ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy Brown The Legend

Just pointing out the facts on how they did here. Not how they did elsewhere

But if TR had the 40th ranked offense this season with our talent, I wonder how hed do with GT talent

All speculation. Just going on facts, Chip was better at Notre Dame than Tommy was
Then email Nick Saban and ask him why he passed on Chip Long and all of the other better OC candidates across the entire country........ and chose Tommy Rees to navigate his Alabama offense.

Let us know what Saban says.

Tommy Rees 3 years as OC

Record - 30 and 8

Offensive ppg ranks

2020- 30th
2021 - 20th
2022 - 42nd

Chip Long 3 years as OC

Record - 33 and 6

2017 - 24th
2018 - 42nd
2019 - 13th

Chips team record and offensive ppg were both better than Tommys

Stop lying LYING PATTY
Did those teams have the same personnel ?

You don’t have the brains to understand how personnel impact statistics

Weren‘t you the one constantly complaining about how horrible Buchner and Pyne were as QB’s.

So why would you expect a team with what you claimed were terrible QB’s to produce good offensive numbers !

You know nothing about football !

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5

Weren‘t you the one constantly complaining about how horrible Buchner and Pyne were as QB’s.

So why would you expect a team with what you claimed were terrible QB’s to produce good offensive numbers !

Hahahaha

You had nothing there

Got ya again Patty

Can you give an in game example of Tommy being predictable?
No Pat. I'm not going to rewatch games from the past 3 years and give you examples

If you were watching ND the last 3 years and couldn't call out some of the plays I dont know what to say

This is something that Ive spoke to my brothers about after games all the time. And Tim Brown said it as well. Many times our O was extremely predictable and it was obvious to see

No Pat. I'm not going to rewatch games from the past 3 years and give you examples

If you were watching ND the last 3 years and couldn't call out some of the plays I dont know what to say

This is something that Ive spoke to my brothers about after games all the time. And Tim Brown said it as well. Many times our O was extremely predictable and it was obvious to see
Nick Saban must not have been paying attention.

Reactions: Zorich 88

I’m Pat, it was Zorich88 who asked you the question, not me !

It’s no wonder that you know nothing about football, you don’t even know who to reply to.

So now you knew what plays were going to be called before they were called ?

But I forgot, you’re more prescient than the defensive co-ordinators for the opposing teams.

Do you realize what a fool you keep making of yourself with every post you make ?

Stop embarrassing yourself !

It’s no wonder that you know nothing about football, you don’t even know who to reply to.

But I forgot, you’re more prescient than the defensive co-ordinators for the opposing teams.

Do you realize what a fool you keep making of yourself with every post you make ?

No shit it was Zorich. I was making fun of you because that's what you do

Idiot !!!!!!!!

You're right

We can't get em all right

Even the greatest
You need to see if Nick needs some help on his staff identifying Coordinators worthy of a 2-million annual salary.

Are you available?

No shit it was Zorich. I was making fun of you because that's what you do

Idiot !!!!!!!!
Sure you were ….. not !

Why can’t you be honest and just admit that you made a mistake.

Last edited:
Golson5

Only a delusional fool would claim that they knew what plays were going to be called before they were called.

i wasn’t aware that the coaching staff had provided you with the offensive playbook, how did it come into your possession ?

Chip long has shown what his abilities are/aren't and probably has maxed out. Rees is 30 and has upside, just hasn't proven anything yet. To other peoples point, bama OC is where you go when you aren't that good to make it easy to look good for your next gig.

Maybe Rees will become a great OC/Coach, but he's not close to there yet.
Lane Kiffin, Shark and O’Brian weren’t good play callers?

Reactions: BGI User 756

Golson5 is the smartest man in the world. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure you were ….. not !

Why can’t you be honest and just admit that you made a mistake.
I didn't make a mistake

I did it on purpose because it's what you always say.

You're an idiot!

Got you again dummy

Lane Kiffin, Shark and O’Brian weren’t good play callers?
Lane Kiffin, Sark, Mike Locksley, and Bill O'Brien, an OC list that precedes Tommy Rees at Alabama, are all outstanding OC's and play callers.

I didn't make a mistake

I did it on purpose because it's what you always say.

You're an idiot!

Got you again dummy
Sure, it’s important that you keep believing that because no one else does. 😜

Sour grapes

I love Tim but come on!!!

ND had no threat at QB. Plays are predicable when you lack a true passing threat.

Nick knows 100x’s more about football than Tim. Nick sees something in Tommy.

I trust the guy with what 6 rings???

Rees is responsible for evaluating and recruiting the QB room. ND having no threat at QB is not a valid excuse when it was Rees who recruited the position.,

Pat, I believe Rees has the potential to be a very good OC. I also believe he needed to move on to simply be exposed to a different coaching philosophy which will help him get better as a coach. I wish him well.

Where I disagree with you is making the excuse about Rees not having a better QB room then what Long had to work with. Rees was the OC/QB coach and he was responsible for evaluating and recruiting the position. So his QB room is his responsibility he owns that.

Pat, I believe Rees has the potential to be a very good OC. I also believe he needed to move on to simply be exposed to a different coaching philosophy which will help him get better as a coach. I wish him well.

Where I disagree with you is making the excuse about Rees not having a better QB room then what Long had to work with. Rees was the OC/QB coach and he was responsible for evaluating and recruiting the position. So his QB room is his responsibility he owns that.
Rees didn’t have the authority to select the QB’s

in addition, both Rees and Long inherited their QB’s

Long was OC in 2017, earlier recruiting classes produced the QB’s that eventually played under him in subsequent years.

Ditho Rees.

My point was those coaches were good to great play callers before they got to Bama.
Actually I don't think they were, they were fired as coaches/play callers before Bama. They aren't terrible but they were offensive minded head coaches and their teams didn't do well before bama or after bama. I guess Lane is doing ok now at Ole Miss but nothing earth shattering. 8-5 this past year I believe.

Sark did average to bad at washington and USC, got fired, went to bama, and now after leavin bama he's what 13-12 at Texas?

O'briens offenses were terrible with the texasn or the most part.

Reactions: tbonesays
Actually I don't think they were, they were fired as coaches/play callers before Bama. They aren't terrible but they were offensive minded head coaches and their teams didn't do well before bama or after bama. I guess Lane is doing ok now at Ole Miss but nothing earth shattering. 8-5 this past year I believe.

Sark did average to bad at washington and USC, got fired, went to bama, and now after leavin bama he's what 13-12 at Texas?

Andy Reid was fired by the Philadelphia Eagles. Bill Belichik was fired by the Cleveland Browns. Pete Carroll was fired by New England.

So what.

Fair

Andy Reid was fired by the Philadelphia Eagles. Bill Belichik was fired by the Cleveland Browns. Pete Carroll was fired by New England.

So what.
So tell me when sark, obrien, and lane will become great coaches? I'm still waiting.

So tell me when sark, obrien, and lane will become great coaches? I'm still waiting.
No one gives a shit what your opinion of Sark and Lane Kiffin are. Or Bill O'Brien. All will be employed and very well paid as a major CFB Head Coach, or as an NFL OC, until they all decide to retire. And frankly, that sounds great to me.

No one gives a shit what your opinion of Sark and Lane Kiffin are. Or Bill O'Brien. All will be employed and very well paid as a major CFB Head Coach, or as an NFL OC, until they all decide to retire. And frankly, that sounds great to me.
That's not the debate dumb dumb....... there's no debate there....... the debate is are they any good at what they do or did Bama just make them good? All of them sure know how to lose as HCs before and after Bama (we'll see with bill if he becomes HC again).

That's not the debate dumb dumb....... there's no debate there....... the debate is are they any good at what they do or did Bama just make them good? All of them sure know how to lose as HCs before and after Bama (we'll see with bill if he becomes HC again).
"It's not the critic who counts...."

Roosevelt way back when was spot on.

You can call out plays on every game played. There is nothing new under the sun

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT