ADVERTISEMENT

Other QB transfers

scubastevefl

I've posted how many times?
Dec 9, 2006
If Leonard commits before the bowl game (I expect him to commit within a week) what are the odds Angeli and Minchey are even around for The Sun Bowl? Could ND be starting a walk on at QB?

I haven’t seen official notice Hartman is opting out.

If Leonard commits before the bowl game (I expect him to commit within a week) what are the odds Angeli and Minchey are even around for The Sun Bowl? Could ND be starting a walk on at QB?

No

No

I would be shocked if Angeli leaves if we sign Riley Leonard.

He isn't that kind of kid.

We might not even get Leonard now. OSU might be interested in him.

No.

I highly doubt they both transfer, especially immediately. One might transfer in the offseason

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT