ADVERTISEMENT

LSU#10 vs TAMU#15 discussion

After I posted this thread I ended up not finishing the game and going out for the night

I checked the score a few hours later and I'm shocked to see that LSU got completely ran over in the second half.

I think LSU is a really good program with some really good players incoming in 2025. I think they're going to be a legit force going forward under Brian Kelly
No. Kelly is soft AF. Mr. finesse.

At some point, I'm going to look up his overall rushing yardage / average vs top 15 teams in his career. I'd bet money it's piss poor.

Reactions: BGI User 756
BK does have a great class coming in and maybe that talent overcomes BK's greatest flaw which is winning a title isnt what drives him. Sure he wants to win but its not the most important thing in his life. He wants to golf, vacay and have somewhat of a life outside of football. BK will be a great analyst after coaching but as for coaching I dont see the drive, the obbession that Saban, Meyer, Smart possess. And to be fair to BK he is not alone very few coaches possess that level of comittment.

Reactions: BGI User 756
After I posted this thread I ended up not finishing the game and going out for the night

I checked the score a few hours later and I'm shocked to see that LSU got completely ran over in the second half.

I think LSU is a really good program with some really good players incoming in 2025. I think they're going to be a legit force going forward under Brian Kelly
Wink wink, sure you did. I saw you liking other posts, so you are lying as usual

You said you wanted to watch exciting football and started this thread. You are a sham

Reactions: Golson5
Wink wink, sure you did. I saw you liking other posts, so you are lying as usual

You said you wanted to watch exciting football and started this thread. You are a sham
Chase didnt get his usual trolling in on the Navy thread because it was a blowout from start to finish. He saw LSU go up 10 vs A&M and got greedy because he thought BK was gonna roll and troll us that BK had LSU rolling because the board (myself included) have been beating our chest that ND did something the SEC teams couldnt do. When sh!t went sideways he bailed.

Chase didnt get his usual trolling in on the Navy thread because it was a blowout from start to finish. He saw LSU go up 10 vs A&M and got greedy because he thought BK was gonna roll and troll us that BK had LSU rolling because the board (myself included) have been beating our chest that ND did something the SEC teams couldnt do. When sh!t went sideways he bailed.
Accurate summary

Reactions: Golson5
He is not a dead man walking. What the F on earth are you talking about? Are you being serious, or you just getting in on the gangbang?

Read carefully...I said he LOOKs like a dead man walking...like frightened, drained, and down.

I made positive and measured comments about BK, supporting him...as I always have.

If calling the 2024 ND football season boring in the game day threads (because of the trash on the schedule every week) is trolling then im guilty as charged.

If calling the 2024 ND football season boring in the game day threads (because of the trash on the schedule every week) is trolling then im guilty as charged.
By your posting history, you weren’t bored during or after the NIU game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT