ADVERTISEMENT

Per ESPN, Notre Dame was willing to pay Ludwig's $2M buyout (which goes directly against the rumors floating around)

It's beginning to appear that money wasn't an obstacle at all. Some folks believe everything in the National Enquirer too.
Right. And think about it. If Ludwig really wanted to go to ND. He could have told Utah I'm gone no matter what, but he didn't. I think he's happy where he is. Why he would have a buyout clause in the first place?

Right. And think about it. If Ludwig really wanted to go to ND. He could have told Utah I'm gone no matter what, but he didn't. I think he's happy where he is. Why he would have a buyout clause in the first place?
No he couldn't. It would be a breach of contact. He would have been on the hook for that money

I thought you said you were done. I guess you didn't really mean that. In fact I get the whole deluxe multiple-quote treatment. Thank you......
I actually said we didn't have much more to say to each other until you came down from your Electric Kool-Aid acid trip. Then you said "or at least's that how I'm choosing to consider you, knowing it's possible it might not be true" and I said to myself by golly, maybe there's actually a glimmer of common ground here.

I actually said we didn't have much more to say to each other until you came down from your Electric Kool-Aid acid trip. Then you said "or at least's that how I'm choosing to consider you, knowing it's possible it might not be true" and I said to myself by golly, maybe there's actually a glimmer of common ground here.
Can you stop, please?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT