ADVERTISEMENT

OT College Wrestling

On ESPN now. Semifinals. Tomorrow night is the big show. Toughest sport on the planet.

Freeman’s kid is a wrestler. Seems to be his thing more than football. ND really shit the bed dropping wrestling. It appeals to the academic schools and is huge in Indiana, the Big 10, and the Midwest.
#16 Farleigh Dickinson 63 #1 Purdon't 58.

Best tournament in sports.

Reactions: Ndapolis1
Check out the mom of the Iowa wrestler who lost to the guy from Purdue

I see one sport on ESPN right now. Not sure who furlough is.

Last edited:
Is it on ESPN the Ocho?
Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

Actually it took over espn last night for 3 hours and will do so again tonight for the finals. It’s continuing to grow in popularity despite little dweebs like yourself that never played a contact sport besides whatever that thing is that you and your boyfriend do.

Sarcastic Not Funny GIF

Actually it took over espn last night for 3 hours and will do so again tonight for the finals. It’s continuing to grow in popularity despite little dweebs like yourself that never played a contact sport besides whatever that thing is that you and your boyfriend do.
No one really cares about wrestling. That's awesome that you do. Good for you. But its mostly irrelevant in the big picture

Reactions: jcswoopnh
No
Yeah, I'm not gay. I don't watch it.
Now I know you’re the kid that got picked on in middle school. That comment sums up your entire pathetic life. Go back to playing Fortnite and giving your goth friends titty twisters. Just don’t walk into an mma gym and talk like that unless you’ve been working on your 40 yard dash.

Last edited:
It’s a far more popular sport world wide than football. It’s also in prime time on ESPN two nights in a row.
HAHAHA

A whole 2 nights in a row! Oh my Goodness. I think that's a little less than they put axe throwing and cornhole on espn!

Bowling gets more air time than wrestling!

We live in the United States buddy. You woke clowns are trying to change that but it's still the US

HAHAHA

A whole 2 nights in a row! Oh my Goodness. I think that's a little less than they put axe throwing and cornhole on espn!

We live in the United States buddy. You woke clowns are trying to change that but it's still the US
It’s a two day tournament stupid.

HAHAHA

Wrestling is a sport in every high school in America. You must not have met many wresting people. Least “woke” group of people you’d ever meet.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
And they dont wrestle at all before that tournament?? So they get 2 days on espn only for the tournament

Like I said, bowling axe throwing and cornhole get more air time

USA! USA!
Nearly every Big10 match is aired on the Big10 Network. Sometimes the niche things are niche bc they’re too difficult for the masses. However, it is growing bc mma has made it more popular.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
Wrestling is a sport in every high school in America. You must not have met many wresting people. Least “woke” group of people you’d ever meet.
You're one of those people who need others to validate what you like.

You like wrestling, awesome. The country doesn't really care about wrestling that's why it doesn't get on tv but for 2 days. It wouldn't get ratings

Sorry people aren't validating your feelings

Nearly every Big10 match is aired on the Big10 Network. Sometimes the niche things are niche bc they’re too difficult for the masses.
What does about 15 percent of the population get the b10 network.

That's like saying you're on espn the ocho

No one cares

You're one of those people who need others to validate what you like.

You like wrestling, awesome. The country doesn't really care about wrestling that's why it doesn't get on tv but for 2 days. It wouldn't get ratings

Sorry people aren't validating your feelings
If I wanted my feelings validated I wouldn’t be into wrestling. A sport of individual accomplishment, discipline and sacrifice that few are willing to endure. something you likely cannot comprehend. But that’s okay, we need Walmart workers such as yourself.

What does about 15 percent of the population get the b10 network.

That's like saying you're on espn the ocho

No one cares
No, it’s bc wrestling is very popular in the Big10. Are you the guy that only likes what the masses like? Does that make you a democrat? Only listen to music that gets on the radio? Only shop at Old Navy? Eat at McDonalds a lot? You must be sooo interesting. I think you just summed up why you’re a ND fan. You just want to be part of the 10 million fans. Not bc you were intelligent enough to get admitted or anything with substance.

Last edited:
On ESPN now. Semifinals. Tomorrow night is the big show. Toughest sport on the planet.

Freeman’s kid is a wrestler. Seems to be his thing more than football. ND really shit the bed dropping wrestling. It appeals to the academic schools and is huge in Indiana, the Big 10, and the Midwest.
Wrestling is an incredible sport and test of both mental and physical will and amazing technique. Most people no matter how athletic are not cut out for it. The barrier to wrestling being popular is that most people just cannot relate to it, at all. It’s so technical and to most people it just looks like muscled out guys pushing and pulling on each other until one overwhelms the other. My sons got involved with it for several years and were not bad. There is no better test of character in sports. Four of their teammates went on to win multiple state championships.

Wrestling is an incredible sport and test of both mental and physical will and amazing technique. Most people no matter how athletic are not cut out for it. The barrier to wrestling being popular is that most people just cannot relate to it, at all. It’s so technical and to most people it just looks like muscled out guys pushing and pulling on each other until one overwhelms the other. My sons got involved with it for several years and were not bad. There is no better test of character in sports. Four of their teammates went on to win multiple state championships.
Golson is typical of those that do not respect college wrestling

stupid, prejudiced and in all ways a very small person

Reactions: Kelso86
Golson is typical of those that do not respect college wrestling

stupid, prejudiced and in all ways a very small person
I respect wrestling. I actually like it. Never said I didn't.

Get your facts right.

The part I disagree with is him saying it's a popular sport and the best sport. One is factually incorrect. The other is an opinion that not many agree with

No one, thw public, really cares about wrestling. Its a niche sport

No, it’s bc wrestling is very popular in the Big10. Are you the guy that only likes what the masses like? Does that make you a democrat? Only listen to music that gets on the radio? Only shop at Old Navy? Eat at McDonalds a lot? You must be sooo interesting. I think you just summed up why you’re a ND fan. You just want to be part of the 10 million fans. Not bc you were intelligent enough to get admitted or anything with substance.
No one cares about wrestling.

You need your opinion validated that why you posted it here on a Notre Dame football board.

You're like the woke millenials and your feelings are hurt

No one cares about wrestling.

You need your opinion validated that why you posted it here on a Notre Dame football board.

You're like the woke millenials and your feelings are hurt
Please just stfu. You were clearly bullied or your girlfriend banged a wrestler. You’re a massive pos and would literally get your ass kicked by a female wrestler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT