ADVERTISEMENT

Lville Coach is a Chump

raulduke_007

I've posted how many times?
Jan 5, 2010
Acted like a complete jackass & got tossed. His team got call after call in the 2nd half at 1 point I thought the bald ref was one of Lville player's dad. Then he goes nuts on a non foul. Dude is a chump. Go Irish!

Acted like a complete jackass & got tossed. His team got call after call in the 2nd half at 1 point I thought the bald ref was one of Lville player's dad. Then he goes nuts on a non foul. Dude is a chump. Go Irish!
Yes, he acted asinine when Muffet was coaching too. Sweet win after last year's tourney game against the Cards.

Agreed. Clearly no foul, and I thought the Louisville player travelled on the play. announcers got it right saying it was frustration over knowing the game was totally out of reach with the turnover.

louisville came out physical from the start, and you could see that was their game plan. Refs allowed physical play by both teams, but seemed to turn a blind eye when Louisville kicked it up a notch in the second half. You could see our players looking bewildered at the no-calls when getting hammered around the basket. But, a good win and now onto Virginia Tech, and that will be a very tough game for us.

Reactions: irishalice
Agreed. Clearly no foul, and I thought the Louisville player travelled on the play. announcers got it right saying it was frustration over knowing the game was totally out of reach with the turnover.

louisville came out physical from the start, and you could see that was their game plan. Refs allowed physical play by both teams, but seemed to turn a blind eye when Louisville kicked it up a notch in the second half. You could see our players looking bewildered at the no-calls when getting hammered around the basket. But, a good win and now onto Virginia Tech, and that will be a very tough game for us.
There was a stretch where it went iffy foul call on Hildalgo on Curry drive, Watson non foul for her 5th, blatant travel on Corcorhan, & jump ball possession when it looked like ball was deflected off Lville player. Plus Lville shot almost 30 free throws so not sure how their coach was over the top upset with officials.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I was working when the game was on. But I was checking the score every ten minutes or so. Good win. Not always an easy thing to do beating the same team twice. I like the ladies chances in this tournament. Gotta keep focused and continue to play great defense. Go Irish !!

Agreed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT