ADVERTISEMENT

LSU#10 vs TAMU#15 discussion

His body language and facial expressions have always betrayed doubt. Just was never a clutch game day coach...apparently still is not.

3rd interception. BK is white. I feel bad for him. He can't get over the hump.
I don't feel bad for his smug ass who btw never loved ND the way MF has from day 1! He's a good CEO, nothing more...terrible leader as a coach and a POS person!!

I don't feel bad for his smug ass who btw never loved ND the way MF has from day 1! He's a good CEO, nothing more...terrible leader as a coach and a POS person!!

He was a good program manager, overall coach, but not elite...not the greatest game day play caller either. I agree he lacked charisma and the ability to inspire.

He certainly was stubbornly arrogant at times, irking me...but I don't hold it against him. He got ND back from being a dumpster fire. Left MF a decent program.

I'm grateful for that.

Another one drops out ahead of us. Let’s keep winning MF. Host a game. I hope it’s 0 degrees and snowing like hell for ND vs Miami.
Win at USC first.

Great win for TAM. Brian Kelly and LSU had a second half that was very forgettable.

To be fair, we would have killed him. He is a frosh. It would have been his first start.

It was RL too. ND is a good team. Let’s just start believing.
You have no clue what would have happened. Just be glad we won, we got the win at Kyle Field. And now A&M's all good, and it helps our SOS. Everybody wins. You always have to twist the knife. After watching that 2nd half rout, compared to the dogshit Connor Weigman we faced. Who to be fair, was the main reason why LSU was leading in the first half and threatening to pull away. I haven't watched any of A&M's other games with Reed, I don't know how dominant or not they've been in their other games.

Pretty sure the 3 int's in their own territory played a bigger role and LSU doesnt have the same D we have. It amazes me how often our own fans find ways to downplay this team.
Those were some pretty effed up interceptions. Old boy is a gunslinger for sure, and he paid the price tonight for some reckless, just plain stupid passes. Cost them the game. But their defense couldn't stop Reed anyway, so it was a 2nd half collapse for LSU all around.

Reactions: BGI User 756
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT