ADVERTISEMENT

Bowen in home visit

Dont get so offended Rionegro. I know you're a little snowflake but it's going to be okay
Question. If you had to bet an amount of money you would not want to lose, does Peyton Bowen sign with Notre Dame or no?

Is Freeman still going to go see him? He’s at the ND women’s basketball game today. Kind of surprised he’s not on the road.

The issue a lot of fans have is they see him committed on the website despite him going out with other suitors. In reality he hasn’t been committed for awhile and ND has been treating him that way continuously recruiting him. If he had never committed or had publicly decommitted and stated nd was still a finalist I think people wouldn’t be so butt hurt and questioning if he’s a good person or not. He doesn’t have to publicly decommit but he shouldn’t have ever publicly committed if he didn’t intend to stick it through.
His mom likes a lot of ND stuff on Twitter still.

Ou very confident… he filed EE paperwork for both Oklahoma and ND

What else would you expect Oklahoma to say? "Gee, we are not confident at all with Peyton Bowen..?"

Again, what should they say?
You have a clue?

If they thought he was going to nd they wouldn’t be confident he was going to ou. Someone is going to be really really wrong, nd or ou.

Ou very confident… he filed EE paperwork for both Oklahoma and ND
Imagine getting into Notre Dame and choosing OK. It’s a bit different for athletes, but my Gld, to give up that ND degree for a high school GF that you’ll likely dump for some other Oklahoma smoke show. Nothing makes a relationship stronger than distance. If it were meant to be, it would only grow stronger. Kids just can’t see beyond their own nose. Listen to mom.

I still think his best move is Notre Dame. Reason is he can always leave ND and go to OU. Not the other way around. Come to ND. If you hate it, leave and go to OU. Pretty simple.

Imagine getting into Notre Dame and choosing OK. It’s a bit different for athletes, but my Gld, to give up that ND degree for a high school GF that you’ll likely dump for some other Oklahoma smoke show. Nothing makes a relationship stronger than distance. If it were meant to be, it would only grow stronger. Kids just can’t see beyond their own nose. Listen to mom.
You act like Oklahoma is some bum program. It's laughable.

They are a blueblood program with great history. Recent and historical

His gf is going there. His best friend is going there. It's closer to home. They are probably offering a nice NIL package for him.

I understand why it would be a tough decision

His gf is going there. His best friend is going there. It's closer to home. They are probably offering a nice NIL package for him.

A lot of people think they’ll be the next Nebraska.

With transfer rules, he can always go to OU. You only get one shot at ND.

Same ones maybe that say that about Oklahoma....
no OU is cut from a very similar cloth as Nebraska. ND is nothing like either. Most all of our recruits value the education even when we lose. That wasn’t the case at Nebraska.

If this means anything, his brother Eli is 56% Irish for the class of 2024

no OU is cut from a very similar cloth as Nebraska. ND is nothing like either. Most all of our recruits value the education even when we lose. That wasn’t the case at Nebraska.
Peyton Bowen lives 2 hours from Norman.

This may come down to geography.

Dont get so offended Rionegro. I know you're a little snowflake but it's going to be okay
offended?? By you? Not even close golson. Your banal, vapid name calling ,”snowflake”, “ moron” is laughable and frankly I feel sorry for you.

offended?? By you? Not even close golson. Your banal, vapid name calling ,”snowflake”, “ moron” is laughable and frankly I feel sorry for you.
"Can't we all just get along?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT