ADVERTISEMENT

ND vs Lville thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to start playing Angeli and Minchey. Prepare for next year. This year is done.

If they cared about winning at a high level they wouldn’t let coordinators leave for the same position at other universities. Poverty franchise stuff
They didn’t, they retained Rees.

The COACH, not the administration picks the assistants.

The mistake was not picking an interim coach for 2022 and then getting a proven, experienced coach for 2023 and beyond

Reactions: BigSDI
Well Freeman isn’t going anywhere. No sense in complaining about that. He’s our guy. So let’s hope he gets better.

Reactions: Quest4Twelve
This board is ugly as ugly gets. Wife insults. Mom insults. Politics. Personal shots. Wtf. We’re all grown ass men. Surely you wouldn’t act this way if the board wasn’t anonymous.

Wow, we got our asses kicked tonight. Disappointed in the OL. Why weren’t we able to impose our will and let the run game carry us?

Is Blake Fisher underachieving? At times he looks soft and unfocused. Our OL should flat out dominate.

Losing is one thing, being manhandled and embarrassed is quite another. This team is waaay over rated and our coaching staff is fairly pathetic. 4th and 11?? Really. Guess in the end Kelly was right to leave. ND will never contend for a NC, I don't care who the coach is. Join a ****ING conference, give the kids something to play for!!!

Reactions: BigSDI
Very very sad. IMO Freeman is in way over his head. This is why ND should never hire a first time head coach. While MF learns the program goes backwards.

And the CFB world laughs hardest at us again, 35 years and still going strong. Wow another wasted year of ND football!

Losing is one thing, being manhandled and embarrassed is quite another. This team is waaay over rated and our coaching staff is fairly pathetic. 4th and 11?? Really. Guess in the end Kelly was right to leave. ND will never contend for a NC, I don't care who the coach is. Join a ****ING conference, give the kids something to play for!!!
Should drop out of top 25

Team looked mentally spent and physically lethargic. We are hurting at the WR spot. OL is weak in the interior.

Very very sad. IMO Freeman is in way over his head. This is why ND should never hire a first time head coach. While MF learns the program goes backwards.
I said that two years ago and you disagreed with me, so you’re a little late to the party !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT