ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy Brown The Legend

The most interesting thing about this thread is it confirms what I know about T Brown. I met him by pure chance once in 2019. I was walking through the patron’s main entrance at Augusta National with my son on Masters weekend. We passed through the security metal detectors simultaneously and I immediately recognized him . He was walking by himself, decked out in full ND gear. After a minute of indecision about bothering him, I decided to introduce my son who was wearing an ND cap. Tim could not have been a more approachable and cool guy. We wound up walking on the course together talking about our memories of ND. He is legitimately passionate about the place. It actually surprised me how much he cared and how long he was willing to hang out talking about our shared experiences of ND in the late 80s. It is now not surprising to me all that he feels strongly and speaks publicly of his feelings about the current Irish
agree, but in this situation (Rees) , he is a fan with an opinion. Time will tell.

Ummm yes. I have always said Tommy was not a good recruiter.
How could that be ?

Pyne was a freshman in 2020 and TR wasn‘t named OC until 2020, ergo Pyne was recruited in 2019 prior to TR being OC.

Position coaches don’t have the authority to make offers to potential recruits.

Anyone familiar with college football knows that
You're 100 percent wrong

Many do. Harry Heistand is in charge of offering all the OL recruits. If he wants one, he offers them. If he doesnt, that player doesnt get offered.

Who offered Pyne I have no clue nor do I care. It was a mistake

But you're wrong

You're 100 percent wrong

Many do. Harry Heistand is in charge of offering all the OL recruits. If he wants one, he offers them. If he doesnt, that player doesnt get offered.

Who offered Pyne I have no clue nor do I care. It was a mistake

But you're wrong
You’re beyond obtuse !

I’ll try to use something you lack to prove my point …… common sense !

NO POSITION COACH HAS THE INDEPENDENT AUTHORITY TO OFFER A RECRUIT A SCHOLARSHIP

ALL OFFERS
MUST BE APPROVED BY THE HEAD COACH.

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL !

Harry offers who he wants at OL
Not true.

Harry does NOT have unrestricted and independent authority !

Harry can ONLY make an offer AFTER the recruit is approved by the Head Coach.

You know nothing about football !

Not true.

Harry does NOT have unrestricted and independent authority !

Harry can ONLY make an offer AFTER the recruit is approved by the Head Coach.

You know nothing about football !
Marcus Freeman has zero say in who Harry Hiestand offers and recruits. Harry Hiestand, indeed, has independent and unrestricted authority recruiting who he wants on the OL. Golson is correct.

Marcus Freeman has zero say in who Harry Hiestand offers and recruits. Harry Hiestand, indeed, has independent and unrestricted authority recruiting who he wants on the OL. Golson is correct.
First and foremost, Golson5 is never correct !

Did Harry have unrestricted and independent authority under Kelly ? HE DID NOT !

Harry can
NOT make an offer without Freeman’s approval, ergo Harry does NOT have unrestricted and independent authority !

Take a second and think about what you’re saying before you reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Ndapolis1

Did Harry have unrestricted and independent authority under Kelly ? HE DID NOT !

Harry can
NOT make an offer without Freeman’s approval, ergo Harry does NOT have unrestricted and independent authority !

Yes Harry offers who he wants. He may let MF know but if he wants a guy he offers. If he doesn't he simple won't recruit him.

Harry can

Yeah. Tell us again how you know JS and he was not going to hire a member of Kellys staff. Tell us that he wasnt going to hire MF when I told you he was. That was a fun one. You had inside info though

Hahaha Pylon Pat got ya again

You're too easy

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Yeah. Tell us again how you know JS and he was not going to hire a member of Kellys staff. Tell us that he wasnt going to hire MF when I told you he was. That was a fun one. You had inside info though

You're too easy
Is it just me or do others do the same? Alot of people who complain cry or very arguementive on here. When I read their post the my head reads it with a crazy Karen voice. Just curious

You're too easy
Simple “yes” or “no” question for you.

If Harry wants to make an offer to a recruit, can Freeman veto it ?

”YES” or “NO” ?

Thank you.

If Freeman can veto Harry’s decision that means that Harry does NOT have independent and unrestricted authority, as I stated.

Thanks again for confirming my stated position.

Thank you.

If Freeman can veto Harry’s decision that means that Harry does NOT have independent and unrestricted authority, as I stated.

Thanks again for confirming my stated position.
Harry offers the OL who he wants. He recruits all the OL. He hand picks them. Every OL offered is coming from HH. He doesnt recruit OL he doesnt want to

If MF tried to veto him over the players ability, he would probably get laughed at. HH knows more about OL play then MF ever will.

MF would be an awful HC if he tried to interfere and from everything reported he does not

But thank you

Harry offers the OL who he wants. He recruits all the OL. He hand picks them. Every OL offered is coming from HH. He doesnt recruit OL he doesnt want to

If MF tried to veto him over the players ability, he would probably get laughed at. HH knows more about OL play then MF ever will.

MF would be an awful HC if he tried to interfere and from everything reported he does not

But thank you
You just admitted that Freeman can veto an offer made by Harry.

By definition that means that Harry doesn’t have unrestricted and independent authority as you claimed.

The ultimate, independent and unrestricted authority lies in the hands of just one person, the Head Coach, Marcus Freeman !

Case closed !

You just admitted that Freeman can veto an offer made by Harry.

By definition that means that Harry doesn’t have unrestricted and independent authority as you claimed.

The ultimate, independent and unrestricted authority lies in the hands of just one person, the Head Coach, Marcus Freeman !

Case closed !
How old are you?

My 81st birthday is just weeks away and then it’s on to 82.

So you still have time to shop for my present ! 😜
I get it now.

You remind me of Sleepy Joe. You babble a lot and make a lot of incoherent responses or just ridiculous responses.

But I do get it now. My apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69 and sjb75
I get it now.

You remind me of Sleepy Joe. You babble a lot and make a lot of incoherent responses or just ridiculous responses.

We agree. I am going to lighten up.

I get it now.

I completely understand your inability to grasp the simplest of concepts and your inability to follow geometric like logic !

I’m sorry that my responses sail so far over your head, but I just can’t dumb them down to your level because it wouldn’t be fair to the other participants.

I go to work every day and I work long hours every day.
I’m a consultant to a good number of public and private companies, large and small.
I also serve on a number of charitable boards.
My counsel and advice are sought by a wide variety of individuals.

My acuity is significantly superior to yours and my IQ is significantly higher than yours.

When I play golf I’m still competitive, so don’t delude yourself into thinking that you’re more active than me or more intelligent than me, because that would be a ridiculous joke, it’s not even close.

I completely understand your inability to grasp the simplest of concepts and your inability to follow geometric like logic !

I’m sorry that my responses sail so far over your head, but I just can’t dumb them down to your level because it wouldn’t be fair to the other participants.

I go to work every day and I work long hours every day.
I’m a consultant to a good number of public and private companies, large and small.
I also serve on a number of charitable boards.
My counsel and advice are sought by a wide variety of individuals.

My acuity is significantly superior to yours and my IQ is significantly higher than yours.

When I play golf I’m still competitive, so don’t delude yourself into thinking that you’re more active than me or more intelligent than me, because that would be a ridiculous joke, it’s not even close.
Okay sleepy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT