ADVERTISEMENT

Skunkbears vs Bama???

Who are you rooting for? It's like trying to choose between rooting for Hilter vs Sadaam
Can't stand either. Alabama rolls in this one. I'll be watching Minny and Auburn for the most part although I think this one gets ugly too(Auburn win). The two later games should be good though.

Who are you rooting for? It's like trying to choose between rooting for Hilter vs Sadaam

What’s wrong with you ?

Why would you compare two great coaches who have devoted their lives to coaching and working with young men to Hitler and Saddam ?

Ha Ha Ha....first play and Alabama is up by 7. Yep, I figured out who I'm rooting for.

Relax Francis. Not comparing two coaches, comparing two evil programs. Sort of joking ...you know. Relax a little, have a few shots of Irish Whiskey. Happy New Year

Reactions: alanlowe
A Michigan win improves ND’s SOS and can improve their final ranking.

Relax Francis. Not comparing two coaches, comparing two evil programs. Sort of joking ...you know. Relax a little, have a few shots of Irish Whiskey. Happy New Year

“Sort of Joking” ? Okay, but why demonize two great coaches by introducing Hitler and Saddam when you could have used Bernie and Elizabeth ?

As much as I dislike michigan, I dislike the SEC more. Therefore I’m rooting for mich.

Also if mich manhandles alabama, it would be nice if we jump them.

Reactions: DieHard_Irish
Real Bama is dead. LSU, Clemson, and Georgia are the future. C. Clemson isn’t going away. Ohio State will be back. I think Bama was the last decade team.

Bama is playing their “D game” with a backup QB & still winning by two scores.

ND had their bad night at UM. It happens. Ask OSU at Purdue.
But overall ND’s season was better. ND will finish at 11-2 with one bad game out of 13, with a very close loss at UGA.
UM will be 9-4. UM barely beat a 4 win Army team in OT at home. Got blown out twice (Wisky & OSU) , including at home, & will have two more losses (PSU & Bama). UM had 5-6 bad games, ND had one.

But overall ND’s season was better. ND will finish at 11-2 with one bad game out of 13, with a very close loss at UGA.
UM will be 9-4. UM barely beat a 4 win Army team in OT at home. Got blown out twice (Wisky & OSU) , including at home, & will have two more losses (PSU & Bama). UM had 5-6 bad games, ND had one.

I think Michigan has finished ranked above us once in Harbaugh's tenure.

Yeah and Michigan played Alabama, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Penn State. ND played Georgia and.......who. Alabama with their backup QB is better than 11 of the 12 teams on ND's schedule. Switch the schedules and what would the records be? ND wouldn't be 11-2 and you damn well know it. Just like Michigan wouldn't be 9-4. It's a really simplistic statement to say that ND had a "better" season just because they had a better record.

Reactions: bison13
Looks like the Bama Freshman team just too much for the UofM today. Impressive for such a depleted squad against a solid team.

Yeah and Michigan played Alabama, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Penn State. ND played Georgia and.......who. Alabama with their backup QB is better than 11 of the 12 teams on ND's schedule. Switch the schedules and what would the records be? ND wouldn't be 11-2 and you damn well know it. Just like Michigan wouldn't be 9-4. It's a really simplistic statement to say that ND had a "better" season just because they had a better record.

LOL

Like Army? Middle Tennessee St.
Both teams UM struggled with.
And UM didn’t compete with OSU, Wisky, or Bama. They got blown out by all three.

ND played the number 1 SOS a couple years ago (7 ranked teams in final polls), & won double digit games.

Michigan has won 1.5 titles in OVER 100 years.

LOL

Looks like the Bama Freshman team just too much for the UofM today. Impressive for such a depleted squad against a solid team.
They weren't really rhat depleted from the season. 2 guys sat out. Tua out. No new injuries. Most of the team was there

Was glad to see Michigan get pounded.. Michigan fans will take solace in that they only lost by 19 points..
It was satisfying to see Bama didn't take a knee down on last play and went in for a TD just to burn Jimmie's rear end..

Reactions: valianted25
Was glad to see Michigan get pounded.. Michigan fans will take solace in that they only lost by 19 points..
It was satisfying to see Bama didn't take a knee down on last play and went in for a TD just to burn Jimmie's rear end..

Yep.
If ND lost by 19 people would be losing their stuff.
Heck, when ND wins people lose their stuff, LOL.
UM came in very motivated & playing with house money, Bama was the opposite...and it was still a 3 score win by Bama.

a conundrum!

last year posters here used the comparative ND/Ala. Clemson defeats to argue ND was ‘better’! Then this year those posters complain about Ala.’s weak schedule, to say ND was more ‘deserving’ of playoff considerations!

Now what? where do they go from here?

a conundrum!

last year posters here used the comparative ND/Ala. Clemson defeats to argue ND was ‘better’! Then this year those posters complain about Ala.’s weak schedule, to say ND was more ‘deserving’ of playoff considerations!

Now what? where do they go from here?
NCLpl8.gif

What I’ve noticed is that there are a lot of Michigan fans that consistently post on this here ND site. Just mutter Um on this board and see what happens.

A Michigan win improves ND’s SOS and can improve their final ranking.
ND would likely have been ranked in front of either loser but honestly finishing in front of Um will be pretty tasty I’m sure you’ll agree.

so scUM has a 4 or more losses two out the last three seasons. couldn't happen to a better team

Reactions: napy2121
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT