ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Death, Taxes and Lebron James

I didn’t get to see the game last night but it’s good news for lakers fans that they won when their stars didn’t play well. Lebrenda was 6-20 & 1-5. And Davis was 6-16. Maybe they got their clunkers out of their systems.
Not a great shooting night but Lebron took 2 charges, 2 blocks, 3 steals, 9 ast, 9 rebs. 10-10 from free throw line. AD was terrible through 3 quarters but came up with a huge Offensive Reb at the end & hit all his clutch free throws.
Denver is too good to beat in a 7 game series. Only shot Lakers have is if Reeves & Dlo go insane from 3 & Lebron and AD average 30 a piece.

Reactions: Golson5
I don’t see this Lakers team, where they're at now, beating the nuggets, but stranger things have happened. Can’t go 30% fg & 20% 3pt again for Lebron though. That’ll be a sweep. Nuggets big two are better than the Lakers big two & the the nuggets supporting cast is considerably better. But that’s why they play the games. I’ll be watching that series. Maybe mavs-clippers too. The rest in the first round are kinda boring. From that point on, they’ll be some great matchups though. I’ll tune in.

I don’t see this Lakers team, where they're at now, beating the nuggets, but stranger things have happened. Can’t go 30% fg & 20% 3pt again for Lebron though. That’ll be a sweep. Nuggets big two are better than the Lakers big two & the the nuggets supporting cast is considerably better. But that’s why they play the games. I’ll be watching that series. Maybe mavs-clippers too. The rest in the first round are kinda boring. From that point on, they’ll be some great matchups though. I’ll tune in.
Clippers-Mavs will be a very good watch.

Reactions: francade
Not watching the NBA, including Michael Jordan he did say, because he played and he refused to watch is moronic and ridiculous. Dance around it, spin it, defend him anyway you want to. It was a moronic comment to make

Take a break in this thread, you got taken to the woodshed bad here. Go lick your wounds. Kobe dominated Lebron. Yet they played in different eras. Jokics stats are trending better than Lebrons etc etc. Take a rest, this was rough for you
Michael jorden hasn’t played in the NBA in 21 years.

Obviously, you were unaware of that.

IrishJohn stated that the NBA was unwatchable, and he made that comment in a contemporaneous context.

Then others chimed in, asking if Michael Jordan was unwatchable.
Unbeknownst to you, Michael Jordan hasn’t played in 21 years, so obviously, you’re also amongst the clueless.

Obviously, you were unaware of that.

IrishJohn stated that the NBA was unwatchable, and he made that comment in a contemporaneous context.

Then others chimed in, asking if Michael Jordan was unwatchable.
Unbeknownst to you, Michael Jordan hasn’t played in 21 years, so obviously, you’re also amongst the clueless.
You are wrong like usual. He asked IrishJohn about the 90s and he said he did not watch in the 90s, including MJ.

He said he did not watch the 90s, it was unwatchable according to him

Comprehension is not your strong suit

Reactions: BGI User 756
You are wrong like usual. He asked IrishJohn about the 90s and he said he did not watch in the 90s, including MJ.

When “you” say I’m wrong, that means I’m right.
Here’s what IrishJohn said:

“Yeah no, NBA sucks!”

That’s a contemporaneous statement.
Since you’re vocabulary is limited, that’s a present tense statement.
He’s saying that the NBA sucks, presently.

“Has for a long time”

That means that he’s declaring the NBA has sucked for a long time, far back in the past and that it continues to suck right up until today.

“Unwatchable!”

That’s also a contemporaneous statement. Meaning that in its present form, today, the NBA is unwatchable

My reading comprehension skills remain lean.

You are the one who lacks reading comprehension skills, not me.

You’re never in doubt, but you’re rarely right !

Since you didn’t understand IrishJohn’s statement, and the context in which he made it, I’ll remind you, Michael Jordan hasn’t played in the NBA in 21 years

When “you” say I’m wrong, that means I’m right.
Here’s what IrishJohn said:

“Yeah no, NBA sucks!”

That’s a contemporaneous statement.
Since you’re vocabulary is limited, that’s a present tense statement.
He’s saying that the NBA sucks, presently.

“Has for a long time”

That means that he’s declaring the NBA has sucked for a long time, far back in the past and that it continues to suck right up until today.

“Unwatchable!”

That’s also a contemporaneous statement. Meaning that in its present form, today, the NBA is unwatchable

My reading comprehension skills remain lean.

You are the one who lacks reading comprehension skills, not me.

You’re never in doubt, but you’re rarely right !

Since you didn’t understand IrishJohn’s statement, and the context in which he made it, I’ll remind you, Michael Jordan hasn’t played in the NBA in 21 years
🤣🤣 you conveniently left out 2 more posts on the subject

🤣🤣

🤣🤣 you conveniently left out 2 more posts on the subject

🤣🤣
I quoted IrishJohn Word for Word, ergo there is no need to add additional posts

IrishJohn was clear in stating that the NBA was currently unwatchable

Evidently your lack of reading comprehension skills prohibited you from understanding that

I quoted IrishJohn Word for Word, ergo there is no need to add additional posts

IrishJohn was clear in stating that the NBA was currently unwatchable

Evidently your lack of reading comprehension skills prohibited you from understanding that
Nope. Go back and read again. He said the NBA became unwatchable in the late 80s

Stop lying

I watched the NBA last night.

Watchable.

Nope. Go back and read again. He said the NBA became unwatchable in the late 80s

Stop lying
You’re a liar

That’s not what he said

He said that the NBA sucks since the end of the 80s, not that it was unwatchable at the end of the 80s. Learn how to read with a scintilla of comprehension.

IrishJohn was clear, he stated that the NBA was unwatchable, TODAY !

I watched the NBA last night.

Watchable.
For me, the NBA playoffs are always watchable. Teams actually play defense and the level of effort is significantly greater at literally every position.

For me, the NBA playoffs are always watchable. Teams actually play defense and the level of effort is significantly greater at literally every position.
The NBA Playoffs are a completely different product from the regular season.. Simply a damn good watch.

You’re a liar

That’s not what he said

He said that the NBA sucks since the end of the 80s, not that it was unwatchable at the end of the 80s. Learn how to read with a scintilla of comprehension.

Reading comprehension does not suit you

Try again

You’re a liar

That’s not what he said

Can we please settle this nonsense so Pat doesnt go 16 more pages on this. @Irishjohn68 did you mean after the 80's the NBA was unwatchable to include watching MJ in the 90's was unwatchable as well?

Can we please settle this nonsense so Pat doesnt go 16 more pages on this. @Irishjohn68 did you mean after the 80's the NBA was unwatchable to include watching MJ in the 90's was unwatchable as well?
Here’s exactly what IrishJohn said:

“NBA sucks. Has since the end of the 80’s.”
“Yeah no, NBA sucks!
Has for a long time. Unwatchable!”

Stating that the “NBA sucks” “ has for a long time” are statements in the present tense, not past tense references.

If you understand English, you know exactly what he meant,

Here’s exactly what IrishJohn said:

“NBA sucks. Has since the end of the 80’s.”
“Yeah no, NBA sucks!
Has for a long time. Unwatchable!”

Stating that the “NBA sucks” “ has for a long time” are statements in the present tense, not past tense references.

If you understand English, you know exactly what he meant,
Dude, give it a rest.

Pretty much everything on tv except football has plummeted. NBA has one of the largest social media followings for sports and set record attendance. Its Global reach has made it the #2 most popular sport in the world behind soccer.
Neither soccer, or basketball of any kind is watched in my house and that's the only stats I care about
Btw is "MEDIA=twitter" an old post because Twitter no longer exists

Denver vs LA already spicy, love the intensity. The best thing that can happen for this series is Lakers take game 1. Love the Refs letting hand checks and arm bars go hope they dobt take away the physical play. AD and Lebron doing their part unfortanately DLo and Reeves cant hit sh!t a combine 0-7 from 3 and 6-15 overall. If Lakers have any shot those dudes gotta get better in a hurry.

Denver vs LA already spicy, love the intensity. The best thing that can happen for this series is Lakers take game 1. Love the Refs letting hand checks and arm bars go hope they dobt take away the physical play. AD and Lebron doing their part unfortanately DLo and Reeves cant hit sh!t a combine 0-7 from 3 and 6-15 overall. If Lakers have any shot those dudes gotta get better in a hurry.
Lakers are going to be a disaster. They are all in on LeFlop and wasting a draft pick on Bronny.. 😂 Lakers will be a shit show for a long time. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Chitown11 and d1042
Man Philly pissed that game away yikes. The last 40 seconds was what not to do when you have a 5 pt lead.

Reactions: sluggo69
39 year old Lebron with a charge, an amazing at the rim blocked dunk and a full court 1 touch pass for an easy dunk to AD not bad way to start the 1st 5 minutes of game 2. If Dlo can stay hot from 3 & Reeves can raise his level of play from straight ass Lakers have a shot.

Last edited:
Michael Porter Jr would be the GOAT if he got to play the Lakers every game dude just kills LA

39 year old Lebron with a charge, an amazing at the rim blocked dunk and a full court 1 touch pass for an easy dunk to AD not bad way to start the 1st 5 minutes of game 2. If Dlo can stay hot from 3 & Reeves can raise his level of play from straight ass Lakers have a shot.

Who cares, this is an ND forum, not a Laker or Leflop forum.

Reactions: Chitown11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT