ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The failed extra point in this years Super Bowl should have signaled everyone that nothing is guaranteed

It was second down, and only 26 seconds left, and Seattle only had one timeout left
The handoff could’ve been fumbled, Beast Mode could’ve been stopped and Seattle would have had to use their last time out

A quick slant was a good call. If he catches it, it’s a touchdown. If it’s incomplete, it stops the clock and it’s third and one with 20 or so seconds left and Seattle still has their time out

Butler made an incredible play, especially with everyone, thinking that beast mode was going to get the ball. Butlet’s incredible anticipation and extraordinary reflexes won the game

Everybody’s a genius with 20-20 hindsight, especially those second guessing a highly successful coach
lol, kind of like your assertion that Balt would have scored a TD if not for that unsportsmanlike penalty

Wilson could have lost his grip too…lol…and fumbled

Should have run it. Lynch had 102 yards, over 4/carry, and just ran 4 yards from the 5 yard line to the one yard line. It was second and goal from the one. The odds of Lynch making one yard in 3 tries is phenomenal. Or even Wilson on an QB sneak. And the interception was easier because the CB was in goal line defense, close to LOS, not due to any great anticipation.

lol it was a horrible call. The Seahawks and Patriots players even said so in various interviews since
20-20 hindsight, makes even morons look intelligent
SOME players were critical.
Given the circumstances, it was a good call with an unfortunate outcome for the Seahawks

Of course, if the handoff was fumbled and the Patriots recovered,, you’d be yelling that they should’ve thrown a quick slant pass

lol, kind of like your assertion that Balt would have scored a TD if not for that unsportsmanlike penalty

Wilson could have lost his grip too…lol…and fumbled

Should have run it. Lynch had 102 yards, over 4/carry, and just ran 4 yards from the 5 yard line to the one yard line. It was second and goal from the one. The odds of Lynch making one yard in 3 tries is phenomenal. Or even Wilson on an QB sneak. And the interception was easier because the CB was in goal line defense, close to LOS, not due to any great anticipation.
Like you know more than the coach
Do they consult with you during the season for play calling?

They didn’t have time for three tries don’t you understand that

On the 1 yard line, the field is very compressed, as is the defense

Keep your day job

Relatively speaking, with such an incredibly vast wealth of knowledge, forgetting a lot is just a drop in the bucket by your standards, and so much more knowledge and wisdom remains intact.

Whereas what I have forgotten mostly concerned azimuthal, magnetic and spin quantum numbers.

In terms of the scope of my extensive knowledge related to football, college and Pro, I haven’t forgotten that much, which is inversely indicative of how little you know about football.
Hopefully you’re able to recall on the copious amounts of wisdom you speak of and bless the board with some- we’re still waiting!

Reactions: BGI User 756
20-20 hindsight, makes even morons look intelligent
SOME players were critical.
Given the circumstances, it was a good call with an unfortunate outcome for the Seahawks

Of course, if the handoff was fumbled and the Patriots recovered,, you’d be yelling that they should’ve thrown a quick slant pass
Weak.

Hopefully you’re able to recall on the copious amounts of wisdom you speak of and bless the board with some- we’re still waiting!
Those still waiting clearly lack the intelligence to understand the depth of my knowledge and my wisdom that I’ve already imparted on the balance of the Board, you included.

but I will be holding refresher courses for you and your elk

Those still waiting clearly lack the intelligence to understand the depth of my knowledge and my wisdom that I’ve already imparted on the balance of the Board, you included.

but I will be holding refresher courses for you and your ilk

OUCH !

Says the guy saying to pass on 2nd and goal from the one with Marshall Lynch in the backfield, who just had hammered the tired NE defense for 102 yards

Yup that’s a refresher course for sure

Reactions: bizzybecknd
Says the guy saying to pass on 2nd and goal from the one with Marshall Lynch in the backfield, who just had hammered the tired NE defense for 102 yards

Yup that’s a refresher course for sure
102 in the open field with DB’s 10 or more yards off the LOS ain’t the same as the compressed field on the 1 yard line

102 yards in 59.34 minutes,

26 seconds left and you thought that they could run the ball three (3) more times.
Three times in 26 seconds
That just proves that you know nothing about football

But, then again, you’re a better in-game tactician than Pete Carroll !

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5

Don’t confuse arrogance with intelligence. Preaching about your intelligence on a message board, well that speaks for itself.

Reactions: BGI User 756
102 in the open field with DB’s 10 or more yards off the LOS ain’t the same as the compressed field on the 1 yard line

Response ^ that is quite the contradiction of your argument for the Ravens not scoring after the unsportsmanlike. Pivot much?

102 yards in 59.34 minutes,

Response - Yes, and 4 yards on the PRIOR carry from the 5

26 seconds left and you thought that they could run the ball three (3) more times.
Three times in 26 seconds
That just proves that you know nothing about football

Response - There is this thing called a timeout. You should read up on it

But, then again, you’re a better in-game tactician than Pete Carroll !

Don’t confuse arrogance with intelligence. Preaching about your intelligence on a message board, well that speaks for itself.
You were the one who insulted my intelligence and I wasn’t preaching at all, I merely stated that I forgotten far more about football than you’ll ever know, which is an accurate statement.

Evidently, when you stepped into the ring, you weren’t prepared to get your nose bloodied.

and that’s not untypical for your ilk !

He is very confused. And always tells us how smart and rich he is, and who he hangs out with
You’re the one who’s confused

I never stated how smart I was, I merely stated that I was smarter than the person or persons attacking me

I never stated that I was rich, that’s a pure fabrication on your part, a total lie.

Who I hang out with is common knowledge, I’m just very fortunate that I have a broad spectrum of friends

It’s very unfortunate and it’s your problem that you suffer from a serious case of envy

Last edited:
They only had one time out left, that’s why the quick slant pass was the right call.
But you wouldn’t know that.

Once again, you’ve demonstrated how little you know about football

You just a wanna be

Stick to knitting or cooking ! 😜

You’re the one who’s confused

I never stated how smart I was, I merely stated that I was smarter than the person or persons attacking me

I never stated that I was rich, that’s a pure fabrication on your part, a total lie.

Who I hang out with is common knowledge, I’m just very fortunate that I have a broad spectrum of friends

It’s very unfortunate and it’s your problem that you suffer from a serious case of envy
Oh boy, another post where you passively remind us that you are smarter than all and have an “broad spectrum” of friends

How arrogant of you.

Reactions: Patrirish
They only had one time out left, that’s why the quick slant pass was the right call.
But you wouldn’t know that.

Once again, you’ve demonstrated how little you know about football

You just a wanna be

Stick to knitting or cooking ! 😜
You were tooled in the other thread by Golson. Enough said

But I do enjoy the intellectually dishonest gymnastics you go through, to fail to admit you were wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT