ADVERTISEMENT

Be Honest

NyyorkerND

Irish Guard
Nov 3, 2010
I don't know what fans expected. We are playing with a fourth string QB, (to me Buchner is a 3rd string on a top 10 team) and a OC if we're being honest that didn't warrant the job. On top of that a first time head coach. I don't care about this season I didn't expect much coming in what's more alarming is we don't have an elite QB recruit coming in next year. I said a couple weeks back I'll give Freeman one free year. But you can't run the same QBs out there next year and expect to win. We have a lot of injuries on defense but for the most part they are playing decent enough.

I don't know what fans expected. We are playing with a fourth string QB, (to me Buchner is a 3rd string on a top 10 team) and a OC if we're being honest that didn't warrant the job. On top of that a first time head coach. I don't care about this season I didn't expect much coming in what's more alarming is we don't have an elite QB recruit coming in next year. I said a couple weeks back I'll give Freeman one free year. But you can't run the same QBs out there next year and expect to win. We have a lot of injuries on defense but for the most part they are playing decent enough.
Portal time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT