ADVERTISEMENT

Utes destroy Stanford

It's like they lose the will to play football. It's awesome, but the optics of it suck.

It’s terrible for our overall efficiency stats that factor in SOS and FPI.

But that wasn’t the same Stanford team I’ve seen over the past years. They were getting destroyed at the LOS, seemed much slower than Utah, and seemed discombobulated on offense.

Last edited:
Makes me a little worried that maybe we are not as good as we think we are when teams like Ball State and Wake Forest Played us evenly and yet they get blown out by other teams. Now Stanford has lost so they were obviously overrated.

Makes me a little worried that maybe we are not as good as we think we are when teams like Ball State and Wake Forest Played us evenly and yet they get blown out by other teams. Now Stanford has lost so they were obviously overrated.

It has been 25 years since we have been as good as we thought we were. But this is still a very good team.

Stanford is not as good as we hoped, but they still played their best against us. Just like VT did.

Win by 19, Utah has never lost at Stanford.

If Oregon had just taken 3 knees! they would have won the stanford game. But they handed the ball off, fumbled and paid the price for stupidity.

Stanford just is not very good defensively.

You think wake played Nd evenly? Dumb comment of the week award. Nd dominated wake in every facet. They scored two tds late va our 2nd and third team. We blew them out and the score wasn’t that close. If Nd wanted to they could have beat wake 70-20.

ND is extremely physical and beat up Stanford and wake. Hartman is a shell of himself after the wake game and ND crushed love and Costello, they are beat up. Love couldn’t even play.

Reactions: tbonesays
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT