ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Top 16 teams

Irishjohn68

All Star
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2003
So what does everyone think of the top 16 teams? Gonzaga the 4th number 1 seed. No Big 10 teams in the top 16, wow what happened to them. And the ACC having the most teams (5) in the top 16, not really much of a surprise. ACC is loaded.

I like the committee coming out in mid Feb with a top 16. It will be interesting to see who raises up and who falls off over the next 3 weeks.

Joe Lunardi has ND a 6 seed (with the likes of South Carolina, Maryland and SMU)

With BC (2X), NC State and Georgia Tech left to play the Louisville game is the only other game ND has to really boost there ranking. All 5 games are important but doing well in the ACC tournament will be the best for ND. A 4 seed would be great but I am hoping for a 5 seed even though that would match them with a 12 seed.

So what does everyone think of the top 16 teams? Gonzaga the 4th number 1 seed. No Big 10 teams in the top 16, wow what happened to them. And the ACC having the most teams (5) in the top 16, not really much of a surprise. ACC is loaded.

I like the committee coming out in mid Feb with a top 16. It will be interesting to see who raises up and who falls off over the next 3 weeks.

Joe Lunardi has ND a 6 seed (with the likes of South Carolina, Maryland and SMU)

With BC (2X), NC State and Georgia Tech left to play the Louisville game is the only other game ND has to really boost there ranking. All 5 games are important but doing well in the ACC tournament will be the best for ND. A 4 seed would be great but I am hoping for a 5 seed even though that would match them with a 12 seed.

A double bye would be nice in the ACC tournament but they have about three teams they need to climb over to get it. The schedule looks manageable for the rest of the year but I take no ACC road game for granted even against a couple of last place teams that are coming up.

Reactions: Irishjohn68
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT