ADVERTISEMENT

Being reported that ND is likely in the Poptarts

Dec 29, 2005
Bowl against Okie State or KSU. ND still has a chance though much slimmer now of playing LSU in the ReliaQuest Bowl.

I’m not sure how but with the loss of UGA it somehow has ripple effects costing ND a chance vs LSU. LSU will now likely play a trash Wisconsin team.

Reactions: chaseball
Definitely hoping for bowl game against Tennessee or LSU. Big wins against good teams in the SEC could help move the brand forward. I don't think a win vs an above average big 12 program is going to do anything to move the needle in any meaningful way.

Last edited:
With all the opt outs/ guys in portal. Bowl games are meaningless unless playoffs.

Our offense will be worse then usual, if you can comprehend that

Definitely hoping for bowl game against Tennessee or LSU. Big wins against good teams in the SEC could help move the brand forward. I don't think a win vs an above average big 12 program is going to do anything to move the needle in any meaningful way.

"move the brand forward..."

WTF?

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Only thing that will move the program forward is the new AD taking a more calculated approach than Jack. Jack made a good hire with BK. Pete is going to have to find his BK while also navigating and being cutting edge in the NIL and transfer era.

Only thing that will move the program forward is the new AD taking a more calculated approach than Jack. Jack made a good hire with BK. Pete is going to have to find his BK while also navigating and being cutting edge in the NIL and transfer era.
Bk started 16 and 10

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT