ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Elko Talking About Here đź‘€

Clearly Kelly. He could only tolerate Kelly for one year. He just beat his ass. And it was a physical beating. Kelly will be watching freeman lift the natty this year 3 of the freeman era
I disagree, I think he’s talking about Jimbo. I read earlier in the year that Jimbo made what might be considered some negative comments about Elko. Jimbo apparently made some comments like “he” can’t hide, referring to A&M being a huge job over Duke and how you have to kiss a lot of rings at A&M or they’ll toss you aside.

Bottom line, Jimbo didn’t get it done. A&M poured money into the facilities, recruiting, etc. for him & the program.

Reactions: BGI User 756
I disagree, I think he’s talking about Jimbo. I read earlier in the year that Jimbo made what might be considered some negative comments about Elko. Jimbo apparently made some comments like “he” can’t hide, referring to A&M being a huge job over Duke and how you have to kiss a lot of rings at A&M or they’ll toss you aside.

Bottom line, Jimbo didn’t get it done. A&M poured money into the facilities, recruiting, etc. for him & the program.
SJB told us that Jimbo making $11M per year../so he must be successful

Reactions: BGI User 1596
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT