ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Death, Taxes and Lebron James

Lebron was clutch in that 4th quarter. I thought the guy bringing the ball up on the last play was a little too non-chalant considering the time remaining. Is it normal to be almost at half court (but on the opponents side of the court) with 5 seconds left? It didn’t seem like the best shot to take.

I realize he made the game winner within the three point line. I’m just curious.

It was Trumps fault. Cry baby biotch
1st call was 50/50 Murray got the ball and wrist. The 2nd challenge on Porter was a clear foul and shouldnt have been overturned. He got Dlo in the head & it was a bad decision to overnturn. Hamm should of challenged Lebron's foul on Murray with under a minute that was poor coaching. Hell of a game though.

Lebron was clutch in that 4th quarter. I thought the guy bringing the ball up on the last play was a little too non-chalant considering the time remaining. Is it normal to be almost at half court (but on the opponents side of the court) with 5 seconds left? It didn’t seem like the best shot to take.

I realize he made the game winner within the three point line. I’m just curious.
Yeah i thought he shot it with too much time remaining but he was wide open and had just hit 2 3's. Sucks could of had a series but I dont see LA coming back and winning 4 out of 5 to a team they have lost 10 straight times.

Yeah i thought he shot it with too much time remaining but he was wide open and had just hit 2 3's. Sucks could of had a series but I dont see LA coming back and winning 4 out of 5 to a team they have lost 10 straight times.
If LeBron passes on that wide open 3, he is criticized. Had to shoot.

So it wasn't that the Laker's lost a 20 point lead or that Labronni missed a 3 pointer with 16 seconds left and the game tied that cost the Lakers the game, it was the reversal of a foul in the 3rd quarter by the replay officials. Okay LeCrybaby. What a Douche

Reactions: BGI User 756
So it wasn't that the Laker's lost a 20 point lead or that Labronni missed a 3 pointer with 16 seconds left and the game tied that cost the Lakers the game, it was the reversal of a foul in the 3rd quarter by the replay officials. Okay LeCrybaby. What a Douche
The 76ers are filing an official complaint with the league regarding the referees yesterday.

Lebron said he didnt understand the reversal on Dlo foul which is true & said it bothered him but never said the refs cost LA the game. Is it MJ going to Stern to get rules change after losing to the Piston's 3 start years complaining...no

LeBron, if you watch the full interview, did not blame the refs for the loss. He did point to two calls that he simply did not agree with, and was pretty heated about it.
Lol. Nice spin. He brought up the refs, referred to refs from 2 weeks ago, referred to refs from Knicks game….he was indicting the refs for their 20 pt meltdown

Lol. Nice spin. He brought up the refs, referred to refs from 2 weeks ago, referred to refs from Knicks game….he was indicting the refs for their 20 pt meltdown
Referee comments are as old as time in the NBA. Everyone complains about referees. Especially when you lose.

Ask the 76ers their opinion on the officials in their Knicks series.

I watched the NBA last night.

Watchable.
Heartbreaking loss. I officially only want the Lakers to be elite or lottery bound. This sort of good but not elite is heartbreaking. The losses to the Nuggets remind me of some of Notre Dame’s heartbreakers the past decade. I can’t take it but of course I’ll be watching again on Thursday.

Referee comments are as old as time in the NBA. Everyone complains about referees. Especially when you lose.

Brutal. And rare that the refs and head coach both lose their minds at the same time and at the most crucial part of the game.

Heartbreaking loss. I officially only want the Lakers to be elite or lottery bound. This sort of good but not elite is heartbreaking. The losses to the Nuggets remind me of some of Notre Dame’s heartbreakers the past decade. I can’t take it but of course I’ll be watching again on Thursday.
This was the play. Lebron makes a great play with a steal & dunk. Joker throws up a junk 3 trying to draw the foul & lady luck said not today Lakers

We disagree and thats ok. Goat debate is nothing more than an opinion.
And your opinion is welcome as well.

Charles Barkley has LeBron outside his top 5, which I disagree with.

1. MJ
2. Magic Johnson
3. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
4. LeBron
5. Tough to say.

Isn’t the game faster paced these days? Does that get taken into account at all when comparing statistics? Is a triple double less less impressive than it was 20 years ago?

Isn’t the game faster paced these days? Does that get taken into account at all when comparing statistics? Is a triple double less less impressive than it was 20 years ago?
Statistics can be used to manipulate any argument.

I know what my eyes saw.

I know what my eyes saw.
For sure. I just mean in general. Games are so much higher scoring now. The current players have more opportunities to rack up points, assists, and rebounds I would think.

Pace is exact same as it was in 80's & early 90's only difference is they average a few more points because of increased 3pt shooting.

Reactions: FightingIrish44

I know what my eyes saw.
Lebron 1st 13-15 years of career he played in a slower paced era than what MJ played the majority of his career in. What Lebron is playing now is what MJ was playing in the 80's early 90's.

What kind of answer is that? I said he blamed the refs, you said he didn’t. Now you say he did?

And wasn’t talking about Sixers, they blew it as well….up 4, at the line with 47 secs left. Lowry missed second FT, Knicks get multiple rebounds, steal an inbounds, hit a second three, and then horrible play

They can complain all they want, like Lebron and Lakers they blew it

Looking like the changing of the guard. KD and Suns look like their done. NBA is evolving Ant Edwards only 3-12 and Twolves cruising to an easy victory. Jalen Brunson is something like 15-50 fg and his team is up 2-0. The era of big 2/3 is really over.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Laughable what that Barry guy is trying to spin w/ “I wish Lebron got this kind of whistle”. Lmao. Are you kidding me? He’s the biggest flopper in the game and gets more bullshit calls than anyone. Stop w/ the Lebron doesn’t get calls nonsense. It sounds ridiculous, especially to anyone that watches the game at all.

“Lebron 1st 13-15 years of career he played in a slower paced era than what MJ played the majority of his career in. What Lebron is playing now is what MJ was playing in the 80's early 90's.”

I don’t know about pace. There were some crazy 152-148 games w/ the spurs and nuggets & others back in the 80s, so I think that there’s been slower and faster teams intertwined all throughout eras. As for Lebron & mj, Lebron, as physical a specimen he is, cries about the smallest contact in today’s game. Imagine what he’d be like back then?

W/ all his success, you’d think he’d be a happy, jovial dude, & a great ambassador for the sport. Instead, he’s a hateful crybaby. I’m not disputing his greatness (although he’s not as high on my best ever list as some), but he’s had his ass kissed his entire life and still seems like he’s always angry about something. Not my cup of tea in any way, but I acknowledge his greatness and longevity. Lighten up, lebrenda, and more people won’t think you’re an ahole.

“Lebron 1st 13-15 years of career he played in a slower paced era than what MJ played the majority of his career in. What Lebron is playing now is what MJ was playing in the 80's early 90's.”

I don’t know about pace. There were some crazy 152-148 games w/ the spurs and nuggets & others back in the 80s, so I think that there’s been slower and faster teams intertwined all throughout eras. As for Lebron & mj, Lebron, as physical a specimen he is, cries about the smallest contact in today’s game. Imagine what he’d be like back then?

W/ all his success, you’d think he’d be a happy, jovial dude, & a great ambassador for the sport. Instead, he’s a hateful crybaby. I’m not disputing his greatness (although he’s not as high on my best ever list as some), but he’s had his ass kissed his entire life and still seems like he’s always angry about something. Not my cup of tea in any way, but I acknowledge his greatness and longevity. Lighten up, lebrenda, and more people won’t think you’re an ahole.
No player has ever come in to the league with more pressure and had to deal with constant critics from day 1. Players in the past didnt have to deal with social media, sports radio like it is today, and talking heads talking shit every day all day.

Guys been in the spotlight since he was 14 and the worst thing he's done is the decision and have an opinion on politics.

Even a forum like this theres people talking shit and most dont even watch or have a clue about basketball

And most would say hes been a great ambassador and he's mostly joking around so I don't know where you're narrative comes from

You don’t have to agree, Golson. I know you’re a big fan of his. If you don’t think there’s a narrative that he’s an angry dude, I don’t know what to tell you, it’s out there. He’s an entitled crybaby that’s had his ass kissed his entire life & he still acts like a douche most of the time. Again, you may not see it, but a lot of people do.

No player has ever come in to the league with more pressure and had to deal with constant critics from day 1. Players in the past didnt have to deal with social media, sports radio like it is today, and talking heads talking shit every day all day.

Guys been in the spotlight since he was 14 and the worst thing he's done is the decision and have an opinion on politics.

Even a forum like this theres people talking shit and most dont even watch or have a clue about basketball

And most would say hes been a great ambassador and he's mostly joking around so I don't know where you're narrative comes from
What a bunch of BS, so so much pressure. No one gives a rats ass what this racists political views are. Play the game and quit being a little cry baby bitch all the time.

Reactions: NDinNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT