ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

I've always had that feeling. He's a Detroit homer (nothing wrong with that per se, you just don't get that from a lot of recruits). Every place he mentioned, he talked about how that program either gave love or didn't for Detroit area players.

But it makes sense that Dad is a huge homer. But man, can you imagine the pressure on that kid if he picks UM? Not just from the fanbase, but from dad?

My cousin played for ND, but he was recruited by USC, among others. I think he really wanted to go to California, but he basically made the decision to please his family. He ended up transferring after a couple of years.

I hope Dante makes his decision for himself, whatever it is. it's his life, not his dad's.
Its like when Peyton Manning chose Tennessee rather than Mississippi.But then Eli went to Mississippi.

Peyton has said many times he did not want to deal with the expectations
Eli did not seem to care.

Moore is a diva and frankly I am not that sure I really want him at ND. The way he laps up all the attention as regards recruiting leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This is not me. From the IE board...

"Driskell with some interesting thoughts on Dante/Carr:

-ND hasn't dropped Dante.
-ND isn't planning for CJ to reclassify. They've had the conversation but they haven't even reached the infancy stages.
-As of 3-4 days ago he was still talking to ND commits.
-Dante did an interview with Driskell after CJ's announcement last night and Dante said he called CJ and congratulated him and followed up with "I'm still 100 with ND."
-During the interview, Driskell said it was very obvious that Dante is getting frustrated with a lot of the rumors about and around him on ND message boards. It's clear that people around Dante are telling him every rumor that is going around on message boards. People on message boards are running with rumors that are not grounded in fact and are just, well, rumors. It comes off as if "ND people are saying this." Driskell said that's exactly why he took a month "time out" of talking about Dante because all of the rumors are being taken and spun to be used against ND and hurt ND (and Dante)."

🤜

-ND isn't planning for CJ to reclassify. They've had the conversation but they haven't even reached the infancy stages.
-Dante did an interview with Driskell after CJ's announcement last night and Dante said he called CJ and congratulated him and followed up with "I'm still 100 with ND."
-During the interview, Driskell said it was very obvious that Dante is getting frustrated with a lot of the rumors about and around him on ND message boards. It's clear that people around Dante are telling him every rumor that is going around on message boards. People on message boards are running with rumors that are not grounded in fact and are just, well, rumors. It comes off as if "ND people are saying this." Driskell said that's exactly why he took a month "time out" of talking about Dante because all of the rumors are being taken and spun to be used against ND and hurt ND (and Dante)."

🤜
This is Enquirer level stuff.

High School gossip.

🤜
He’s upset over rumors? Man…college football is gonna be tough……

You can multiply "rumors' about DM by the number of programs he has expressed interest in. It isn't just ND fans who are chiming in about him. Obviously, he is aware that he is the topic of conversation at Michigan, TAMU and Oregon as well. Whoever needs a quarterback in 2023 is talking about him....especially those programs he has singled out himself. Meh.

Moore is good: not great. Recruiting may be the highlight of his career!

Stop spreading every rumor you read and hearsay.

People are talking a lot of crap on a kid and half of the stuff isn't even true. Let him figure it out on his timeline

Spreading? Like your boy Driskell blaming people close to Dante? We all know who he’s blaming. Also, this is exactly what Driskell just said on IB. WTF is ur deal? It’s what he’s putting out there dummy. This board has said nothing but nice things about Dante. If anyone started bad rumors, it was the media and your idol Bryan Driskell. Loy also said we dropped him, which turns out to be bs. The media is the villain. Not the boards or the staff or ND nation.

Last edited:
Reactions: francade
Spreading? Like your boy Driskell blaming people close to Dante? We all know who he’s blaming. Also, this is exactly what Driskell just said on IB. WTF is ur deal? It’s what he’s putting out there dummy.
I know what he said.

I'm talking about things you posted on Dante daily that were just rumors and not true. Taking every little thing and making it sound like fact.

I know you like to stir the pot but at least be accurate

Reactions: sjb75
I know what he said.

I'm talking about things you posted on Dante daily that were just rumors and not true. Taking every little thing and making it sound like fact.

I know you like to stir the pot but at least be accurate

Again, the media started the bs about Dante. The boards have been nothing but excited. ND nation has shown Dante the most love I can recall of a recruit in my lifetime.

You post things about Dante Moore on a daily basis.

Only nice things. By the way, who the hell are you? Go back to the paid site rich boy.

Driskell, Loy, Shaun and all of UofMs scum media started bs rumors. The IE board is 10x’s busier than this one and spewing all the garbage the UofM media started.

Last edited:
And you are always stupid.
I clearly said that the divas did not want to work that hard in the classroom and of course you acted like a defense attorney with a guilty client.
But then you always do.
Yeah youre full of shit. Bye felicia

"I'm still 100 with ND" doesn't mean "I'm 100% with ND" it means "I'm still good with ND" just an FYI for those who aren't current with their urban lingo

He's a legend in his own mind
We will see what happens in a year plus after Moore commits to UM and then decommits from UM and UM comes courting Carr again. Or if Manning says he wants to go to ND. Subject to whether or not the world ends

Loy says ND can get Moore if they push. Loy’s also been smoking crack lately so hard to tell what’s true anymore.
Did they legalize crack too? I missed that . Not surprised So only left illegal is belief in God.

Reactions: tbonesays
The personnel up front aren't " road grader " style with maybe the exception being Fisher. The last true "road grader " at ND was Q. You can achieve the same success with more athletic types like Alt. It's all about how they function as a unit.
Scheme and predictability are even more paramount.

I still remember trying to run to the left side with Quentin and McGlinchey both on that side against Georgia and it was even worse against Miami.
Oh and with the "ultimate line coach" and the best left guard/tackle tandem in the nation.
It netted us absolutely nothing.

Predictability and or lack of it and scheme against good teams are absolutely paramount.

Here's to a new era and hopefully an era with big plays and unpredictability. (Not trick plays)

Nonody has been afriad of our offense for a very very long time.

This must change if we're to start playing big boy football again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT