ADVERTISEMENT

OT College Wrestling

Wow! I agree.
Call Out Jensen Ackles GIF by ABC Network

HAHAHA

A whole 2 nights in a row! Oh my Goodness. I think that's a little less than they put axe throwing and cornhole on espn!

Bowling gets more air time than wrestling!

We live in the United States buddy. You woke clowns are trying to change that but it's still the US
The irony of this is epic. You’ve got to be one of the dumbest people God ever created. At least you vote right. I’ll give you that. Otherwise you’re just an opinionated jackass.

Last edited:
Nice try LOL

Show me the tv ratings and explain why Bowling, axe throwing and cornhole get more tv time than wrestling....

Mic dropped
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Wrestling is the shit. Axe throwing is not in every high school in America, or an Olympic sport. You suck.

Brock Lesnar Reaction GIF by WWE

Yea, they are. I’m fine with basketball. “Golson”said “nobody cares” about wrestling. I’m fine with basketball. Wrestling is legit.
I think high school and college wrestling is great. I don’t know what the hell WWE is supposed to be.

I’ve always heard wrestlers make great o-lineman. Those wrestling skills really help along the line.

Reactions: IrishBeer
ND really shit the bed dropping wrestling. It appeals to the academic schools and is huge in Indiana, the Big 10, and the Midwest.
ND really shit the bed joining the ACC

MBB is dead and Wrestling...a sport we COULD be good at will NEVER be a program again and as long as we're catering to the ACC to give them a doormat in MBB...you can take that to the bank.
Total BS

ND really shit the bed joining the ACC

MBB is dead and Wrestling...a sport we COULD be good at will NEVER be a program again and as long as we're catering to the ACC to give them a doormat in MBB...you can take that to the bank.
Total BS
Are you ever happy? You seem to be a miserable human being.

Yea, they are. I’m fine with basketball. “Golson”said “nobody cares” about wrestling. I’m fine with basketball. Wrestling is legit.
No one does. Obviously you can't understand context

Last edited:
Wow! I agree.
Johnny boy agrees with me then....
Well Golson5 is a damn fool.
He acts like he didn't just agree with me saying no one cares about wrestling

This is the second time you did this HAHAHAHA

How old are you? Is something not right with you in the head. You did just call yourself a fool because we agreed on the same thing.

Either you have dementia like Biden or you hate me so much you'll change your opinion just to act like I was wrong even though you agreed with me just the day before

Youre a true clown

I'm okay with that. At least I'm not a Michigan man like yourself
Just goes to show you how stupid you are claiming I am a Michigan fan

But then why ruin a perfect record of being WRONG EVERY TIME.

Actually I think you are a whoremaker fan; no one group of fans have less class and intelligence so you fit right in

Just goes to show you how stupid you are claiming I am a Michigan fan

But then why ruin a perfect record of being WRONG EVERY TIME.

Actually I think you are a whoremaker fan; no one group of fans have less class and intelligence so you fit right in
You're a Michigan fan. Go back to their board

Johnny boy agrees with me then....

He acts like he didn't just agree with me saying no one cares about wrestling

This is the second time you did this HAHAHAHA

How old are you? Is something not right with you in the head. You did just call yourself a fool because we agreed on the same thing.

Either you have dementia like Biden or you hate me so much you'll change your opinion just to act like I was wrong even though you agreed with me just the day before

Youre a true clown
You are such a dumbass. I agree with you one time and you get all happy.
The question shouldn’t be how old I am but how stupid you are.

You are such a dumbass. I agree with you one time and you get all happy.
The question shouldn’t be how old I am but how stupid you are.
Yeah i was thrilled! You looked like an idiot. Agree with it then say a day later I'm a dumbass for the exact thing you agreed with

Yet you called me stupid.....HAHAHA

You did it to yourself again!!! Lol

Yeah i was thrilled! You looked like an idiot. Agree with it then say a day later I'm a dumbass for the exact thing you agreed with

Yet you called me stupid.....HAHAHA

You did it to yourself again!!! Lol
Your are stupid. You don’t even know what your talking about. Go back to your cave.

Are you ever happy? You seem to be a miserable human being.
I love life...

But since you seem fascinated with me...

Allow me to ask you a question.
Would you rather see MBB get a drubbing most games and finish in the bottom third of the ACC just to....appease MBB 🙄🙄🙄

Or would you rather see them compete in mid major type conferences where they actually have a decent shot at winning some basketball games again...and making the tournament most years.

Of course we could say things are absolutely amazing with MBB and they're doing great plus it's a blessing they can do so well in the ACC too.

There's always that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT