ADVERTISEMENT

Ceedee Lamb =

stu4don

I've posted how many times?
Dec 13, 2006
Kevin Austin???

Ceedee is pretty damn dominant. Any chance Kevin develops to be this good. They have nearly the exact same measurable coming out of high school.

Kevin Austin???

Ceedee is pretty damn dominant. Any chance Kevin develops to be this good. They have nearly the exact same measurable coming out of high school.

Frankly, it's incredibly hard to know what Kevin Austin will be until he's focused, settled in his life and is on the football field in a starting role, healthy, happy and producing.

That said, if he's ever Lamb, ND his a 17th inning, pinch hit, walk off grand slam... Lamb has 1100 yards receiving this year, 14 touchdowns and is averaging almost 21 yards per catch on 50 receptions.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
He is (with Jeudy) this year's #1 at WR.

I have high hopes for Austin. Do they have comparable speed?

Kevin Austin???

I have no clue. We havent seem him much at all to know

Frankly, it's incredibly hard to know what Kevin Austin will be until he's focused, settled in his life and is on the football field in a starting role, healthy, happy and producing.

That said, if he's ever Lamb, ND his a 17th inning, pinch hit, walk off grand slam... Lamb has 1100 yards receiving this year, 14 touchdowns and is averaging almost 21 yards per catch on 50 receptions.
If he is that good, he'll be heading to the NFL after next year

He is (with Jeudy) this year's #1 at WR.

I have high hopes for Austin. Do they have comparable speed?
This years’ draft is ridiculously deep at receiver. I think we all believe that Chase can play in the NFL and he is the 15th ranked receiver! Crazy talent this year.

This years’ draft is ridiculously deep at receiver. I think we all believe that Chase can play in the NFL and he is the 15th ranked receiver! Crazy talent this year.

sweet. I’m a Bills fan and we need either a stud WR to give Josh Allen another target or a DE edge rusher to take over Jerry Hughes’ spot. If Edge, give me Julian Okwara. Pick Claypool in the 2nd.

sweet. I’m a Bills fan and we need either a stud WR to give Josh Allen another target or a DE edge rusher to take over Jerry Hughes’ spot. If Edge, give me Julian Okwara. Pick Claypool in the 2nd.

What you need is a move to Toronto and to start over :)

What you need is a move to Toronto and to start over :)

I won’t be a Bills fan if they ever move to Toronto. Nothing against Toronto because it is an awesome city. With the loyalty that the city of Buffalo and surrounding area have shown to the Bills over the past 25 years (to a losing franchise), that would be too much for me to get over.

Last edited:
I won’t be a Bills fan if they ever move to Toronto. Nothing against Toronto because it is an awesome city. With the loyalty that the city of Buffalo and surrounding area have shown to the Bills over the past 25 years (to a losing franchise), that would be too much for me to get over.

I would feel the exact same way if I were you. That's completely understandable.

Resorting to name calling over football just shows how weak- minded and unintelligent you are.

Resorting to trolling on a forum shows how big of a loser you are. Get a life partner, no one on here cares for what you have to say. Ask your mom if the easy mac is done yet you jive turkey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT