ADVERTISEMENT

The 2019 Recruiting Class Heading Into The Summer

IrishInOntario

I've posted how many times?
Feb 21, 2009
Hope y'all are well. I haven't been around much lately. I've been doing one of the most extensive, difficult courses of my military career and it's been eating up all my time. A lot of 18 hour days.

That said, I still manage to keep track of what is happening on the recruiting front with Notre Dame. Here are a couple of my thoughts on how I'd like to see the class finish up. Just like last year at this time, ND is at that important point where they have the opportunity to pull a top 5-7 class, but as is always the case, they need to finish. In 2018 they finished #10 in the 247 composite recruiting ranking, with a solid class that I think features a few exceptional difference makers and a lot of quality depth, but still missed at some key positions. Despite losing Mike Elko, whose loss probably cost ND a couple key defensive pieces in this year's class, the staff has opportunity to further bolster the roster at some places they hit in 2018, and more importantly, fill some holes at some of the places they missed.

Before I list some of the players that I'd like to see ND land in rounding out the class, I just wanted to note that I think over the past year, ND has done a much better job of evaluating the "3 star" players in the country that are underrated. It's refreshing to see ND be the first, or one of the first big name programs to offer a kid before, or while he's in the process of blowing up. The two "3 star" players currently committed to ND, are a perfect example of that. Both Andrew Kristofic and Kyle Hamilton have blown up. They now both have national offer lists and are being pursued by all the top programs and Hamilton recently got an invited to The Opening. It's important for ND to be able to snag some of the best, underrated players in the nation each year as a way of leveling the the playing field with schools like Alabama or Clemson that ND is always going to struggle to compete against for the the bonafide 5 star talents. ND has to find guys that have the tools to 5 starts down the road and that combination of upside and intangibles that make a player projectable.

Needless to say, Bill Rees and his staff are most certainly making a difference and the organization of the recruiting effort under Polian seems intact, despite ND having some less than stellar recruiters on its current staff.

With 11 players committed in the 2019 class and heading into a very important month of June that will see a lot of key visitors head to South Bend, here is an ever evolving look at a potential strong finish for Notre Dame that would build on the class they landed last year. The following class represents what I think could be a strong finish for Notre Dame, not necessarily what I think will be their most likely finish. As per usual I'm trying to balance optimism, with reality.

QB: Graham Mertz
RB: Kyren Williams
RB: Austin Jones
WR: Kendall Abdur-Rahman
WR: Cam Hart
OL: Quinn Carroll
OL: John Olmstead
OL: Andrew Kristofic
OL: Zeke Correll
OL: Walter Rouse (Stanford lean)
NG: Jacob Lacey
DT: Hunter Spears
SDE: Ty Robinson
SDE: Howard Cross
WDE: Nana Osafo-Mensah
WDE: David Ojabo (Penn State lean)
ILB: Osita Eckwonu
ILB: Nick Henrich
ILB: David Gbenda
Rover: Tristan Sinclair (Stanford lean)
CB: K.J. Wallace
CB: Woodi Washington
S: Litchfield Ajavon
S: Kyle Hamilton
P: Jay Bramblett

Last edited:
Hope y'all are well. I haven't been around much lately. I've been doing one of the most extensive, difficult courses of my military career and it's been eating up all my time. A lot of 18 hour days.

That said, I still manage to keep track of what is happening on the recruiting front with Notre Dame. Here are a couple of my thoughts on how I'd like to see the class finish up. Just like last year at this time, ND is at that important point where they have the opportunity to pull a top 5-7 class, but as is always the case, they need to finish. In 2018 they finished #10 in the 247 composite recruiting ranking, with a solid class that I think features a few exceptional difference makers and a lot of quality depth, but still missed at some key positions. Despite losing Mike Elko, whose loss probably cost ND a couple key defensive pieces in this year's class, the staff has opportunity to further bolster the roster at some places they hit in 2018, and more importantly, fill some holes at some of the places they missed.

Before I list some of the players that I'd like to see ND land in rounding out the class, I just wanted to note that I think over the past year, ND has done a much better job of evaluating the "3 star" players in the country that are underrated. It's refreshing to see ND be the first, or one of the first big name programs to offer a kid before, or while he's in the process of blowing up. The two "3 star" players currently committed to ND, are a perfect example of that. Both Andrew Kristofic and Kyle Hamilton have blown up. They now both have national offer lists and are being pursued by all the top programs and Hamilton recently got an invited to The Opening. It's important for ND to be able to snag some of the best, underrated players in the nation each year as a way of leveling the the playing field with schools like Alabama or Clemson that ND is always going to struggle to compete against for the the bonafide 5 star talents. ND has to find guys that have the tools to 5 starts down the road and that combination of upside and intangibles that make a player projectable.

Needless to say, Bill Rees and his staff are most certainly making a difference and the organization of the recruiting effort under Polian seems intact, despite ND having some less than stellar recruiters on its current staff.

With 11 players committed in the 2019 class and heading into a very important month of June that will see a lot of key visitors head to South Bend, here is an ever evolving look at a potential strong finish for Notre Dame that would build on the class they landed last year. The following class represents what I think could be a strong finish for Notre Dame, not necessarily what I think will be their most likely finish. As per usual I'm trying to balance optimism, with reality.

Switch Kiser and Gbenba at LB

Add Jonshon at WR and drop both of the guys you listed

We’re not getting Austin at RB

I don’t think Rouse is a Stanford lean, but we’ll see after his OV

I would love that class good balance and really no misses

Like I said, It's likely a little bit optimistic. For example, Austin Jones will be a tough pull and ND likely settles for a lesser back there with Autry Denson as the lead recruiter for running backs. Graham Mertz still needs to visit before I should even be making such a prediction. Rouse is my favorite of the underrated tackles, but that spot could easily go to a Miterko or Buelow. Wormley or Vimakhi would be awesome, but I don't see it happening right now. Ojabo would be nice, but Dicosmo may be more realistic. I hope not. We'll know more after David visits. Ty Robinson won't be an easy pull out of the West, but you have to figure that eventually ND will land a SDE with a pulse. Gbenda would be a nice addition, but we'll see if he's interested in leaving Texas. ND should get a visit though. Woodi Washington is probably ND's last hope at a top end corner to add to Wallace, in order to bolster last year's haul. Unless they can get back in on the likes of Chris Steele, I just don't see another likely candidate... Then there is Tristan Sinclair. My favourite rover target in the entire 2019 class. A Stanford legacy who holds an offer and a guy who also likes Cal. The highest SPARQ score in the nation this year. The kid is a freak athlete. Says ND is recruiting him the hardest.... Probably means ND will settle for Jack Kiser, who is a poor man's Drue Tranquill.

Switch Kiser and Gbenba at LB

Add Jonshon at WR and drop both of the guys you listed

We’re not getting Austin at RB

I don’t think Rouse is a Stanford lean, but we’ll see after his OV

Johnson is alright... Not thrilled with any of the receivers ND is recruiting. The staff is doing a poor job this cycle with skilled position players. They aren't in on a single top end running back, or wide receiver.

Austin is definitely the biggest pipe dream. They'll likely settle for a "meh" guy. Charbonnet would be nice, but I don't see that either.

Kiser is a nice player. would be a solid addition. I see him eventually taking the spot that would go to Sinclair in a perfect world, however.

Johnson is alright... Not thrilled with any of the receivers ND is recruiting. The staff is doing a poor job this cycle with skilled position players. They aren't in on a single top end running back, or wide receiver.

Austin is definitely the biggest pipe dream. They'll likely settle for a "meh" guy. Charbonnet would be nice, but I don't see that either.

Kiser is a nice player. would be a solid addition. I see him eventually taking the spot that would go to Sinclair in a perfect world, however.

We’re in on guys like Knox and Bell at WR, but I’m not ready to predict either to the class.

RB recruiting is a mess

Like I said, It's likely a little bit optimistic. For example, Austin Jones will be a tough pull and ND likely settles for a lesser back there with Autry Denson as the lead recruiter for running backs. Graham Mertz still needs to visit before I should even be making such a prediction. Rouse is my favorite of the underrated tackles, but that spot could easily go to a Miterko or Buelow. Wormley or Vimakhi would be awesome, but I don't see it happening right now. Ojabo would be nice, but Dicosmo may be more realistic. I hope not. We'll know more after David visits. Ty Robinson won't be an easy pull out of the West, but you have to figure that eventually ND will land a SDE with a pulse. Gbenda would be a nice addition, but we'll see if he's interested in leaving Texas. ND should get a visit though. Woodi Washington is probably ND's last hope at a top end corner to add to Wallace, in order to bolster last year's haul. Unless they can get back in on the likes of Chris Steele, I just don't see another likely candidate... Then there is Tristan Sinclair. My favourite rover target in the entire 2019 class. A Stanford legacy who holds an offer and a guy who also likes Cal. The highest SPARQ score in the nation this year. The kid is a freak athlete. Says ND is recruiting him the hardest.... Probably means ND will settle for Jack Kiser, who is a poor man's Drue Tranquill.

I think we get Dicosmo, maybe Ojabo. I heard Robinson is interested in visiting from some people I know in AZ wether we get him is another story. I do not see us getting Mertz or any QB this cycle. To me that would be a big surprise. I think he is rock solid to Wisconsin. Not sure about the others

Wormley a PSU lean but IMO a super OL prospect-----visiting the 15th

IIO, thank you for your service. I always look forward to your(and a few others) recruiting insights. It's so refreshing seeing real football news on this sight opposed to the shit show nonsense that the mommy's basement boys post.

IIO, I think you left off Howard Cross from the DL. Otherwise, thanks as always for your insight. And keep up the hard work; those 18 hour days will pay off.

Thanks IIO and Friedman -- a prediction: will the 2019 class betters 2018?

2018. More impact players. 2019 has a chance to be deep, but I'm not seeing the top end talent, save a couple players. ND will be lucky to land 2-3 composite top 100 players and none will likely be top 40-50.

2018. More impact players. 2019 has a chance to be deep, but I'm not seeing the top end talent, save a couple players. ND will be lucky to land 2-3 composite top 100 players and none will likely be top 40-50.

We’ll see.
I tend to think that 2019 will be better, regardless of rankings.

To me, players like Hamilton and Kristofic are Top100 guys, more so than currently ranked Top100 guys like Ajavon (who is still very good)

Players like Quinn and Nana are also potentially Top100 guys imo.

If we close on some players like Wormley, Ellison, Henrich, Robinson, Correll, Knox, Bell, etc. then I’d prefer then I’d prefer the 2019 class...though it’s open for discussion.

Players like Jurkovec, Allen, Simon, Ademilola, Griffith, Austin, Lenzy, and Tremble definitely impact talents in the 2018 class. And they’re not the only ones (Bracy, Boykin, Lamb, etc)

SDE: Howard Cross

As each day goes by I have less confidence in Mertz visiting.
He was initially thought to be visiting at the big 15-17 weekend, but going to Wisconsin that weekend (& weekend before) instead.
The dead period starts the 25th & he says he is shutting it down before his senior season starts, so that means the 22-24 would be NDs last chance & doesn’t seem he’s coming then either?

Reactions: zonairish
IIO you stupid idiot, if you would listen to the genius Friedman you would know that Notre Dame shouldn't take 2 running backs, let alone one. Just convert a safety or wide receiver every year because it worked out decent for ND in 2015. You clearly don't know football! Don't you know, Ohio State didn't need Ezekiel elliot, they could have easily replaced him and they still would have won the national title! Same goes with Nick Chubb and Sony Michel, they were just luxuries for Georgia, and they still would have almost won the title, heck they probably would have won if they didn't have them!

IIO you stupid idiot, if you would listen to the genius Friedman you would know that Notre Dame shouldn't take 2 running backs, let alone one. Just convert a safety or wide receiver every year because it worked out decent for ND in 2015. You clearly don't know football! Don't you know, Ohio State didn't need Ezekiel elliot, they could have easily replaced him and they still would have won the national title! Same goes with Nick Chubb and Sony Michel, they were just luxuries for Georgia, and they still would have almost won the title, heck they probably would have won if they didn't have them!

You're one angry little guy when you're proven wrong, over and over again.

Try to calm down, this type of temper-tantrum isn't for your health

Looking back, losing Mike Dembrock really hurt. Not only a good TE then WR coach but a solid recruiter.

You're one angry little guy when you're proven wrong, over and over again.

Try to calm down, this type of temper-tantrum isn't for your health
Yes dope, because you claiming Ohio state didn't need Ezekiel elliot, comparing Michigan state's defensive ends to JJ Watt and Clay Matthews, claiming that Michigan didn't have a good defense last year, is you proving me wrong. Funny, now go back down to mama's basement before I call Burger King and tell them that you forgot extra cheese on my whopper

Yes dope, because you claiming Ohio state didn't need Ezekiel elliot, comparing Michigan state's defensive ends to JJ Watt and Clay Matthews, claiming that Michigan didn't have a good defense last year, is you proving me wrong. Funny, now go back down to mama's basement before I call Burger King and tell them that you forgot extra cheese on my whopper

Elliot was far from the key for Ohio State. Players like Bosa and Decker were far more important, as was quality play from a dual-threat QB.

Furthermore, your attempts to claim that Michigan State’s defense of ends weren’t good simply because they were walk on’s, after we saw how well they played all year… Leading Michigan State to be one of the best defenses in the nation, was simply moronic. JJ Watt and Clay Matthews were also walk on defense of ends, but we saw them play at an unbelievably high level, And thus we know that they’re good despite the fact that they won’t walk on’s.

Additionally, Michigan’s defense got worked by every single top 25 team that they faced, despite being neutral or better in time of possession. That’s impressive to you?

Honestly, I don’t run across as many people as dumb as you are, and that’s saying something… Considering the other morons that are on this very site.

IIO, I think you left off Howard Cross from the DL. Otherwise, thanks as always for your insight. And keep up the hard work; those 18 hour days will pay off.

Guilty as charged. Thank you for pointing that out. I've since updated the list to include Howard Cross.

If you told me that ND could somehow land a realistic but unlikely class of...

WR: Trey Knox
WR: Cornelius Johnson
OL: Saleem Wormley
SDE: Howard Cross III
WDE: Colt Ellison
LB: Brandon Smith (flip from Penn State)
LB: Osita Eckwonu
LB: Nick Henrich
Rover: Tristan Sinclair
CB: KJ Wallace
CB: Chris Steele

I'd probably take that group over last year's because in Mertz, Jones, Knox, Wormley, Kristofic, Osafo-Mensah, Smith, Sinclair, Steele and Hamilton I think you have a group of game changers, with a bunch of other high quality guys that could develop as well.

The only thing holding ND's class down last year was that it lacked the depth of talent in 22 through 27, but man did that class have some elite talent in it...

Phil Jurkovec
Kevin Austin Jr
Braden Lenzy
Jayson Ademilola
Shayne Simon
Derrik Allen
Houston Griffith
Noah Boykin
Tariq Bracy

There were some absolute ballers at the top end of the 2018 class. Both in terms of rankings and guys who I think were underrated, but who can flat out play. Even a guy like DJ Brown is a much better CB, IMO, then most people think.

I'd probably take that group over last year's because in Mertz, Jones, Knox, Wormley, Kristofic, Osafo-Mensah, Smith, Sinclair, Steele and Hamilton I think you have a group of game changers, with a bunch of other high quality guys that could develop as well.

The only thing holding ND's class down last year was that it lacked the depth of talent in 22 through 27, but man did that class have some elite talent in it...

Phil Jurkovec
Kevin Austin Jr
Braden Lenzy
Jayson Ademilola
Shayne Simon
Derrik Allen
Houston Griffith
Noah Boykin
Tariq Bracy

There were some absolute ballers at the top end of the 2018 class. Both in terms of rankings and guys who I think were underrated, but who can flat out play. Even a guy like DJ Brown is a much better CB, IMO, then most people think.
If ND can win 11 games and possibly make the playoffs, there will probably be guys that right now we'd think ND has no shot with. Guys like Harry Miller and Brandon Smith, maybe Breese from 2020. High school kids change their minds all the time

Phil Jurkovec
Kevin Austin Jr
Braden Lenzy
Jayson Ademilola
Shayne Simon
Derrik Allen
Houston Griffith
Noah Boykin
Tariq Bracy

I am looking forward to seeing how Austin turns out along with Bracy. The others that will probably get PT we know about

If ND can win 11 games and possibly make the playoffs, there will probably be guys that right now we'd think ND has no shot with. Guys like Harry Miller and Brandon Smith, maybe Breese from 2020. High school kids change their minds all the time

If you listen to the recent podcast about the schedule, Bryan has interesting thought. If Notre Dame beats both Michigan and Stanford this will probably be a special team most likely playoff bound and most likely get some players you would not expect

If you listen to the recent podcast about the schedule, Bryan has interesting thought. If Notre Dame beats both Michigan and Stanford this will probably be a special team most likely playoff bound and most likely get some players you would not expect
USC is more of an must win then Michigan. Mostly bscuase that game will hopefully be a playoff decider, and due to the fact that we have not won the last game of the season since 2012 (the last time we beat USC at their place)

My top guys to watch that could suddenly jump on or back on the radar for ND include...

WR: David Bell
WR: Elijah Higgins
OL: Harry Miller
OL: Enokk Vimahi
LB: Brandon Smith
CB:Julian Barnett

USC is more of an must win then Michigan. Mostly bscuase that game will hopefully be a playoff decider, and due to the fact that we have not won the last game of the season since 2012 (the last time we beat USC at their place)

Personally I agree with Bryan here. The reasons are USC is not a tough minded team. So if the Irish beat Stanford and michigan I think they take care of business

My top guys to watch that could suddenly jump on or back on the radar for ND include...

WR: David Bell
WR: Elijah Higgins
OL: Harry Miller
OL: Enokk Vimahi
LB: Brandon Smith
CB:Julian Barnett

These are the type of kids that will take a second look and that would be great and I hope this is not wishful thinking on my part

So why are we not pursuing George Karlaftis like crazy. He is in state kid ranked 95th and 7th sde. He is ranked higher then Mensah. Consensus froFrom what I heard on a podcast is that he would have committed at camp last summer and will end up a 5 star. It’s puzzling to me. Anybody have any insight to this?

So why are we not pursuing George Karlaftis like crazy. He is in state kid ranked 95th and 7th sde. He is ranked higher then Mensah. Consensus froFrom what I heard on a podcast is that he would have committed at camp last summer and will end up a 5 star. It’s puzzling to me. Anybody have any insight to this?
Staff doesn’t like him very much, nor does virtually any major staff. Massively overrated.

Briggs is another example of the same.

Don’t rely so much on the rankings, they’re very poor.

Reactions: Maxgalt12
Staff doesn’t like him very much, nor does virtually any major staff. Massively overrated.

Briggs is another example of the same.

Don’t rely so much on the rankings, they’re very poor.
He is the number one ranked sde in nation and 12tg ranked overall recruit in nation. I get he can be massively overrated but I don’t think he is outside the top 250 overated surely. We need as much d line talent as we can get. We never have 85 so why not take a chance. I’d rather have him then a guy like Kiser.

He is the number one ranked sde in nation and 12tg ranked overall recruit in nation. I get he can be massively overrated but I don’t think he is outside the top 250 overated surely. We need as much d line talent as we can get. We never have 85 so why not take a chance. I’d rather have him then a guy like Kiser.

Karlaftis just isn’t that good, regardless of what the near worthless recruiting agencies say.

There is a reason that Purdue is basically the best school recruiting him.

He’s not even on the list of DEs I’d like to see us land.

Reactions: Maxgalt12
Karlaftis just isn’t that good, regardless of what the near worthless recruiting agencies say.

There is a reason that Purdue is basically the best school recruiting him.

He’s not even on the list of DEs I’d like to see us land.
Ive just read we’re meat chicken is hot after him as well as Clemson. He is also a army all American selection. I also agree on star ratings can be misleading. But in my opinion that applies to players under ranked. I think it’s rare that a 5 star ranked athlete is a a complete bust, they usually still have a floor of low 4star high 3 star talent. I see Alabama have classes of 5 de in them sometimes two years in a row. I think it’s a problem you can recruit numbers with and be alright esp considering we struggle getting to 85.

Last edited:
Ive just read we’re meat chicken is hot after him as well as Clemson. He is also a army all American selection. I also agree on star ratings can be misleading. But in my opinion that applies to players under ranked. I think it’s rare that a 5 star ranked athlete is a a complete bust, they usually still have a floor of low 4star high 3 star talent. I see Alabama have classes of 5 de in them sometimes two years in a row. I think it’s a problem you can recruit numbers with and be alright esp considering we struggle getting to 85.

The 5* classes are littered with total busts, if you go backwards and look. ND has a number of examples.

Michigan has simply wiffed with most of their top recruits, and are likely about to lose Herron and potentially Hinton as well. They’ve moved onto Karlaftis, somewhat.

If ND misses on Robinson, Ojabo, and the other SDEs currently on our board, I wouldn’t hate circling back to him.

Ultimately, I think he’s a 3-Tech, not a SDE. Furthermore, I don’t think he has the size or lateral quickness to really thrive inside, which is why I think you’ve seen most major programs hold off.

I just don’t see a high level prospect there, and neither do most major coaching staffs (nor the analysts on this ND site)

He could blow up, but he’s not even one of the DEs I want to see us land, at this point.

The 5* classes are littered with total busts, if you go backwards and look. ND has a number of examples.

Michigan has simply wiffed with most of their top recruits, and are likely about to lose Herron and potentially Hinton as well. They’ve moved onto Karlaftis, somewhat.

If ND misses on Robinson, Ojabo, and the other SDEs currently on our board, I wouldn’t hate circling back to him.

Ultimately, I think he’s a 3-Tech, not a SDE. Furthermore, I don’t think he has the size or lateral quickness to really thrive inside, which is why I think you’ve seen most major programs hold off.

I just don’t see a high level prospect there, and neither do most major coaching staffs (nor the analysts on this ND site)

He could blow up, but he’s not even one of the DEs I want to see us land, at this point.
That was the answer I was fishing for lol. Thanks great insight.

FriedmanIP, post: “The 5* classes are littered with total busts, if you go backwards and look. ND has a number of examples.”

That explains why Alabama, UGA, FSU, Clemson have struggled in recent years.

(Note: as of end 2017, the talented “top 20” teams placed ND at 10. But, of the top 20 ND was the only team w/o a 5* commit on the roster.)

Last edited:
FriedmanIP, post: “The 5* classes are littered with total busts, if you go backwards and look. ND has a number of examples.”

That explains why Alabama, UGA, FSU, Clemson have struggled in recent years.

(Note: as of 2017, the talented “top 20” teams placed ND at 10. But, of the top 20 ND was the only team w/o a 5* commit on the roster.)

As usual, you’re confused and stupid.

Statistically speaking, a representative/anonymous 5* player has a better chance of panning or than a representative/anonymous 3* player. Obviously.

But that’s totally irrelevant when we’re talking about 1 specific and known player, and thus we far better tools than his ranking on which to evaluate him (film, offers, how high he is on elite programs priority lists, etc)

That’s the case here. In the case of this specific player, his ranking doesn’t match up with how high quality CFB programs are (or more actually “are not”) recruiting him nor does it match up well with his film.

Furthermore, the fact that he is ranked as a 5* does NOT suggest that he can’t be a total bust, and there are many, many of those.
(Which is what I said in the post you responded to)

Try not to be so stupid next time you try to reply to me
(And for god sake, learn how to use the “Reply” button)

Morning Stu. I personally think these classes are shaping up to be really complimentary, and neither will prove better than the other. For example, the 19 class will have a better offensive line, and the 18 class will have better safeties, etc.... but taken together, they look very strong and very complimentary. The uncommitted recruits that interest me the most right now with respect to the 19 class are OL, DE, and RB. We’re off to a really good start with the OL, but we need to close with another elite and Correll would be my choice, and perhaps a fifth if we can get one among Vimahi or Rouse or Rhyan. I love our two DE commits but we need to add here for sure, and I hope we get two from among Ojabo, Latu, Hicks, Robinson or Ellison. Right now, I have zero clue where we stand with any high upside running backs, but Denson and company need to deliver a surprise or two.

As usual, you’re confused and stupid.

Statistically speaking, a representative/anonymous 5* player has a better chance of panning or than a representative/anonymous 3* player. Obviously.

But that’s totally irrelevant when we’re talking about 1 specific and known player, and thus we far better tools than his ranking on which to evaluate him (film, offers, how high he is on elite programs priority lists, etc)

That’s the case here. In the case of this specific player, his ranking doesn’t match up with how high quality CFB programs are (or more actually “are not”) recruiting him nor does it match up well with his film.

Furthermore, the fact that he is ranked as a 5* does NOT suggest that he can’t be a total bust, and there are many, many of those.
(Which is what I said in the post you responded to)

Try not to be so stupid next time you try to reply to me
(And for god sake, learn how to use the “Reply” button)

Just going to say this 1 time, so pay attention:

I am superior, to YOU, in character, knowledge and every other possible consideration. This is a conviction that puts you in a catagory all your own.

I have a feeling I am not alone in this conviction. You are a piece of work!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT