the time CJ gets on campus. His recruitment is going to be like the worlds longest novel that just never ends. I was hoping he’d get on campus sooner than later. At least he will EE. Better than nothing.

Last edited:
Irish Breakdown said today they highly doubt CJ reclassifies. They think ND will still try and get a ‘23 QB, but they don’t know who it will be. They mentioned maybe portal. I’m guessing it won’t be anyone good. Singer is high on Angeli. Not many others are. Hopefully he’s right. A true frosh is going to have little chance at taking over with high level of success regardless of ranking with Angeli having 3 years in the system. Hell, beating out Angeli won’t be easy at all as a freshman. He’s going to be old man Coan by the time CJ gets on campus. His recruitment is going to be like the worlds longest novel that just never ends. I was hoping he’d get on campus sooner than later. At least he will EE. Better than nothing.
OK.

Wiltfong CB to Oregon
This makes perfect sense. NIL plus no competition. If a recruitment turns into a head case scratcher, the basics finally emerge. Maybe education is not that important. Maybe long term relationships with coaches not so important. Maybe he changes his mind a few more times. Who knows.

This. He's his major source then he decides if he agrees or disagrees and posts.
Senseless, TB is the real deal and CJ is a 5 star quality. It does not matter what DM does either way. Granted you cannot have enough 5 star QB's on the rooster but the major schools have this issue year in a year in and year out. If DM has the heart and the desire to choose the irish than so be it. If he does not than so be it. No matter what ND is in good shape at QB.

Senseless, TB is the real deal and CJ is a 5 star quality. It does not matter what DM does either way. Granted you cannot have enough 5 star QB's on the rooster but the major schools have this issue year in a year in and year out. If DM has the heart and the desire to choose the irish than so be it. If he does not than so be it. No matter what ND is in good shape at QB.
Not if Buchner gets injured or doesnt pan out. Then we are screwed

Usually 3 to 4

Bama Georgia OSU Clemson

Isnt that what we are trying to become.
Your elite standards are softer than mine. Alabama is the only elite program that I know of.

Winning one title in the last 10 years, like Georgia has done, doesn't qualify as an elite CFB program.

Your elite standards are softer than mine. Alabama is the only elite program that I know of.

Winning one title in the last 10 years, like Georgia has done, doesn't qualify as an elite CFB program.
Clemson won 2 National Championships and played in the playoffs like 5 times.

And thats not elite? Just beyond dumb

If Georgia isnt elite, either were we under Lou. Georgia was also 1 play away from having a title in 17

Reactions: NDinNJ
Golson pretty much called moore a lock to ND for months….
His buddy freeman and his boy Rees screwed it uk again, most important position

Buchner or bust for next 3 years

Reactions: IrishBeer
I don’t know. Freeman got a 5 star QB in in his first year. They mishandled Dante, but CJ is good. They should have never gone all in.
I think cj is good but not as good as ranking

failing two years in a row at qb under Rees shouldn’t get a pass

Golson pretty much called moore a lock to ND for months….
His buddy freeman and his boy Rees screwed it uk again, most important position

Buchner or bust for next 3 years

CJ might reclassify. I don’t trust Irish Breakdown. They’re a solid show but they say a lot of bs. I think CJ to ‘23 is 50/50.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT