ADVERTISEMENT

Muffet’s Clemson postgame interview was quite shocking

11NCs

ND Expert
Mar 4, 2011
Basically wrote off her players and the season. Not a good look.

Basically wrote off her players and the season. Not a good look.
It must be in the air at present. Kelly just said he can't win with the garbage he has now so what the hell....
Smart athlete is the new trendy oxymoron.

lil Ms Muffet sat on her tuffet and messed up her hair!

She must really be down but then again this year has been a disaster.

Especially as the last 3-4 were so great.

Sad thing is that I cannot disagree with her. This season is indeed lost.

Reactions: notredamerises23
when the going gets tough the tough...fold like cheap umbrellas?

After Muffet went on her "I hate men" (not an actual quote, but it is a sarcastic suggestion of her feelings based off of things she's said about men coaching women's sports) rant I pretty much wrote her off. Honestly, I couldn't care less if she ever wins another game she has lost my support with pushing her agenda on the program.

After Muffet went on her "I hate men" (not an actual quote, but it is a sarcastic suggestion of her feelings based off of things she's said about men coaching women's sports) rant I pretty much wrote her off. Honestly, I couldn't care less if she ever wins another game she has lost my support with pushing her agenda on the program.
I bet she would not spit on you if she walked by and you were on fire.

And I would applaud.

LOUDLY.

Reactions: amazingreis
Since she is considered at the least to be the third best Womens College basketball coach of all time she has reason to be, but then again some here really are unable to grasp the obvious.

likeyou!

try separating the BB coach and persona! she is a jerk!

I got no problem with that. I just laugh at posters like you that think their opinion means something.

You should start by looking in the mirror and laughing at your self sweetheart. Because last i checked you are coming on here giving your equally meaningless and irrelevant opinions about MM. This is a forum where fans come and give their opinions. If that upsets you? Then what can i say? You're a bitch.

Reactions: Catholicfan95
Probably because she hates men
wow, how original.

Muffet was very straightforward which means idiots like you then think she is a bitch, etc.

The vast majority of assistants in Womens BB are male. She believes there are plenty of women out there that do not get a chance and will do all she can to give them one.

Is that extreme is this day and age? Not at all when you look at all the PC garbage going on. Sort of like affirmative action, is it not?

Reactions: Bumpdaddy
wow, how original.

Muffet was very straightforward which means idiots like you then think she is a bitch, etc.

The vast majority of assistants in Womens BB are male. She believes there are plenty of women out there that do not get a chance and will do all she can to give them one.

Is that extreme is this day and age? Not at all when you look at all the PC garbage going on. Sort of like affirmative action, is it not?

I never called her any names nor do I think that's what she is. Her actions speak to her character and her quotes about men coaching in sports are a representation that she's not about equality or equal opportunity, she's about giving bigger platform to women, she's a taker, which is fine, but it's a bad message to send and it in no way reflects any kind of justice to the real cause of equality for female coaches. It was classlessly done.

I doubt her husband of 42 years and her son thinks she hates men. :)

All this dislike of Muffet because she favors an all-female staff on a women's basketball team?
I think she is right. Men really should not be coaching in women's basketball.

It must be in the air at present. Kelly just said he can't win with the garbage he has now so what the hell....
You are by far the biggest a-hole I have ever meet. Go follow a different program we don't need you.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I doubt her husband of 42 years and her son thinks she hates men. :)

All this dislike of Muffet because she favors an all-female staff on a women's basketball team?

I don't care for what she stands for, and in my opinion I think what she's said about Geno is petty. Geno has done more for women's b-ball then any other coach ever. I think she's just jealous and that's where a lot of her hate comes from.

Who gives a sh!t. @ this point you are better off as a government worker then playing in WNBA. Man I thought bowl attendance was bad till you see those crowds.

Since she is considered at the least to be the third best Womens College basketball coach of all time she has reason to be, but then again some here really are unable to grasp the obvious.

At least the third best all time? So, either 1,2, or 3? According to whom?

You have Pat & Geno, and then a dozen others who could be third.

And to others in this thread, I don't think Muffet hates men. As to her point, there are a hell of a lot more men coaching women than women coaching men.

I don't care for what she stands for, and in my opinion I think what she's said about Geno is petty. Geno has done more for women's b-ball then any other coach ever. I think she's just jealous and that's where a lot of her hate comes from.

She would like to see more women take leadership positions in women's basketball. How is that hate?

Yes, Geno is a legend but he does come off as being rather assinine too.

You must read a lot more into them than I do.

I encourage you to do some research. I think she's trying to stand up for women and push for equality, I just do not agree with the way she does it, which doesn't make me right in anyway it's just why I don't really care for her. Again, Geno has done more for women's basketball then any other woman in the history of the sport, I think it's poor taste to knock on him and suggest he's a sexist, which Muffet did in a round about way.

Just read up on it.

I encourage you to do some research. I think she's trying to stand up for women and push for equality, I just do not agree with the way she does it, which doesn't make me right in anyway it's just why I don't really care for her. Again, Geno has done more for women's basketball then any other woman in the history of the sport, I think it's poor taste to knock on him and suggest he's a sexist, which Muffet did in a round about way.

Just read up on it.

Good grief, I have followed the ND ladies and Muffet for years...which means I have done my research. I just don't get the rub you speak of and when it comes to Geno...it cuts both ways.

I think you hire the best person for the job regardless of gender, though I do get that women need to take more leadership roles in women's sports.

Reactions: GoldCountryND
Good grief, I have followed the ND ladies and Muffet for years...which means I have done my research. I just don't get the rub you speak of and when it comes to Geno...it cuts both ways.

I think you hire the best person for the job regardless of gender, though I do get that women need to take more leadership roles in women's sports.

We can just agree to disagree then.

I never called her any names nor do I think that's what she is. Her actions speak to her character and her quotes about men coaching in sports are a representation that she's not about equality or equal opportunity, she's about giving bigger platform to women, she's a taker, which is fine, but it's a bad message to send and it in no way reflects any kind of justice to the real cause of equality for female coaches. It was classlessly done.
Interesting take...:rolleyes:

This. She is getting bad Karma for her stupid comment

too bad the team takes it on the chin.

she is not speaking intelligently of late. The Admin should have reprimanded her for her bigotry. But they fell into SEC mode and looked the other way

This. She is getting bad Karma for her stupid comment

too bad the team takes it on the chin.

she is not speaking intelligently of late. The Admin should have reprimanded her for her bigotry. But they fell into SEC mode and looked the other way
Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind!

This thread has EVERYTHING, Lool.

giphy.gif

Reactions: nemeth#5
post the article where Kelly said this because he would not call his current players garbage without having them leaving in a huge mass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT