ADVERTISEMENT

NDs opponents thus far: #109, #100, >#133, #59

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
Just a reminder how bad the competition has been to start the season. 3 opponents aren't ranked inside the top 100 and the 1 opponent that is is #59.

ND has handled business through 3 weeks but these are not just bad teams but some of the worst teams in the country (CMU included).

Last edited:
Just a reminder how bad the competition has been to start the season. 3 opponents aren't ranked inside the top 100 and the 1 opponent that is is #59.

ND has handled business through 3 weeks but these are not just bad teams but some of the worst teams in the country (CMU included).
At least they haven’t been “Marshalled” by the palookas !

Reactions: Chitown11

Chaseball up to his favorite activity again---bashing Notre Dame.

Navy almost beat Memphis last night on the road. It came down to the final play. And Memphis is one of the best teams in the AAC.
Beat Bethune Cookman as bad as Miami did and the game was at Memphis

Just a reminder how pathetic I am. I have bashed ND’s first 3 opponents and purposefully used flawed rankings to do such.

ND has handled business through 3 weeks which upsets me and I desperately want the board to to do the same. I’m going back to the basement.
^this

Reactions: Golson5
Just a reminder that the ACC is 4-1 vs the SEC with all wins by double digits & Chase's ranking system has Alabama ranked ahead of Texas who handily beat Bama on the road by double digits. Ill give the little guy credit most would keep their mouth shut after an embarrassing week but it seems the little guy has no shame in his game.

Reminder
Chase said BK led teams were well oiled machines & then LSU got blasted by FSU
Chase bet the under on ND win total of 8.5 & that's going down in flames.
Chase said the ACC was a trash conference yet has a 80% winning record vs the superior SEC.
If you're a bettor my biggest tip would be to fade Chase's analysis because he sucks at his job no matter the expertise he claims.

Reactions: BGI User 756
Nc state is around 30ish. Navy is better than in the 100s

F- is the worst system at ranking teams

Sagarin combines both FCS and FBS teams.

NC State is 54th. Navy (before last night's loss) is 115. Tennessee State is 204.

Sagarin combines both FCS and FBS teams.

NC State is 54th. Navy (before last night's loss) is 115. Tennessee State is 204.
I just looked up Sagarin. It seems even crazier than F+. They have Clemson 20th and Duke 51st right now.

UGA has played UT Martin and Ball State. OSU Indiana, W. KY and Youngstown. USC has played San Jose State and Nevada. MIchigan ECY and UNLV. NC State is MUCH tougher than anyone those teams have played.

Whats the beef?

UGA has played UT Martin and Ball State. OSU Indiana, W. KY and Youngstown. USC has played San Jose State and Nevada. MIchigan ECY and UNLV. NC State is MUCH tougher than anyone those teams have played.

Whats the beef?

True. And Tennessee State is far worse than anyone those teams have played.

Whats the beef?
And Nevada is really bad. Like possibly worst squad in FBS

Chase my balls must be a racist. Freeman is doing a good job this year. And it's killing him. Kelly is his boy. He's been busy throwing his team under the bus...Go Chase my balls go!

Reactions: BGI User 756
I would bet Navy and NC State would be undefeated if they played UGA, Michigan or USC’a schedule to date.

It’s just a silly thread. Did we post Bama playing Citadel? We already know that ND will play the toughest schedule of ANY of the top 10 teams.

UT Martin and Youngstown State are also FCS teams.

Yes. And as with FBS teams, not all FCS teams are equal.

All the games count. NC St is better than most G5 teams and Tennessee State is bottom of the barrel.

Yes. And as with FBS teams, not all FCS teams are equal.

All the games count. NC St is better than most G5 teams and Tennessee State is bottom of the barrel.
Are you really going to nitpick between UT Martin and Tenn State? Does it really matter which one we played?

And BTW, ND scheduled TSU because they wanted to host an HBCU at ND Stadium for the first time. That's why they were scheduled.

And BTW, ND scheduled TSU because they wanted to host an HBCU at ND Stadium for the first time. That's why they were scheduled.
Yes, I have read the cover story.

ND will play a tough schedule when all is said and done. But through three games, it is the weakest in the top ten besides that of Georgia.

“ND will play a tough schedule when all is said and done. But through three games, it is the weakest in the top ten besides that of Georgia.”

This is 💯 bullshit ^^^^^^^^^^^^

“ND will play a tough schedule when all is said and done. But through three games, it is the weakest in the top ten besides that of Georgia.”

This is 💯 bullshit ^^^^^^^^^^^^
At this UTD forum reputable resources data reputable systems etc mean absolutely nothing

It's all dismissed merely by a poster calling it "bullshit" with nothing to back up their view

People aren't here trying to learn more about Notre Dame football or have reasonable discussions about the team or analyze where they fall amongst other teams they are here seeking confirmation bias that Notre Dame is a contender despite all the evidence to the contrary

Anybody who presents the evidence is considered an enemy of the board and it's open season to bash hate ridicule mock the living crap out of that person until they decide not to post or change their viewpoint

There's a whole faction of people on this site that simply don't post their opinion because they know they'll be ridiculed and shamed by half of the forum here and it's a shame

You would think on a site that prides itself on having alumni from an elite institution that it would be above this trash mob mentality and that there would be some intellectual honesty and integrity

Last edited:

ND will play a tough schedule when all is said and done. But through three games, it is the weakest in the top ten besides that of Georgia.

This is kind of misleading as besides FSU and UT, no one in the Top10 has played anyone worth a damn. Honestly, NCST “might” be the 3rd toughest team anyone in the Top10 has played behind Bama and LSU. Shows you just how bad the schedules have been thus far. Either way, after today, the following four weeks will make or break our season

Michigan won’t play a quality team until Nov 11th when the season is almost over. Good grief! If PSU and OSU fall apart, an undefeated Michigan might not have an argument to make the playoffs.

Last edited:
At this UTD forum reputable resources data reputable systems etc mean absolutely nothing

It's all dismissed merely by a poster calling it "bullshit" with nothing to back up their view

People aren't here trying to learn more about Notre Dame football or have reasonable discussions about the team or analyze where they fall amongst other teams they are here seeking confirmation bias that Notre Dame is a contender despite all the evidence to the contrary

Anybody who presents the evidence is considered an enemy of the board and it's open season to bash hate ridicule mock the living crap out of that person until they decide not to post or change their viewpoint

There's a whole faction of people on this site that simply don't post their opinion because they know they'll be ridiculed and shamed by half of the forum here and it's a shame

You would think on a site that prides itself on having alumni from an elite institution that it would be above this trash mob mentality and that there would be some intellectual honesty and integrity
All I know is this forum gets dumber every time you post and comment.

Disagree. You could make a good argument @NC State is the 3rd toughest game anybody in the top 10 has won.

And Michigan certainly hasn't beaten anyone good yet. ECU (your best win) is on par with Navy. FYI Navy beat them last year.

The difference between Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, OSU, etc. (the tier 1 contenders) compared to ND is that those brands have proved that they can compete with the best teams in the country already regardless of the lack of challenge early on in their respective schedules. They also have the benefit of having other systems/resources showing that they are top teams (either by having more talent, by having better production/metrics, etc.).

ND however still has a lot to prove and the media is already anointing them when ND hasn't really proven anything yet. Piling up 1-sided stomps vs the worst competition in the country is exactly that: easy wins vs bad competition. You can't really read into it more than that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT