ADVERTISEMENT

Timmy Brown The Legend

Now wheres our board police to tell Tim Brown hes a know nothing moron/idiot who doesnt know football....
First, you’re the know nothing moron who knows nothing about football who thinks he’s better qualified than Nick Saban when it comes to evaluating coaches.

Who’s the better coach, Tim Brown or Nick Saban ?
Simple question, but I know that you don’t have the brains to answer it !

Silly me, I didn’t know that Tim Brown played under TR.

I also didn’t know that TB was able to discern who formulated the game plan, who called each play and whether or not a called play was audibled.

Reactions: d1042 and Zorich 88
First, you’re the know nothing moron who knows nothing about football who thinks he’s better qualified than Nick Saban when it comes to evaluating coaches.

I also didn’t know that TB was able to discern who formulated the game plan, who called each play and whether or not a called play was audibled.
You have mental issues

Many former players even great ones have sucked at being coaches and at evaluating coaches

The Rees haters are really getting desperate to the amusement of most of this board

• Haha
Reactions: Ndapolis1
Yeah I’m more in agreement with Tim than tommy is a great OC …. To me he calls games because he can’t coach or develop so he uses different window dressing to call the same plays over and over.

Dude you really do need help. It gets quite old listening to you constantly arguing with people. You are an eristic disputatious curmudgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
I expect Tommy to do very well at Alabama and eventually take the next step under Sabans mentorship.

I expect the ND offense to take a step forward under new leadership both on the field and recruiting.

Tim being right about Tommy at ND and Nick being right about Tommy’s fit for Bama can both be true

I expect Tommy to do very well at Alabama and eventually take the next step under Sabans mentorship.

I expect the ND offense to take a step forward under new leadership both on the field and recruiting.

Tim being right about Tommy at ND and Nick being right about Tommy’s fit for Bama can both be true
I expect the Notre Dame offense to improve from 2022 to 2023 because of grad transfer QB Sam Hartman, a much improved WR room, and the fact that 8 of the 11 offensive starters return.

Reactions: wi_hoosier
I expect the Notre Dame offense to improve from 2022 to 2023 because of grad transfer QB Sam Hartman, a much improved WR room, and the fact that 8 of the 11 offensive starters return.
Seems reasonable. Might also see the hot hand get played at running back a little more and the utilization of the Wr position increase.

And new OC

My only complaint about Rees. When we went up against a inferior opponent. Instead of running them over. He would call wide runs or pass plays that took to long to develop. Let their undersize speed make up for their lack of talent.

The most interesting thing about this thread is it confirms what I know about T Brown. I met him by pure chance once in 2019. I was walking through the patron’s main entrance at Augusta National with my son on Masters weekend. We passed through the security metal detectors simultaneously and I immediately recognized him . He was walking by himself, decked out in full ND gear. After a minute of indecision about bothering him, I decided to introduce my son who was wearing an ND cap. Tim could not have been a more approachable and cool guy. We wound up walking on the course together talking about our memories of ND. He is legitimately passionate about the place. It actually surprised me how much he cared and how long he was willing to hang out talking about our shared experiences of ND in the late 80s. It is now not surprising to me all that he feels strongly and speaks publicly of his feelings about the current Irish

I agree, this is a win win. Rees gets valuable coaching mentorship by the greatest coach of this era, and ND can now hire an OC that can utilize the talent on the team optimally.

It also free's Freeman from Rees, since Jack had hired/retained Rees prior to hiring Freeman.

Jaden Mickey posted making fun of Rees offense and all his motion

ADVERTISEMENT