ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Notre Dame ... ND - OSU game thread

This coaching staff is going to get shit on all offseason if they don’t give Buchner a shot

Freeman and Rees are smart and come up with a game plan, neither have shown ability to adjust in game….. that’s really important

Freeman’s and coan are learning on the job at nd still
Terrible

Maybe Coan didn't want to break Clausen's bowl record for yardage

I’m no expert, but I’d change out Coan.

He’s been ineffective 2nd half.

Pretty disappointing situation.

ND seems to have lost all composure.

The key was late 2nd half score by OSU.

🤷

Reactions: ftnfan62
Coan has played well today. He has had some drops and some bad no calls. But he has zero ability to cause a D to respect the escape.

This board is definitely full of clueless assholes. You idiots blaming Coan. He's thrown 4 TDs and 500 yards, and that's with zero running game (Thank you Kyren, I wish you no luck in the NFL ... you're a quitter) ... the D is getting torched and you name Coan. Like I said clueless assholes

Reactions: NDinNJ

🤷
7 scoreless possessions in a row

🤷
At this point I’d keep Coan since he’s the better passer. I think its too late to go to Buchner unless we get the ball back on the next couple plays…even still I wouldn’t

This board is definitely full of clueless assholes. You idiots blaming Coan. He's thrown 4 TDs and 500 yards the D is getting torched and you name Coan. Like I said clueless assholes
Coan is bad. Sorry Mr. Coan but your boy isn’t getting drafted.

This board is definitely full of clueless assholes. You idiots blaming Coan. He's thrown 4 TDs and 500 yards the D is getting torched and you name Coan. Like I said clueless assholes
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

He’s led nd to 7 scoreless possessions in a row and he’s big reason nd is about to lose

Add Rees freeman Bertrand and Lewis

Dude they didn’t “miss” it. They saw it. Don’t want us winning a bowl over a team in a power 5 conference
If you truly believe that you are a fool for watching.

Kyren screwed us. You got a scholarship to play football. Bailing in a major bowl game that is so important to your team, school, program, and the fans shows one’s true colors

Reactions: DieHard_Irish

🤷
And then not trying to get a field goal

If you truly believe that you are a fool for watching.
I can still watch the game even if I know it’s not a level playing field. $ talks. Welcome to the real world

D is getting gassed because the O can't sustain a drive with an immobile QB..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

He’s led nd to 7 scoreless possessions in a row and he’s big reason nd is about to lose

Add Rees freeman Bertrand and Lewis
you do realize OK St adjusted their defense in the second half and have played it a lot tighter.

regardless of the outcome, I think MF is the right guy, and he will get ND into the NC discussion group

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT