ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Rees getting schooled

Perhaps AL is overrated since they are struggling with, what this board said all year, an overrated MI team. Hmmm, maybe the committee got it wrong and FSU should have been in?

I can't decide who I want to win this game. Bama's ineptitude so far does look like a vintage Tommy Rees big game offensive performance... so far, anyway.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
Milroe doesn't look comfortable taking the SG snap and almost taking his eyes off the rush and downfield.

AL line looks huge. I think they have 5 or 6 that are right at 360. Crazy.

Minter is killing Rees with the blitzes. Give Mich credit that they exploit that OL youth/ weakness and have confused Milroe (who has goiter more credit than he deserves during season).

Total yardage like 250 so no one really shining

I've seen this movie before with Tommy

Come on kid, get your head out of your ass
Michigan not biting on a single play action pass. Not biting on a single double move. Always seems to have the perfect defensive call. Things that make you go hmmm

Tommy wasn't necessarily known for his stellar halftime adjustments in big games when he was at ND.

If Tommy didnt have Milroe, his offense is just like at NDs, ineffective

Their best offense is let Jalen run after a broken play

Reactions: futuredomer
Alabama's made adjustments, 2nd half Tommy has a called a good game.
Yeahh. Let Milroe be the best athlete on the field and use thw more talented team. He hasnt schemed much up this game at all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT