ADVERTISEMENT

Onward Notre Dame ... ND - OSU game thread

You kinda knew there was trouble when they let OSU score in a minute before halftime. That was the sign of things to come.

and why some complained about it. It was just too easy for them. It gave them all the confidence they needed

This board is definitely full of clueless assholes. You idiots blaming Coan. He's thrown 4 TDs and 500 yards, and that's with zero running game (Thank you Kyren, I wish you no luck in the NFL ... you're a quitter) ... the D is getting torched and you name Coan. Like I said clueless assholes
And led an offense that has scored 0 points for 2 quarters

He has been terrific!

Hinish giving nothing

There’s players aren’t giving effort for freeman…. Seems like Kelly being tough got more effort

This board is definitely full of clueless assholes. You idiots blaming Coan. He's thrown 4 TDs and 500 yards, and that's with zero running game (Thank you Kyren, I wish you no luck in the NFL ... you're a quitter) ... the D is getting torched and you name Coan. Like I said clueless assholes
YOU’RE 1,000 % CORRECT !

Throw in Hamilton too !

When you absolutely need a play you throw at Clarence Lewis.

it’s virtually a sure thing

Spencer Sanders will not play on sundays so this will be the peak of his life - all downhill for him from here

• Haha
Reactions: NotreDomer1
Clarence Lewis needs to not have a scholarship …. He’s been awful for 2 years

The D is for me more to blame. But I agree the collapse of the offense eventually got them gassed.

Oh well, let’s see how next season turns out. I’m not blaming the coaching given the abrupt departure of CBK and getting a 28-7 lead.

The players should have been able to finish this one out.

4th and 1 and OSU does a rugby push to get first down. Something we have NOT been able to do for some time now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT