ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Lville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what happens when you go with the woke hire. Forced to make the diversity hire over Fickell
While I don’t agree that it was a forced diversity hire, I do agree that Fickel would’ve been the guy.

But we don’t even know if he wanted it.

Reactions: mcleanva1
Liufau, you took the air out of the team
That play changed everything. But realistically, we weren’t winning this game. Lville pounded us. Even early on, it just felt like ND had no energy, no intensity.

We’ve got big time holes at WR, on the OL, and even at LB.

No words for this ... except, no excuse for this!!!! This team has completely regressed!!! Man we are looking at a 9-4 or 8-5 season! Seriously disheartened... ND could lose a lot of recruits through this!

Hey recruits, I won’t blame you for decommitting from this shit program, shit coach, in lame ass south bend. Haven’t been relevant in my lifetime, ****ing done with these pretty boy losers

That play changed everything. But realistically, we weren’t winning this game. Lville pounded us. Even early on, it just felt like ND had no energy, no intensity.

It’s been 35 years of this!

Hey recruits, I won’t blame you for decommitting from this shit program, shit coach, in lame ass south bend. Haven’t been relevant in my lifetime, ****ing done with these pretty boy losers
dont worry outside of like 3-4 guys the rest of the class is mid and they don't really have anywhere else to go but they'll fit right in here at ND

Join a freaking conference, give this kids and fans something to play for!! Because we sure as hell will never actually compete for a national championship. The CFB landscape has changed so much in the past 10+ years that we simple cannot realistically compete at that level. Name a single academic institution that has actually competed for a NC in the last 10 - 15 years ... you can't, because there aren't any

dont worry outside of like 3-4 guys the rest of the class is mid and they don't really have anywhere else to go but they'll fit right in here at ND
That can’t be, Golson and BGI stated that the team was “loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” !

Join a freaking conference, give this kids and fans something to play for!! Because we sure as hell will never actually compete for a national championship. The CFB landscape has changed so much in the past 10+ years that we simple cannot realistically compete at that level. Name a single academic institution that has actually competed for a NC in the last 10 - 15 years ... you can't, because there aren't any
NOPE, NEVER, AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THEY CAN PLAY FOR A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP ?

lol what? the FBS is loaded with some of the best academic institutions in the world.
That can’t be, Golson and BGI stated that the team was “loaded with NFL talent at EVERY position” !
lol you can't blame them, they just regurgitate whatever bryan driskell says

Diehard, It’s funny. Louisville fans going nuts as if they won the Natty. ND prior to this game 1 loss team. What do they do if they beat Bama or Georgia?

3 for 13 on third down, 0 for 2 on fourth down !

PATHETIC !

Ummm, ND made the playoffs twice and played for a national championship in the last 15 years.

It's as if the OSU loss just deflated this team... played progressively worse since.

No doubt Mike we got pounded. I think we were still in that game prior to that penalty. You raise very valid points. After a game like that I wonder how we hung & actually should of beaten Ohio St

Reactions: IrishMike409
No doubt Mike we got pounded. I think we were still in that game prior to that penalty. You raise very valid points. After a game like that I wonder how we hung & actually should of beaten Ohio St
Louisville dominated both sides of the ball, but we our chances. Holtz always said most games are decided by a 6 to 8 plays. We got lucky last week, but it didn't extend to this week.

Now we'll see what kind of heart and what kind of coaches we have next week. If we beat USC by 1 point, I'll be happy as can be, but I won't be surprised if it's a beat down.

Louisville dominated both sides of the ball, but we our chances. Holtz always said most games are decided by a 6 to 8 plays. We got lucky last week, but it didn't extend to this week.

Now we'll see what kind of heart and what kind of coaches we have next week. If we beat USC by 1 point, I'll be happy as can be, but I won't be surprised if it's a beat down.
Arizona currently up 10-0 in the Coliseum. Not sure if this is good or bad.With their backup QB. Make that 17-0

Reactions: christophero
“Homie” That’s uncalled for.

It’s raw racism. Pretty obvious. I hope he thinks about what he said here.

🤷

I’m gutted. I’m in Europe but stated up late to follow. I really hoped Freeman would make progressive tweaks. Defying the odds.

I hope I’m wrong, But looks like the odds about no prior coaching experience might be coming true. I guess it’s back to trying to be a good team..,as apparently vying for a NC remains a long bridge too far.

It’s raw racism. Pretty obvious. I hope he thinks about what he said here.

🤷

I’m gutted. I’m in Europe but stated up late to follow. I really hoped Freeman would make progressive tweaks. Defying the odds.

I hope I’m wrong, But looks like the odds about no prior coaching experience might be coming true. I guess it’s back to trying to be a good team..,as apparently vying for a NC remains a long bridge too far.
Definitely a devastating loss. This was a Kelly type of beat down. Road game, prime time night game vs a top 25 team and they came out flat. We've seen all too many times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT