ADVERTISEMENT

QB Situation

Lol, for sure. Can’t wait to share with his “BOD buddies”
I also donate to Dartmouth, UCLA and Tulane and i’m also very friendly with some members of the BOT at other than ND.

How about you, what colleges/universities do you donate to ?

I also donate to Dartmouth, UCLA and Tulane and i’m also very friendly with some members of the BOT at other than ND.

How about you, what colleges/universities do you donate to ?
Am sure you do. I do fine in donating to ND and my HS and otter universities. You need to compare cock sizes too?

You need to pay me my money you lost.
You already admitted that you didn’t bet me, do you know what an incredible fool and liar you look like to everyone reading this thread.

I always thought that you were stupid but I never dreamed that you were this stupid

You already admitted that you didn’t bet me, do you know what an incredible fool and liar you look like to everyone reading this thread.

I always thought that you were stupid but I never dreamed that you were this stupid
Pay up

Dante is still projected to Michigan according to rivals. Either they’re horrible at their jobs or they know something we don’t.

You think you are better than everyone else. You aren't.
I did not see the part here he said h was better than anyone else. He just has a different opinion and is entitled to express it. My OPINION.

I did not see the part here he said h was better than anyone else. He just has a different opinion and is entitled to express it. My OPINION.
I have read over 30,000 of Purses posts and many of those posts he brings up religion to put down people and he is not even a ND fan--he has never said anything good about ND or any ND playr or coach--he is a USC fan.. So your OPINION totally sucks and, who knows ,you could be Purse himself. He has had multiple handles.

Jack clearly understood BK had reached his level of incompetence

Bodi can be entertaining; but that is pretty much the end of it with him.

Also, at :43 seconds you can see what his arm is made of. I watched an Irish Breakdown the other day that said there is no evidence of TB throwing 55 yards. Well, I think this is 55-56 yards if I am doing the math right. Maybe someone should send this to Driskell. I cannot find any video evidence that he's ever done this again, I don't know what the wind was like, etc, but once is probably enough evidence that he can hit Lenzy for 55. Can he do it in stride? IDK. That was his junior year in HS so I think his arm should be even stronger, but I don't know much about arm development.

Your math is correct. In the ND highlights, I didn't see much over 30 but let's be real. Our OL last year was almost non-existent so waiting the 6 seconds for a reciever to get down field over 40 yards was not really an option.

Most of the time you had 2-3 seconds before TB or Coan were running for their lives. But he delivered more than he missed, he came in at critical times (not mop up) and he delivered with a few mistakes mixed in.

Keep him healthy and I think we got a very very good one.

Anybody watch video on the ambidextrous QB we are recruiting for 2025, Mikey Gow? Lol. It’s funny.

I saw him on TV somewhere. Not only can he throw with both arms but he looks pretty good tossing it around.

I had the pleasure of having lunch with Pat this afternoon. We sat, and talked for 3 hours. He showed me everything, and everything he has written on this forum is true. He showed me the emails, and other items which validated what he stated here.

You can believe me or not, but he's a stand up guy, whom I now consider a friend, and look forward to meeting again some day.

I hope the back and forth will come to an end, and we can all get along. Although we may disagree at times, we are all ND fans who want the same thing! Go Irish!!

• Haha
Reactions: Golson5
NDinNJ,

Terrific afternoon.

I started another thread asking other posters and or lurkers to join us for our next lunch which we’ll hold in central NJ.

Thanks for a great afternoon.

On the ride back to the office I was thinking about all the cash I could have won and in turn donated to ND. Maybe ND would have named a Hall after me ! 😜

Stay well, stay in touch and think about where and when to have our next lunch.

Reactions: NDinNJ
NDinNJ,

Something seems amiss.

Ravenous and repeat posters have disappeared!

Where did they go ?

Where did IrishJoke68 go ?

Where did BGI User 756 go, he always seemed compulsive about immediate responses

Where did Mirer03 go ?

Where did LukeIrish go ?

Where did Golson5 go ?

Where did NIN Irish go ?

Where did Kontiki09 go ?

I‘m getting worried.

Maybe we should file a missing persons report for them.

Stand up guys, guys with character and integrity, would admit that they were wrong and apologize for calling me a liar, but I’m not expecting an apology from guys who lack character and integrity.

My guess is that they’re probably embarrassed, sulking and licking their wounds, but they’ll be back again despite all of the egg on their face !

You know i was just thinking the same. I was anticipating a slew of comments disparaging my comment about you and everything you stated as truth.

I Guess they never believed we would actually meet, and now that we have and you proved them wrong, they are licking their wounds. 😂

Why is this thread not pertaining to QB? Just a bunch of dipshits arguing about something nobody cares about. Why not just meet up and settle it like boys?

Reactions: BGI User 756
Because I dont think anyone really cared . You are just someone we like to make fun of. It was hilarious watching you trying to respond to everyone while you were getting baited. It was fun for most of us, at least for me watching you lose your mind

I still dont care and also still dont believe those things. You still havent shown any proof. No one knows you or ndinnj so what does it matter

Plus the wayv you talk about each otger after has me a little weirded out. Odd

NDinNJ,

Something seems amiss.

Ravenous and repeat posters have disappeared!

Where did they go ?

Where did IrishJoke68 go ?

Where did BGI User 756 go, he always seemed compulsive about immediate responses

Where did Mirer03 go ?

Where did LukeIrish go ?

Where did Golson5 go ?

Where did NIN Irish go ?

Where did Kontiki09 go ?

I‘m getting worried.

Maybe we should file a missing persons report for them.

Stand up guys, guys with character and integrity, would admit that they were wrong and apologize for calling me a liar, but I’m not expecting an apology from guys who lack character and integrity.

My guess is that they’re probably embarrassed, sulking and licking their wounds, but they’ll be back again despite all of the egg on their face !
Hey bigmouth, I’m here. I only visit occasionally (wait, I think that excuse has already been used?!).

Well good for you that NDinNJ proved whatever you wanted to prove. And pretty amazing for NDinNJ to offer his time to prove you right. Until I see evidence, you can squawk all you want. I guess I expected that 2 smart guys like yourselves could be able to find some way to post anything that proves anyone of your well- repeated achievements.

I will love to join your next lunch and hope I’m domestic when it happens

You know i was just thinking the same. I was anticipating a slew of comments disparaging my comment about you and everything you stated as truth.

I Guess they never believed we would actually meet, and now that we have and you proved them wrong, they are licking their wounds. 😂
Oh boy. You have missed the bus here.

Reactions: NIN Irish
Hey bigmouth, I’m here. I only visit occasionally (wait, I think that excuse has already been used?!).

Well good for you that NDinNJ proved whatever you wanted to prove. And pretty amazing for NDinNJ to offer his time to prove you right. Until I see evidence, you can squawk all you want. I guess I expected that 2 smart guys like yourselves could be able to find some way to post anything that proves anyone of your well- repeated achievements.

I will love to join your next lunch and hope I’m domestic when it happens
Nothing speaks to a lack ofcharacter like a poor loser, and that would be you !

I met NDinNJ for the first time yesterday, you didn’t object to him meeting with me and verifying the evidence prior to our meeting, but now that you’ve been proven wrong, you object.
No surprise there.

You are welcome to attend our next lunch meeting, as is everyone else.

The more attendees the better.

The more attendees the more ideas that we can come up with for interesting topics for discussion.

Please go back to licking your wounds.

Thanks

Why is this thread not pertaining to QB? Just a bunch of dipshits arguing about something nobody cares about. Why not just meet up and settle it like boys?
It’s called vindication !

Why didn’t you object when BGI Usre 756 originally hijacked this thread ?

Nothing speaks to a lack ofcharacter like a poor loser, and that would be you !

I met NDinNJ for the first time yesterday, you didn’t object to him meeting with me and verifying the evidence prior to our meeting, but now that you’ve been proven wrong, you object.
No surprise there.

You are welcome to attend our next lunch meeting, as is everyone else.

The more attendees the better.

The more attendees the more ideas that we can come up with for interesting topics for discussion.

Please go back to licking your wounds.

Thanks
Lol, I gave credit to NDinNJ. His word, without any evidence, is marginally better than yours. What is welcoming is the he doesn’t seem to need the attention that you do. And he doesn’t call other posters any names, behind the anonymity of a message board. As for objecting to him meeting you, not sure where you got any idea that I cared about such. I was baiting you for all your infantile boasts, which I will repeat here, means nothing without any evidence. But you two enjoy your new found friendship.

It’s called vindication !

Why didn’t you object when BGI Usre 756 originally hijacked this thread ?
Crocodile tears look good on you. If you are still unaware, you on the one on this thread arguing with a dozen posters

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT