ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Out Rest of Spring

This suggests we don’t know whether or to what extent Riley’s surgery and recovery will impact his play next season. I agree.​

That’s 100% correct

That’s why you monitor medical conditions and evaluate them over time.

You err on the side of caution.

And you don’t over expose the patient to unnecessary risk.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Look up the word “progression”

Then look up the word “rehabilitation”

Then look up the words “medical evaluation”

Hopefully you’ll figure it out by the third look up

Look up the word "Moron"
Look up the word "Dimwit"
Look up the word "Dense"
Look up the word 'Imbecile"

I know for a fact you won't get it after four lookups. You have embodied any number of these terms just about every time you post on here. If Under the Dome is a village you are without a doubt our Idiot.

Look up the word "Moron"
Look up the word "Dense"

I know for a fact you won't get it after four lookups. You have embodied any number of these terms just about every time you post on here. If Under the Dome is a village you are without a doubt our Idiot.
THAT’S POSSIBLE, BUT I’M EXPONENTIALLY SMARTER THAN YOU !

Look up the word "Moron"
Look up the word "Dense"

Ouch!

I wonder why the surgery/ies weren’t performed by a surgeon specializing in those procedures at facilities like HSS

Last edited:
He didn't get hurt agai st anyone else before notre dame. He got hurt against Notre Dame on sept 30th. The. He came back too soon.
And he came back in week 8 and hurt his toe on his opposite foot. That was it pretty much for him rest of year. Surgery in Jan. Now another surgery with no spring practice.

Freeman’s comments re Riley’s ankle… Basically, the surgery was to exchange the current plate he had in his ankle with a new one,” Freeman said. “The doctors thought it went extremely well. The overall prognosis and health of his ankle is excellent. So, we’ll see when he can get back. We’re not putting a timetable. We know it’s going to take a few weeks.”

And he came back in week 8 and hurt his toe on his opposite foot. That was it pretty much for him rest of year. Surgery in Jan. Now another surgery with no spring practice.
That's not what was said. And that's not that crazy. With an injury he suffered people thought he was going to be out for a year with a broken/dislocated ankle.

It's not that uncommon to have a second surgery on an ankle

This is dumb. Angeli was also a higher rated recruit than Josh Allen. So would you not have taken him if he was available?

You're just overthinking the whole situation. They see Leonard as very talented and a better QB than Angeli with more experience. It's really that simple and not complicated at all

If you think Leonard is a gamble with 20 career starts how is Angeli with 1 career start not way more of a gamble?

Leonard is much more talented than Steve. Hes had 1 injury in his career.

You also didnt mention Duke was 10 and 25 the 3 years before Riley took over as starter. And then wen 13 and 5 before he was injured. Does that not count?

This is very simple and not complicated
This is a new offense. It is not going to resemble what Rees created. All the QBs are on equal footing.

For my money you go with higher ceilings not higher floors. That's Leonard and Minchey

Reactions: Telx1
This is a new offense. It is not going to resemble what Rees created. All the QBs are on equal footing.

For my money you go with higher ceilings not higher floors. That's Leonard and Minchey
Obviously. That's why Leonard was brought here

I'm saying it for those backing Angeli to start. He represents the high floor.

New OC does best with a QB that can run if needed
Agree, and it means a greater reliance on the defense.

Riley was in his jersey today at practice. He went through stretching and was on the bike. Actually threw some passes

Some sites were off about how serious the surgery was. Well mainly one podcast

Looks like he will be ready to go sooner than later

Riley was in his jersey today at practice. He went through stretching and was on the bike. Actually threw some passes

I never read anything, at least from the people in the know that I lean on such as Eric Hansen, that the recent Riley Leonard surgery was anything serious. I did read certain posters going overboard about Riley Leonard and his surgery, which is normal on message boards.

Right, little surgery in January and he will be ready for spring practice. Remember that? How did that turn out.

I never read anything, at least from the people in the know that I lean on such as Eric Hansen, that the recent Riley Leonard surgery was anything serious. I did read certain posters going overboard about Riley Leonard and his surgery, which is normal on message boards.
What is overboard for a guy who has been hurt with two different injuries, and two surgeries since Sept 30 of last year?

WOW! In his jersy and on a bike!!! How is that helpful for the offense and his receivers, SMH. Please enlighten us Mel!

WOW! In his jersy and on a bike!!! How is that helpful for the offense and his receivers, SMH. Please enlighten us Mel!
Because some people were saying he wouldnt be ready til fall camp or later. That it was so bad he was having a 2nd surgery and it was so serious. Oh my goodness, panic from little pansies like yourself

The guy is already out there throwing the football around in 2 weeks.

The overreaction crowd crybaby types similar to you were wrong

I'm glad I can enlighten a dope like yourself. You need people like me to help you survive in this world. I know it's hard for the lower intelligence crowd

What is overboard for a guy who has been hurt with two different injuries, and two surgeries since Sept 30 of last year?
Oh my God, two whole surgeries. He should just retire. How can he ever overcome this

You little wimp 🤣

Minor” or “non-serious” surgery is surgery on somebody else.

What some categorized as “routine” or “normal” surgery is anything but

Just look up Mack Lee hill from the Kansas City Chiefs and his “routine” or “normal” knee surgery

Minor” or “non-serious” surgery is surgery on somebody else.

What some categorized as “routine” or “normal” surgery is anything but

Just look up Mack Lee hill from the Kansas City Chiefs and his “routine” or “normal” knee surgery
Relative to the game of football, this surgery was minor. ACL/MCL tears and reconstruction? Achilles Tendon tear? Then we would agree. You are full of shit.

Reactions: BGI User 756
No misspellings bud. I wrote it all correctly. You seem to fit many of the parameters.
And you’re qualified to make that assessment, after how many years of medical school? ?

The fact is that I’m exponentially smarter than you, and that doesn’t surprise anyone

Relative to the game of football, this surgery was minor. ACL/MCL tears and reconstruction? Achilles Tendon tear? Then we would agree. You are full of shit.
Evidently, you’re not familiar with a tightrope fixation.

Anytime a patient has to go under a general anesthetic the risk of complications increases significantly.

A tightrope fixation requires the patient to go under a general anesthesia, so maybe, just maybe the surgery is a little more serious than you imagined

If everything was going along smoothly, why did they have to go back in and perform surgical repairs?

Would you classify the need for that surgical procedure as a complication?

Do minor surgical procedures often require repairs?

OR, is that indicative that it wasn’t so minor?

Evidently, you’re not familiar with a tightrope fixation.

Anytime a patient has to go under a general anesthetic the risk of complications increases significantly.

A tightrope fixation requires the patient to go under a general anesthesia, so maybe, just maybe the surgery is a little more serious than you imagined
Shut the hell up you wannabe doctor

🤣🤣

If everything was going along smoothly, why did they have to go back in and perform surgical repairs?

Would you classify the need for that surgical procedure as a complication?

Do minor surgical procedures often require repairs?

OR, is that indicative that it wasn’t so minor?
When you are throwing a football in drills at practice in under 2 weeks after surgery, consider it minor.

When you are throwing a football in drills at practice in under 2 weeks after surgery, consider it minor.
As Mao Tse Tung was alleged to have replied when asked about the impact of the French Revolution, “It’s too early to tell”. !

While we hope for the best, we’ll just have to wait and see

Because some people were saying he wouldnt be ready til fall camp or later. That it was so bad he was having a 2nd surgery and it was so serious. Oh my goodness, panic from little pansies like yourself

The guy is already out there throwing the football around in 2 weeks.

The overreaction crowd crybaby types similar to you were wrong

I'm glad I can enlighten a dope like yourself. You need people like me to help you survive in this world. I know it's hard for the lower intelligence crowd
Who the hell said he wouldn't be ready for fall camp? Everyone was saying after the Jan surgery he would be ready for spring practice. That didn't happen. I said he is doubtful to make it past game 4 before he is sidelined again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT