ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Rees getting schooled

Any adjustments made at halftime were from Saban and him lighting up everyone who had Alabama logo on. Rees totally crapped the bed. Had no business calling plays in the CFP
And of course you were in the room at halftime, so you know this? Any idea just how stupid you sound? Any at all?

He's 32, and coaching at a level that few his age even dream of. I watched him start at QB as a true freshman at USC in 2010, stop a long losing streak to USC, and I have rooted for the guy ever since.

You bet he's a Notre Dame man.

Go Irish.
Biden’s 92 and at the helm the greatest country to ever exist- what’s your point?

He's 32, and coaching at a level that few his age even dream of. I watched him start at QB as a true freshman at USC in 2010, stop a long losing streak to USC, and I have rooted for the guy ever since.

You bet he's a Notre Dame man.

Go Irish.
What a gem against USC, one of my favorite games I’ve ever attended.. old Tom threw for 149 pass yards and 3 INT.

Still an ND man. I root for him. He will only get better. He helped hold ND together MF first year. Always be a fan of the man.

Exactly, count on the name Brian Kelly and Tommy Rees to bring out the emotional immaturity of many in the ND fan base.

BTW Rooting for others to fail when you have no dog in the fight, means you’re just a hater, and haters are just failures themselves. If they weren’t failures, they would be out celebrating their own successes. Not wishing and hoping other people lose.

“Winners focus on winning, while losers focus on winners”.

Exactly, count on the name Brian Kelly and Tommy Rees to bring out the emotional immaturity of many in the ND fan base.

BTW Rooting for others to fail when you have no dog in the fight, means you’re just a hater, and haters are just failures themselves. If they weren’t failures, they would be out celebrating their own successes. Not wishing and hoping other people lose.

“Winners focus on winning, while losers focus on winners”.
Certainly inspires the BK circle jerking cult to collectively eject interstitial stuff all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: Extirpate 6951
Certainly inspires the BK circle jerking cult to collectively eject interstitial stuff all over the place.
Thanks for illustrating my point perfectly. It’s not Brian Kelly or Tommy Rees fault you’re a hater and a failure. Check your reflection in the McDonalds rest room mirror the next time your manager gives you a break.

Only 2 days into 2024 and I get to use the block feature on another dimwit. Bonus

Last edited:
Thanks for illustrating my point perfectly. It’s not Brian Kelly or Tommy Rees fault you’re a hater and a failure. Check your reflection in the McDonalds rest room mirror the next time your manager gives you a break.

Only 2 days into 2024 and I get to use the block feature on another dimwit. Bonus
Should not block or ignore people....

1596 and Golson have their rights to opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT