ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

LoL

MF recruited that defensive class which led to our number 6 class.

And we'll still finish top 5 this year, just the bottom of the top 5 instead of top 3 with him
9 out of 17 4 star recruits in the 22 class were offense

Our lone 5 star and our 2 highest rated players were defense

Billy Schrauth and Gibran Payne both committed to MF as head coach, not BK
I agree MF is very good recruiter but to say class ranking was due to defense is inaccurate…. We didn’t have any 5 star defensive players on rivals

I agree MF is very good recruiter but to say class ranking was due to defense is inaccurate…. We didn’t have any 5 star defensive players on rivals
I only look at Composite. And if any individual ranking 247 is the best

Sneed was a composite 5 star what is most important

No outliers

That doesn't mean he didnt have a great class.

Freeman and Rees led the charge in 22 recruiting
I'm playing devils advocate. This (rivals) forum is dull. IrishEnvy is non stop by the way. It's as busy right now as this forum is on Saturdays in the fall. I need someone to argue with for my own entertainment. This place has taken a big nose dive over the years. I wonder what ND35 and IIO would be saying these days. Big Freeman fan here. Not as high on Rees, but Carr was certainly a refreshing change. Just need him to stick. In other news, Loy says nice things about Carr...

He also advocated for BVG, Del Alexander, and Jeff Quinn. Stop cherry-picking info to fit your narrative. This isn’t CNN or FoxNews.
Jeff Quinn, while OL coach, was 44-6 with Brian Kelly.

Zero complaints regarding Jeff Quinn.

Reactions: Pennick4
Jeff Quinn, while OL coach, was 44-6 with Brian Kelly.

Zero complaints regarding Jeff Quinn.
All the coaches had good records. Are saying Del did a good job as well?

We were 11 and 2 last year. Good record. Did quinn do a good job?

All the coaches had good records. Are saying Del did a good job as well?

We were 11 and 2 last year. Good record. Did quinn do a good job?
Good? When you go 44-6 over a 4-year span, and you make a 4-team Playoff twice, that's an outstanding run.

Again, zero problem with Brian Kelly hiring Jeff Quinn.

Good? When you go 44-6 over a 4-year span, and you make a 4-team Playoff twice, that's an outstanding run.

So because we had an outstanding run, are you saying all coaches performed well?

Thats so dumb.

“What you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.”

Today is the day 5 star QB CJ Carr picks ND.
I said 6 months ago that Dante “love the recruiting attention” Moore and his clone C Tate would never wear Blue n Gold. They are not ND guys.
I know shit.
I just did a poop in da box test instead of a rotor rooter colonoscopie because I know shit

you can follow the analysts or you can get the straight poop from me.

I said 6 months ago that Dante “love the recruiting attention” Moore and his clone C Tate would never wear Blue n Gold. They are not ND guys.
I know shit.
I just did a poop in da box test instead of a rotor rooter colonoscopie because I know shit

you can follow the analysts or you can get the straight poop from me.
poop in his hand, poop in his hand! one of the best strategies ever!

Reactions: theskibro
BS. Take a good look at those that got away and what they did afterwards and you will eat your words.
Has nothing to do with them not getting through admissions. That was lazy attempts to explain losses. Just like Elston would lose recruits and say ND stopped recruiting them

While Loy just posted a few minutes ago that we aren't 100% out of it, almost everyone (besides Driskell, who is a nut job) close to the recruitment said we are done recruiting him. Rumors are flying from Michigan's media that he's leaning towards Michigan. Others have said he is getting worn out with things and might cancel the A&M visit. Lots of rumors that dad prevented the public commitment to ND in the spring (silent instead) and that Dante likes ND, but dad loves UofM (big fanboy, tats and stuff). While I think it was always close, Dante strongly favored ND, dad never bought in. He will eventually choose Michigan, rather half-heartedly, because of his dad. I expect Dante to pop soon for Michigan.
I've always had that feeling. He's a Detroit homer (nothing wrong with that per se, you just don't get that from a lot of recruits). Every place he mentioned, he talked about how that program either gave love or didn't for Detroit area players.

But it makes sense that Dad is a huge homer. But man, can you imagine the pressure on that kid if he picks UM? Not just from the fanbase, but from dad?

My cousin played for ND, but he was recruited by USC, among others. I think he really wanted to go to California, but he basically made the decision to please his family. He ended up transferring after a couple of years.

I hope Dante makes his decision for himself, whatever it is. it's his life, not his dad's.

I chose a D2 school because my mom pressured me into it, there was a lot going on with this story, and I had an athletic scholarship. I wanted to go D1 as a walk-on. I had a good relationship with the D1 coach that wanted me to walk-on and we’d talk scholarship later. That was my dream, D1. Long story short, I had a successful freshman year, then transferred to a local school after 1 year because it wasn’t in my heart to be there. Lost connection with that D1 coach, quit the sport I loved and gave up my dream to be a D1 athlete. Occasionally I still regret it and I’m in my 40’s. This is a different situation than Dante’s (different sport too), and I probably wasn’t even going to be an AA or anything like that, but choosing your parents school is the biggest mistake you can make.
well You did well anyway, And Jesus loves you!

Sounds like Dante is still ours if we want him but the staff doesn’t want to lose Carr, who it seems they may view as the better of the two.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with them not getting through admissions. That was lazy attempts to explain losses. Just like Elston would lose recruits and say ND stopped recruiting them
And you are always stupid.
I clearly said that the divas did not want to work that hard in the classroom and of course you acted like a defense attorney with a guilty client.
But then you always do.

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT