ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Notre Dame ... ND - OSU game thread

My wife just mentioned, well it's the best they've played in a bowl game. 😂🤣😂🤣

Hi freeman… thank you for leading us to one of the worst loses in nd history … not Boston college bad but bad

freeman is awful Rees is awful coan is awful … we have to deal with 2

I can’t believe this

28-7 and lose

Get used to this folks. This is what happens when you hire a coach with 0 experience. Don’t act surprised. Where are the morons that anointed this guy the next Saban? We left a generational hire in Fickell. One of the worst coaching hires in history. Time will prove.

Reactions: hoopsstar12
FG wins this. It’s over.

Those damn 3 points we didn’t try for before the half.

Either way, just like the FSU game, we only seemed interested in playing 20 minutes of real football. The potential to be great is there. The focus isn’t

Good season fellas! Not sure which direction this team is headed after today. We’ll see.
Oh it’s clear

We have two bad coaches

there is no up from here only down, the up will come in off season then fall down during season

It’s tough commenting in real time and making sense…but Coan blew it on this drive.

I’m not attacking him nor the entire ND team, just noting they weren’t good enough.

Reviewing the season as a whole, not surprising…although I admit I thought ND grew into a legitimate top 5.

Probably would have won if CBK stayed and then quit. I’m guessing.

The defense can’t breathe because ND has 35 yards on the ground and is relying on Jack Coan to bring them back. Ugh. Absolutely embarrassed in a meaningful bowl game yet again. Other than the secondary (obviously) and this current game LB group, ND certainly has the talent. But now they are getting out coached. It’s always something. It pains me to say it, but other than the 88-93 seasons, they really haven’t done anything as a program in 40+ years now. Particularly after 93. Embarrassed every time they’ve gotten close to real success. And with this wonderful NIL, the gap between ND and the SEC schools will just get bigger. Good Luck to you ND. I really do hope you get there at some point. Signing off…….

Oh it’s clear

We have two bad coaches

there is no up from here only down, the up will come in off season then fall down during season
The up will come in 3 years when we finally hire someone else. I called it. It was so obvious. In the meantime, the program will fall apart, the culture will decline, all all that was built will crumble. It will take a coach 10 years to rebuild it.

No points in the second half. Up 28-7 and lose. Wonder why the powers that be don't want to talk about ND being the playoffs?

Those decisions by Coan were the equivalent of a turnover.

Also not having a safety watch over lewis accounted for 300 yards.

Get used to this folks. This is what happens when you hire a coach with 0 experience. Don’t act surprised. Where are the morons that anointed this guy the next Saban? We left a generational hire in Fickell. One of the worst coaching hires in history. Time will prove.
I indicated that the hire was questionable, but the timing of Kelly’s quitting painted the administration into a corner and limited ND’s choices.

Kelly ****ed Notre Dame !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT