ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Moore

Notre Dame would not have beaten Alabama two seasons ago with Patrick Mahomes playing QB.

ND needs far more than a better QB.
They've made huge upgrades at every position. If they landed a couple stud corners and Dante then game on

Haha, and Dante is committing in April. You’re the board narcissist. You tell everyone they’re wrong.
Wait Avery Johnson sucks. Oh wait no now hes awesome. I was told he couldn't throw but now I think hes a great qb

Dante is going to Michigan, no hes going to LSU. No hes going to tx am for sure. No his dad wants him at Michigan. Wait it was Miami.

Rees sucks. Oh but if he gets cj to reclassify he did an amazing job. If not he sucks and screwed everything up.

Cj needs to reclassify. No cj is going to now do anything the staff wants. Regardless of what he wants or his family.

I have inside info from 247. I know everything.

Dont forget, Driskell is where I get my info from. Hes a good source of info. No wait, hes crazy and a hack. Oh but I'm going to use all his podcasts for info on this board

Oh, we're going to give credit to Kelly for last years number 6 class when he didn't recruit the defense at all. No matter if he was spending more time on the golf course than grinding on the trail

But you already said you just say things to create controversy

Reactions: jcswoopnh
Wait Avery Johnson sucks. Oh wait no now hes awesome. I was told he couldn't throw but now I think hes a great qb

Dante is going to Michigan, no hes going to LSU. No hes going to tx am for sure. No his dad wants him at Michigan. Wait it was Miami.

Rees sucks. Oh but if he gets cj to reclassify he did an amazing job. If not he sucks and screwed everything up.

Cj needs to reclassify. No cj is going to now do anything the staff wants. Regardless of what he wants or his family.

I have inside info from 247. I know everything.

Dont forget, Driskell is where I get my info from. Hes a good source of info. No wait, hes crazy and a hack. Oh but I'm going to use all his podcasts for info on this board

Oh, we're going to give credit to Kelly for last years number 6 class when he didn't recruit the defense at all. No matter if he was spending more time on the golf course than grinding on the trail

But you already said you just say things to create controversy

Recruiting is a fluid situation, dummy.

Reactions: Notre Dame du Lac
Uh, no. Going all in was dumb. I’ve said that since the winter. You take the best kid that wants in first. Carr beat Sayin to the punch. Works for me. ND could’ve definitely had Avery Johnson, they stopped pushing.

If Carr reclassifies, you recruit very hard all the kids you’d like to have, Sayin, Posse, Puglisi, etc until one snaps. You certainly don’t stop recruiting any of them until one commits. All in dies absolutely nothing. Both ND and Michigan will have no ‘23 QB. OR contd recruiting several kids and likely still is. And they are getting him. Well played smart recruiting by OR. Shows Dante we like a lot of kids, he doesn’t care.
I agree, going all in on one recruit for a specific position is not smart. Alabama was recruiting several QB's along with Arch Manning. Texas, who landed Arch Manning were recruiting several other QB's. I hope the staff learned from this.

Reactions: IrishBeer
They've made huge upgrades at every position. If they landed a couple stud corners and Dante then game on
We agree. It's going to take far far more than a significant upgrade over Ian Book to defeat Alabama and Nick Saban on a football field.

Reactions: jcswoopnh
I agree, going all in on one recruit for a specific position is not smart. Alabama was recruiting several QB's along with Arch Manning. Texas, who landed Arch Manning were recruiting several other QB's. I hope the staff learned from this.
Texas also agreed to the Mannings request that no other qb's be signed

Texas also agreed to the Mannings request that no other qb's be signed
Maybe, but Texas also landed Quinn Ewers from the transfer portal who was the #1 recruit in his class. Ewers also has 4 years of eligibility, so basically they did sign another QB

Last edited:
The Dante thing and the RB who chose Clemson are indicative of total stupidity by ND and Rees in particular. Just stupid Never wait. Identify the ones you want and go with who wants you first. Simple n safe

I guess Rees thinks he has special recruiting powers that endear him to a recruit more than another coach

well 2 strikes. Very bad and no experts from Driskell or posters like Golson who were confident in Dante have said anything Crickets
We need to get game changers at WR and QB. Dante was that guy. Giving him the time we did was fine. We are still top couple for Sayin. We have Buchner, Carr, Angeli which is top 15. Let’s see what develops

We need to get game changers at WR and QB. Dante was that guy. Giving him the time we did was fine. We are still top couple for Sayin. We have Buchner, Carr, Angeli which is top 15. Let’s see what develops
Pyne is still on the roster

Top for Sayin? He’s in same class as Carr. Sayin has moved on n will sign with loser Kelly

Correction. Anthony Wright is reporting Dante is getting $3-4 million and mom and dad jobs at Nike.

College football is ruined.
Mom or Dad getting a job happened quite a lot in the history of cfb, it is just not something the NCAA really had jurisdiction to investigate. The 3-4 million is a bit new.

edit: maybe everyone can find some reason to be mad at SCOTUS.

Mom or Dad getting a job happened quite a lot in the history of cfb, it is just not something the NCAA really had jurisdiction to investigate. The 3-4 million is a bit new.

edit: maybe everyone can find some reason to be mad at SCOTUS.
No reason to

Dante Moore will choose Ducks because he ducked competing with CJ Carr. It’s that simple. He needs to be The Guy. A ducker.
Seriously, I just don't buy into a lot of this ducking stuff as almost everyone of these 5-star recruits are confident in their ability - or should be. And if they're not, what school really wants him? And Moore is a year ahead of Carr and would already have a year to learn the system

Just look at OSU and Texas. I'll use OSU's QB depth as the example since there's a ton of chatter on this board around OSU - being NDs first 2022 game. They have Stroud (top 2 in the country), former 5-star McCord, high 4-star Devin Brown, and have a commit from 2024 QB Raiola - the overall #1 in the country. And the kicker, one of the fastest-rising 2023 QBs and Elite Eleven - Austin Novosad - will be deciding in the next few days whether to flip from Baylor to OSU.

And then there's Texas. They'll simply have the two highest rated QBs of the last few years - Ewers (formerly at OSU) and Manning on their roster in 2024 and are in on a ton of highly rated 2024 and 2025 QBs. And have you looked at the constant QB depth Alabama's roster?

My point - ducking QB competition is just a way-out excuse sometimes. I would guess that Moore just likes Oregon - and their coaches - better than he likes ND and Michigan.

And besides, losing in-state players Moore and Carr is really a gut punch to Michigan. They should at least get one - if not both - of these players especially with Harbaugh coming in as a QB whisperer.

Moore is a real diva and good riddance.

And I really think he wants to go to a place where he is absolutely the Guy and no real competition.

After all this I am quite happy to have Carr.

Dante Moore will choose Ducks because he ducked competing with CJ Carr. It’s that simple. He needs to be The Guy. A ducker.
He didn't "Duck" competition, he just went about this process in a way that's not favorable to ND. When Moore started to not look as much of a sure thing the ND staff went all in on Carr and gave him the option to reclassify. Carr became ND's new #1 for 23 or 24.

• Haha
Moore is a real diva and good riddance.

And I really think he wants to go to a place where he is absolutely the Guy and no real competition.

After all this I am quite happy to have Carr.
I'm pretty sure Dante is a pretty damn good 17 year old kid who is not getting the best advice from the people he trusts. It's pretty shitty calling a kid a diva

• Haha
He didn't "Duck" competition, he just went about this process in a way that's not favorable to ND. When Moore started to not look as much of a sure thing the ND staff went all in on Carr and gave him the option to reclassify. Carr became ND's new #1 for 23 or 24.

He cooled on ND the day CJ committed. Ironic?

No. They were still talking to Dante and still wanted him. If they got Dante they wouldn't even have brought up reclassifying to Carr. Still looks unlikely. The only reason is an option is because we missed on Moore. The staff wanted both. Got 1

No. They were still talking to Dante and still wanted him. If they got Dante they wouldn't even have brought up reclassifying to Carr. Still looks unlikely. The only reason is an option is because we missed on Moore. The staff wanted both. Got 1

The reclassifying talk happened after Dante cooled on us. Dante was all Irish until CJ committed. Then Dante got nervous, angry, emotional, or whatever and went the OR route.

ADVERTISEMENT