ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Rees getting schooled

Lol...this OP didnt age well. Lol at guys who post after 1 or 2 series like they know all.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Freaking Tommy, the one game I want you to win and you put up this shit ass performance
You do realize, like it or not, but MI is ranked #1 in the country, yes? And AL had a 7 point lead until the defense gave up a long drive TD, yes? And Milroe fumbled away a promising drive, yes?

You do realize, like it or not, but MI is ranked #1 in the country, yes? And AL had a 7 point lead until the defense gave up a long drive TD, yes?
Michigan played a weak schedule, yes? Alabama has much more talent, yes? 20 points in modern football is not good, yes?

I've seen this before in big games by him

Michigan played a weak schedule, yes? Alabama has much more talent, yes? 20 points in modern football is not good, yes?

I've seen this before in big games by him
So all the pollsters are wrong ranking MI ... because you say so. Ok, I see how that works

So all the pollsters are wrong ranking MI ... because you say so. Ok, I see how that works
Because we all know the highest ranked teams always win and the pollsters are never wrong. That's why we beat Clemson.... oh wait

Because we all know the highest ranked teams always win and the pollsters are never wrong. That's why we beat Clemson.... oh wait
It's AL that is thoroughly overrated. Their OLine is crap, being dominated, but that's Rees' fault. Nice narrative

Tommy is terrible coach, only reason bama offense was any good is due to qb runs on
broken plays

With that said, non PI on bama third down catch in OT was so bad, blatant jersey pull right in front of official … officials need fined or fired

There's no better coach of the random QB scramble run than Rees. Sometimes it's the bulk of his offense.

Still an ND man. I root for him. He will only get better. He helped hold ND together MF first year. Always be a fan of the man.
He's 32, and coaching at a level that few his age even dream of. I watched him start at QB as a true freshman at USC in 2010, stop a long losing streak to USC, and I have rooted for the guy ever since.

You bet he's a Notre Dame man.

Go Irish.

I guess I'm glad Michigan won. Alabama has won enough already, plus I think it's good for college football that a team from the north can win in the playoffs. Of course, I wish that team could be ND, but that's just a pipe dream nowadays. Good for Michigan, showing that it can be done.

Any adjustments made at halftime were from Saban and him lighting up everyone who had Alabama logo on. Rees totally crapped the bed. Had no business calling plays in the CFP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT