ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Out Rest of Spring

I had no idea parents had no legal authority over their 21 year old child

Wow you are smart
That’s obvious and that’s obvious.

In Alabama parents lose control of their children when the child attains the age of 19.

And the Andrews Institute is in Birmingham, Alabama

That’s obvious and that’s obvious.

In Alabama parents lose control of their children when the child attains the age of 19.

And the Andrews Institute is in Birmingham, Alabama
Like I said, I had no idea. You are so bright it is almost amazing

Name calling, the weapon of choice of the uneducated and ignorant of logic and reasoning.
You were the moron who started all of this !

On more than a few occasions I stated why I use larger font and bold type, but you either lack reading comprehension skills or you’re just stupid or both.

And now you want to chime in after you derailed this thread, acting as if you’re an innocent observer.

That’s the move that a low life dirt bag would make, but that’s not surprising.

I do not know why anyone bothers engaging him. If he's not getting attention he will go away.

Sorry to disappoint you but unlike fair weather fans of Notre Dame football, I’m a true fan and I’m here to stay.

10-2 wasn’t good enough for the other guy, but now it’s good enough because the playoffs expanded? The Freeman fan boys lofty standards are more flexible than a yoga instructor.

10-2 wasn’t good enough for the other guy, but now it’s good enough because the playoffs expanded? The Freeman fan boys lofty standards are more flexible than a yoga instructor.
With NIL and the transfer portal in full swing, and now an expanded playoff that will produce upsets, it's going to become more difficult for teams to go undefeated. All of which the previous guy didn't have to deal with.

Let's be realistic if they had a 12 team playoff this past season, it's highly unlikely Michigan wins the NC, not with a 1-loss Georgia team in the playoff.

Don't tell me you wouldn't be happy with 10-2 or 11-1 and a national championship.

IrishJohn,

Deliberately editing my post
the way you did confirms that you lack integrity and that you’re really dumb. That’s what low life scum bags do.

I think you’re correct, but I also think that the landscape has changed.

And because it’s changed, I think the W-L bar has been lowered

Kelly revived the program, and to his credit, a ten win season became our benchmark for success. Once this became an annual expectation, making the playoffs became the new benchmark under Kelly. I feel the ten win season became our benchmark once again under Freeman, given the team he inherited and his relative inexperience. He now owns this team and he has gained experience, and now making the playoffs is his benchmark for success as well. As Patrirish suggests, The new playoff structure has lowered the bar for making the playoffs, and ND and Freeman benefit from this.

It's all about the narrative with some.

Brian Kelly was severely criticized by some because he did not win a title. That same standard should continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI User 756

Brian Kelly was severely criticized by some because he did not win a title. That same standard should continue.
and it will, but let's see how many of the Kelly fanboys are going to give Freeman 12 years to do it.

Nobody gets 12 years anymore. Michigan just won one. It’s time we give coaches a shorter leash from here on out.

How short should the leash be, how many years should they get? ?
5 years. Anything less only for a show of incompetence. Freeman should be in a position to challenge the top tier of college football inside five years.

In this case because the school hired his OC due to the way Kelly left, I could see him getting 6 based on the guys in position now...namely golden, denbock, and mickens...

If that group stays for three years there is no reason to not be competing effectively with the top tier of teams...something Kelly never did

5 years. Anything less only for a show of incompetence. Freeman should be in a position to challenge the top tier of college football inside five years.

In this case because the school hired his OC due to the way Kelly left, I could see him getting 6 based on the guys in position now...namely golden, denbock, and mickens...

If that group stays for three years there is no reason to not be competing effectively with the top tier of teams...something Kelly never did
Bullshit. The SEC cheats their collective asses off to win, always has, and plays by a completely different set of rules regarding ethical standards, academics, and academic expectations once you arrive on campus. And then people wonder why Notre Dame loses to Alabama and Georgia.

Bullshit. The SEC cheats their collective asses off to win, always has, and plays by a completely different set of rules regarding ethical standards, academics, and academic expectations once you arrive on campus. And then people wonder why Notre Dame loses to Alabama and Georgia.
They have better players; those schools are playing the game within the ugly game of todays college football.

Reactions: BGI User 756
You're being an excuse maker. Michigan, OSU and Clemson have won Titles. We can win at the highest level. We just needed someone who recruits at a higher level. And now we have a staff to get it done in recruiting and on the field

That's complete revisionist history.
The ND fanbase liked and rooted for BK until he flirted with Philly after the Natty blowout. Even then most of the fanbase forgave him and moved on. After a few lackluster seasons and 1 unforgivable 4-8 season where BK didnt know his S&C coach was MIA the majority of the fanbase lost trust & faith he was the right man for the job. To BK's credit he put together some great regular seasons but wound up facing 2 monster's in Clemson & Bama in the semi's. Still the fanbase was content with BK being head coach but then he accepted the LSU job while he was in a ND's recruits house & 99% of the fanbase will never forgive him for the way he left.

You're being an excuse maker. Michigan, OSU and Clemson have won Titles. We can win at the highest level. We just needed someone who recruits at a higher level. And now we have a staff to get it done in recruiting and on the field
The SEC has won 13 of the last 18 titles.

There are reasons for that.

The SEC has won 13 of the last 18 titles.

There are reasons for that.
Yeah they have the best teams. They are the best conference

Are you going to cower to them and go and hide. Or are you going to accept the challenge and bust the door down

I know what MF is working towards

That's complete revisionist history.
The ND fanbase liked and rooted for BK until he flirted with Philly after the Natty blowout. Even then most of the fanbase forgave him and moved on. After a few lackluster seasons and 1 unforgivable 4-8 season where BK didnt know his S&C coach was MIA the majority of the fanbase lost trust & faith he was the right man for the job. To BK's credit he put together some great regular seasons but wound up facing 2 monster's in Clemson & Bama in the semi's. Still the fanbase was content with BK being head coach but then he accepted the LSU job while he was in a ND's recruits house & 99% of the fanbase will never forgive him for the way he left.
Agree 100 %

His Philly flirtation and abandonment of Manti soured me on him, but you have to give the devil his due regarding his record for the last five years

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT