ADVERTISEMENT

TB likely to win the QB competition at Alabama

Where did you read that ?

And who turned down $ 2,000,000 while working for the best coach in college football
Hello Pat.
I believe it was a msnbc article saying saying something like “ after striking out with coach A and coach B saban gets his man in ND offensive coordinator Tom Rees”. But again I can’t link cause I don’t even know where the article went. The story went on to talk about Bama replacing coordinators often. Etc. just taking it for what’s it worth.

So what. Pete Carroll was USC's fifth choice.

Tommy Rees is 30, again......30, making 2-million guaranteed to run the Alabama offense.

Not bad at all.
So what. Pete Carroll was USC's fifth choice.

Tommy Rees is 30, again......30, making 2-million guaranteed to run the Alabama offense.

Not bad at all.
Not arguing that. 30 yrs old making 2 mil and being though of highly by saban. Not bad.

All I was saying was Rees supposedly was not Sabans number one choice.

The Pete carol comment being 5th choice was interesting. Who was their first choice btw ?

Not arguing that. 30 yrs old making 2 mil and being though of highly by saban. Not bad.

All I was saying was Rees supposedly was not Sabans number one choice.

The Pete carol comment being 5th choice was interesting. Who was their first choice btw ?
Dennis Erickson.

Rees getting connected with Saban … smart move.

Buchner staying connected to Rees … not so much. Why didn’t Riley want him???

I predict that if Buchner doesn't win the job there, he'll be back in the portal after appearing in 4 games, to preserve his year of eligibility.

Lol you get proven wrong over and over and you're able to just come back like nothing happened. Your delusion is commendable
Cite where I was proven wrong.

All that’s known is that Grubb interviewed for the job.

What’s not known is whether or not Saban offered him the job.

And, we don’t know if Grubb used Alabama as his stalking horse

Last edited:
Hello Pat.
I believe it was a msnbc article saying saying something like “ after striking out with coach A and coach B saban gets his man in ND offensive coordinator Tom Rees”. But again I can’t link cause I don’t even know where the article went. The story went on to talk about Bama replacing coordinators often. Etc. just taking it for what’s it worth.
Thunder,

“articles” , “stories”, “reports” ….. Written by third, fourth and fifth parties, written without source documentation.

Merely ”presumptions” and “assumptions“ made by those parties.

Has Saban stated that he offered the job to Grubb and that Grubb turned it down ?

Has Grubb stated that he was offered the job and that he turned it down ?

I haven’t seen any evidence of those statements by either party.

And until I do, everything else you read is pure speculation on the author’s part.

Last edited:
Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Thunder,

“articles” , “stories”, “reports” ….. Written by third, fourth and fifth parties, written without source documentation.

Has Saban stated that he offered the job to Grubb and that Grubb turned it down ?

And until I do, everything else you read is pure speculation on the author’s part.
FRAUD!

FRAUD!

FRAUD!

Thunder,

Fair enough my friend.

4 articles from 4 different sites. 1 from an Alabama only site.

You're just being ignorant because you can't admit you were wrong. You are a petty man or woman
Articles are nothing but opinion pieces from the author’s perspective, where’s your documented proof from Saban and Grubb ?

It’s time for you to admit that you have none !

4 articles from 4 different sites. 1 from an Alabama only site.

You're just being ignorant because you can't admit you were wrong. You are a petty man or woman
First of all where are these articles? no one has linked any on this thread.

you were proven a fraud and tried calling me out

like I said before STFU and admit you were wrong.

it's pathetic
I called you out, and rightfully so, because you failed to produce a direct statement/quote from either Saban or Grubb stating that Saban offered Grubb the job but he turned it down.

Instead you chose to present, as fact, opinion pieces authored from third parties far removed from the actual meeting.

You are the fraud for trying to present hearsay as fact !

And, you knew that it was third party hearsay and you still presented it as factual.

That’s being intellectually dishonest !

That’s being a fraud. !

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
I continue to read various reports now emerging after several Bama practices and every one of them say there is just about zero chance Buchner starts. In fact, he is last and even a frosh is getting more raves. Tyler’s biggest liability is passing. He is no where near the others They do say his running ability is top notch and he is very quick
I was just posting an article. I never said Buchner will be the starter. That will be decided by the coaching staff. I just wish him the best and hope he is successful, if not I won't lose sleep over it either way.

I called you out, and rightfully so, because you failed to produce a direct statement/quote from either Saban or Grubb stating that Saban offered Grubb the job but he turned it down.

Instead you chose to present, as fact, opinion pieces authored from third parties far removed from the actual meeting.

You are the fraud for trying to present hearsay as fact !

And, you knew that it was third party hearsay and you still presented it as factual.

That’s being intellectually dishonest !

That’s being a fraud. !
HAHAHA

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG

I was just posting an article. I never said Buchner will be the starter. That will be decided by the coaching staff. I just wish him the best and hope he is successful, if not I won't lose sleep over it either way.
Agree. I wish Tyler Buchner well his entire career at Alabama. Same with Tommy Rees.

Reactions: NDinNJ
HAHAHA

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG
Cite where I was wrong !

You have failed to produce concrete source documentation confirming that Grubb was offered the job but turned it down.

Instead you chose to masquerade third party hearsay articles as factual accounts.

You’re intellectually dishonest and a fraud !

Now it’s entirely possible that Grubb rejected Saban’s offer, but to date, no one has produced concrete source documentation confirming same.

Why do you find the need to fabricate what actually transpired absent source documentation ?

Cite where I was wrong !

You have failed to produce concrete source documentation confirming that Grubb was offered the job but turned it down.

Instead you chose to masquerade third party hearsay articles as factual accounts.

You’re intellectually dishonest and a fraud !

Now it’s entirely possible that Grubb rejected Saban’s offer, but to date, no one has produced concrete source documentation confirming same.

Why do you find the need to fabricate what actually transpired absent source documentation ?
Already did

Already did
You’re lying ………. Again.

You have failed to cite where I was wrong !

AND

You have failed to provide confirming source documentation citing Saban or Grubb stating that Saban offered Grubb the job and that Grubb rejected the offer.

You’re a fraud !

I was not calling you out. I am just posting what I’ve heard. However, since you brought it up, you cant post a misleading headline “

TB likely to win the QB competition at Alabama” and then claim you are just posting an article.​

It would be accurate to say “Article claims….”​

You’re lying ………. Again.

You have failed to cite where I was wrong !

AND

You have failed to provide confirming source documentation citing Saban or Grubb stating that Saban offered Grubb the job and that Grubb rejected the offer.

You’re a fraud !
it's sad when an old man is so stuck in his ways that he can't admit he was wrong.

iTs pathetic

it's sad when an old man is so stuck in his ways that he can't admit he was wrong.

iTs pathetic
You failed to cite and prove where I was wrong, whereas I was able to expose you as a fraud for your attempt to pass off third party hearsay for legitimate source documentation.

You’re the one who can’t admit that he’s wrong !

But that’s okay, I’ve come to accept that that’s your modus operandi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT