Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trevor Lawrence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Devonta Smith

• Other

• Total voters
Manti took second. I think if a defensive player was dominant enough he’d win. None are dominant enough. Hands down it should be Burrow if he dominates Georgia today. No way it should go to anyone else. I think Fields is good, but not Burrow good.

Well, don't ever tell that to Chase. Burrow was a three-star coming out of high school.

There are many on this board that would bemoan ND signing a guy like that. Many would say "He should never see the field", let alone win a Heisman Trophy.
Exception to the rule. Trevor lawrence and Justin fields were the #1 and #2 players in the entire country. How are the panning out?

Exception to the rule. Trevor lawrence and Justin fields were the #1 and #2 players in the entire country. How are the panning out?
Did I say they weren't good?

My point is to not overlook anybody. Kids do develop.

Did I say they weren't good?

My point is to not overlook anybody. Kids do develop.
True. Not saying you’re wrong. But it’s the exception to the rule. The amount of 5 star kids who end up playing in the nfl vs 3 stars (per capita) is insane.

Agreed 101 percent.

He's the best player I've seen this year. That's what the award is supposed to be...allegedly. It never goes that way. As Warren Sapp once said...see that little trophy guy toting a football...you won't win this trophy unless you've got that football in your hand.

What the trophy is supposed to be about it SHOULD be Chase Young. If you actually watch him play he makes the Bosa brothers long forgotten. That's saying something because they were very disruptive.

Hugh Green comes to mind when I watch Young.

Trust me when I tell you for the youth of the board...Hugh Green did at Pitt what LT did for the NY Giants. Pitt played damn tough schedules then as well.
Another quiet game from your Heisman winner.

Joe Burrow Should and Will win the Heisman this year

Another quiet game from your Heisman winner.

Joe Burrow Should and Will win the Heisman this year
Well...

The talking heads at ESPN have had Burrows winning this since Halloween and whatever they say is gospel to you. He's the trendy pick and that means you're aaaalllllllll in on that. You just love yourself some good old trendy media hype.

Usually when people turn 10 or 11 they start to do their own thinking. Everyone matures at different rates and I'm confident at some point you will too.

Well...

The talking heads at ESPN have had Burrows winning this since Halloween and whatever they say is gospel to you. He's the trendy pick and that means you're aaaalllllllll in on that. You just love yourself some good old trendy media hype.

Usually when people turn 10 or 11 they start to do their own thinking. Everyone matures at different rates and I'm confident at some point you will too.
Yeah I know it was the talking ESPN heads who made me think Burrow is the Heisman...

His 49 touchdowns and 4700 passing yards have nothing to do with it. They made up all that.

You're a freaking tool

Well...

Still waiting for your answer to all those ND players that Kelly held back and were better in the NFL than they were at ND LOL

Did Boykin get picked in the first round yet like you guaranteed? I must've missed that

Keep making crap up and I'll keep calling you out for it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT