ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Notre Dame ... ND - OSU game thread

Get used to this folks. This is what happens when you hire a coach with 0 experience. Don’t act surprised. Where are the morons that anointed this guy the next Saban? We left a generational hire in Fickell. One of the worst coaching hires in history. Time will prove.
I agree , I would have preferred Fickell, but we have Freeman. It's one game, and i'm going to support the new head coach for now.

Lol…crazy irony is had Kelly been coaching Buchner would likely had 2 scoring drives in the second half once Coan started pooping his pants and we win in a walk.

What a weird kick in the nuts

overall Coan had a good season but his decision making in the second half with the ball was really bad

I agree , I would have preferred Fickell, but we have Freeman. It's one game, and i'm going to support the new head coach for now.
Have to. All one can do. This is bad for recruiting. Bad bad. I honestly thought we might se our two pathetic team leaders pop in to save the day in the 4 th quarter. I wonder how good Kyren and Hamilton feel right now.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Lol…crazy irony is had Kelly been coaching Buchner would likely had 2 scoring drives in the second half once Coan started pooping his pants and we win in a walk.

What a weird kick in the nuts
lmao 🤣 Have you not seen Big game Brian in major bowl games vs top 10 teams?

Defense gave up 620 yards…..

And your DC is now head coach

Only ND
Well they did say Elston was calling the defense today

Hopefully that means he is out for DC, but with the mulligans Coan has been given who the F knows?

Coan has been very inconsistent the second half. Balls have been behind receivers, over throws,etc. he is not nor hasn’t been a threat with his feet

Monumentally bad defensive performance. From a team coached by a defensive guru. How many yards did ND give up? 600?

lmao 🤣 Have you not seen Big game Brian in major bowl games vs top 10 teams?
Come on? I know you don’t like the guy but we are 2 Buchner drives from winning this game and BK was willing to play him when Coan started pants pooping

ND had 43 yards rushing, OSU had 242 and somehow this is Coan’s fault

Reactions: NDinNJ
Monumentally bad defensive performance. From a team coached by a defensive guru. How many yards did ND give up? 600?
Over 600 and that’s our HC … he doesn’t know offense doesn’t know ST…. And isn’t good as a DC

So Coan allowed OSU to score all of those points
I don't agree with you much, but this time I do. OK St tightened their coverage a lot in the second half. Our offensive line has sucked at run blocking all year. you want to blame this loss on any one player, it's Kyren, whose talent would have made the difference

The routes we just saw were there all half. Either Corn didn't see them (he tends to focus on Mayer) or there was PI.

Come on? I know you don’t like the guy but we are 2 Buchner drives from winning this game and BK was willing to play him when Coan started pants pooping
without BK. With BK this team would have come out flat and lost this game by 20

Reactions: tbonesays
ND had 43 yards rushing, OSU had 242 and somehow this is Coan’s fault
You spent the entire first half telling everyone how you take what the defense gives you and now you want them to take what they were not?

You truly are quite a specimen of stupidity

Those damn 3 points before half.

We almost lost the VT game the same exact way.

Nothing to do with Kyle and Kyren…. Freeman then Rees than Lewis than coan

the defense should have been faking injuries when they went to the hurry-up. not sure why they didn't

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT