ADVERTISEMENT

What The Heck Is Wrong With This??

hahahahaha nothing is wrong with it... just like nothing is wrong with 50 year old dudes that are slightly overweight wearing Affliction, Tapout, bedazzled jeans, and other stupid wanna be biker clothing.

While the whole "nickelback sucks' thing is slightly overplayed.... they are still complete trash. . . had some poppy hits back in the day and have somehow stayed relevant ... which is not hard to do because 90% of popular music is also trash.

I have always been puzzled by the seeming national need to trash Nickelback. I am not at all a fan but don't find anything overly objectionable either. I'd rather listen to them than probably 90% of the acts who won a Grammy last weekend.

I have always been puzzled by the seeming national need to trash Nickelback. I am not at all a fan but don't find anything overly objectionable either. I'd rather listen to them than probably 90% of the acts who won a Grammy last weekend.
Seen them twice
They do not suck. Excellent shows both tines

Reactions: NDskins
Saw them once, good lively show and fans are up for a lot of their songs. Never understood the vile hatred from certain "heavy genre fans". I still don't understand the bashing of my fav band def leppard either. When you get big, there is always going to be some bashing to knock the top dog off the pedestal.
I won't paid the expensive seats for nickle back, but I won't mind buying lawn seats again.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
They are a rock band run like a pop band. They have some good songs, are talented, and put money and effort into their shows. But you can tell they are run like a pop band for the money, that's fine, it works. They did it from early on in their career, you typically see bands do it later in their career when they want to make more money.

Limp bizkit went down that path, three days grace, and many others. For some it works, for others it doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT