ADVERTISEMENT

What is Pyne?

Obviously do.

You saw how his career turned out right?

Who was right, me or the Raiders?
You’ve transitioned from a know nothing to a liar !

Now you’re claiming that you knew that he’d be a failure before he was drafted.

You’re a fraud and a liar

You have no credibility, only 20-20 hindsight.

You’re such a schmuck !

You’ve transitioned from a know nothing to a liar !

Now you’re claiming that you knew that he’d be a failure before he was drafted.

You’re a fraud and a liar

You have no credibility, only 20-20 hindsight.

You’re such a schmuck !
Yes I thought he was a bum who had no business going in the first round.

I was right. My team the raiders were wrong. Like they usually are. We are awful at drafting in the first round. Probably the worst drafting team in the first round in the last 20 years

I don't get the negative reaction to 4-4-3's posts. Yeah, a little long and a little repetitive, like those of many other posters. But they are reasoned out and make a lot of sense.

Since Holtz left, it's been the same refrain: Once we get the right coach (and sometimes AD), everything will be alright. Meanwhile the rest of the world witnessed the wheels come off ND football starting in 1994 when tightened admission standards started to be applied.

Can ND still win a championship in today's atmosphere? Maybe, but highly unlikely.
Five games against OSU during that time, each with the same result.

ND started out competitively in each game before OSU pulled away by exerting its will in the 4th quarter.

And that's just ONE barometer.

Yes I thought he was a bum who had no business going in the first round.

I was right. My team the raiders were wrong. Like they usually are. We are awful at drafting in the first round. Probably the worst drafting team in the first round in the last 20 years
What made you think that he wasn’t talented enough to make it in the NFL

What made you think that he wasn’t talented enough to make it in the NFL
Because his first 2 years he was below average. He had 1 good year. Besides having a strong arm I didnt see anything out of him that said he was going to be this great nfl player. No other team picks him that early besides the Raiders. They love players with big arms and receivers with speed. It usually ends up very bad for us

ADVERTISEMENT