ADVERTISEMENT

LSU#10 vs TAMU#15 discussion

Win at USC first.

Great win for TAM. Brian Kelly and LSU had a second half that was very forgettable.
“ Brian Kelly and LSU had a second half that was very forgettable.”. lol. Captain Obvious.

Outscored 31-6. Gave up a 10 pt half time lead. Goes punt-Int- fumble-int to start second half. TAM doing well for the 7th or 8th best team in SEC

Reactions: ZibbyQuinn
Are you sure, I said this exact thing after the game. I’ll be pissed but not shocked if A&M jumps ND.

Did you see my post about the AP voters last week that already had ND at #21/22, and A&M as high as #12? There is a faction that just hates ND.
Agreed. For sure can happen. They do hate us

I think TAM right behind us and LSU behind them. And would argue scoring +50 over Purdue, Stan, and Navy…plus beat 2 ranked teams… plus beating Chuck by 4 TDs should be enough.

“ Brian Kelly and LSU had a second half that was very forgettable.”. lol. Captain Obvious.

Outscored 31-6. Gave up a 10 pt half time lead. Goes punt-Int- fumble-int to start second half. TAM doing well for the 7th or 8th best team in SEC
Shit happens. On to Alabama next week.

Nussmeier has been really bad. 3 interceptions. Literally threw the game away.

Just got sacked n 3rd, now 4th and 15. All gone wrong for him and BK.

I can't imagine the LSU folks will be that patient anymore. BK look like a dead man walking.
He is not a dead man walking. What the F on earth are you talking about? Are you being serious, or you just getting in on the gangbang?

There couldn't be a more textbook reckless targeting incident than that. That's why they made the rule, for hits like that.
BS call, the targeting rule in college football is a fricking joke. Give him a 15yd penalty and move on. This throwing the player out of the game and then sitting out another half is stupid.

Reactions: BGI User 1596
lol….Chass still ducking the thread after his OP. Brian Kelly, the great recruiter, the juggernaut, outscored 38-13 after his first post. That coaching tree must have gotten Dutch Elm disease

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT