ADVERTISEMENT

TB likely to win the QB competition at Alabama

You failed to cite and prove where I was wrong, whereas I was able to expose you as a fraud for your attempt to pass off third party hearsay for legitimate source documentation.

You’re the one who can’t admit that he’s wrong !

But that’s okay, I’ve come to accept that that’s your modus operandi.
still cant admit you were wrong

very sad

Go to Yahoo and read the 3 articles from the Alabama site on the qb competition. Sounds like Buchner is running 3rd string. Some of the comments are very telling. One of the quotes was Buchner throwing a one hopper to a wide open wide out “ ouch “ it said. Those with access are thinking it’s Milton who starts. The comment section says Buchner sits the bench the whole season. Take it for what it’s worth.

Go to Yahoo and read the 3 articles from the Alabama site on the qb competition. Sounds like Buchner is running 3rd string. Some of the comments are very telling. One of the quotes was Buchner throwing a one hopper to a wide open wide out “ ouch “ it said. Those with access are thinking it’s Milton who starts. The comment section says Buchner sits the bench the whole season. Take it for what it’s worth.
If he's 3rd string he'll be back in the portal by mid-season. And he'll use this as a redshirt year.

Last edited:
If he's 3rd string he'll be back in the portal by mid-season. And he'll use this as a redshirt year.
Feel bad for the kid cause he is a really good kid and student. Hopefully he comes back to ND or transfers to a school that he can get his degree and is also a highly regarded institution.
Jmo

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Feel bad for the kid cause he is a really good kid and student. Hopefully he comes back to ND or transfers to a school that he can get his degree and is also a highly regarded institution.
Jmo
I wish him the best, but frankly, I don't want him back. I'd rather roll with Angeli, Minchey and Carr next year. They're all better passers IMO.

I would expect Buchner to migrate out west...to San Diego State or similiar....Maybe Cal. Looks like he went from second string at ND to 3rd string at Bama. Not exactly upward mobility. But at least he's healthy. Hope he finds his niche.

Last edited:
Reactions: bizzybecknd
I wish him the best, but frankly, I don't want him back. I'd rather roll with Angeli, Minchey and Carr next year. They're all better passers IMO.
I agree. Hope it all works out but don’t come back.

Why TB would think he is going to win a starting job at Bama when he can’t win it at ND is mine boggling.

Reactions: NDblitz
still cant admit you were wrong

very sad
What’s even sadder is that you continue to be intellectually dishonest !
I guess it’s in your DNA

You two are absolutely ridiculous.
You could be correct, but at least I don’t lie and present hearsay third party opinion pieces as factual representations of what occurred !

Why TB would think he is going to win a starting job at Bama when he can’t win it at ND is mine boggling.
Did you ever ask that question to Buster Douglas ?

All good to great athletes possess that quality, that perspective and that self confidence.

It’s really great when you beat the “unbeatable foe”. ! ! ! 😜

Ok. Who is gonna invite Golson n Pat Irish over for Thanksgiving? Any takers?
Just because we have differing opinions and get carried away with our rhetoric doesn’t mean that we can’t get along in person and enjoy each others company.

So many seem to forget ……. This is just a website forum ! 😜

Just watched another inside Alabama segment.
I just cannot comprehend what was going through buchners mind to transfer out of ND where he would clearly be the number 2 guy and get a prestigious degree. He’s running 3rd string as of now at Bama. Had to be Rees in his ear .Jmo.

Did you ever ask that question to Buster Douglas ?

All good to great athletes possess that quality, that perspective and that self confidence.

It’s really great when you beat the “unbeatable foe”. ! ! ! 😜
Douglas had a great moment. That is quite a bit different then having a great season. The history of sports is littered with great moments from one hit wonders just like the music industry

Losses to Tulsa, South Florida and Marshall still make my blood boil.....and leaves an asterisk beside every "lock" win.

I just cannot comprehend what was going through buchners mind to transfer out of ND where he would clearly be the number 2 guy and get a prestigious degree. He’s running 3rd string as of now at Bama. Had to be Rees in his ear .Jmo.
Agree. He was one injury to Hartman away from starting and if he is any good would likely be the starter next year.

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
Agree. He was one injury to Hartman away from starting and if he is any good would likely be the starter next year.
There's much we don't know about this decision...and likely never will. I doubt it was made on impulse or spontaneously. Family and other coaches were likely involved. I doubt that Rees was the Pied Piper. IMO...lets assume it was a mutually beneficial decision. I believe that to be the case.

Please provide the link because everything Nick Saban is saying is that no one has separated themselves yet. Unless you are listening to opinions, which you can find opinions on why each of the three QB's will be the starter.

Douglas had a great moment. That is quite a bit different then having a great season. The history of sports is littered with great moments from one hit wonders just like the music industry
How about North Carolina State coached by Jim Valvano ?

That was a pretty good season !

Maybe he didn’t feel appreciated by the fan base and on websites like this !

There's much we don't know about this decision...and likely never will. I doubt it was made on impulse or spontaneously. Family and other coaches were likely involved. I doubt that Rees was the Pied Piper. IMO...lets assume it was a mutually beneficial decision. I believe that to be the case.
👍

Please provide the link because everything Nick Saban is saying is that no one has separated themselves yet. Unless you are listening to opinions, which you can find opinions on why each of the three QB's will be the starter.
The articles are on yahoo. They are being written by those who are privy to the practices. They see who is running with the ones and twos. I’d like to see a “recent” article where Buchner is being projected as the starter. I would be very happy for the kid.

Last article I saw had him running number 2
He is number 2 on depth chart. However, that does not sync with reports that all say he is third and has clear limitations in passing game. Simpson n Milroe are supposedly ahead of him. My guess is he will be given a shot in the early season as Bama May play 2-: QBs Especially if Milroe or Simpson struggle. Buchner will also be used as a change of pace. Not a good situation for Tyler no matter how u slice it. Lonergsn n freshmen will be itching to start soon as well

Things happen for a reason. He’s a great guy. Hope he can transfer n play

He is number 2 on depth chart. However, that does not sync with reports that all say he is third and has clear limitations in passing game. Simpson n Milroe are supposedly ahead of him. My guess is he will be given a shot in the early season as Bama May play 2-: QBs Especially if Milroe or Simpson struggle. Buchner will also be used as a change of pace. Not a good situation for Tyler no matter how u slice it. Lonergsn n freshmen will be itching to start soon as well

I have always said Buchner is more suited for a San Diego State caliber school. He could really shine at a program like that. He’s not a big time college football QB.

Reactions: edub72
Supposedly he wants to get into coaching so what better coach to play for then the goat. He may also be higher on TR then his new qb coach

Reactions: NDinNJ
The articles are on yahoo. They are being written by those who are privy to the practices. They see who is running with the ones and twos. I’d like to see a “recent” article where Buchner is being projected as the starter. I would be very happy for the kid.
LINKS please.

👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT