ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville will destroy Clemson.. Best college football team since 1995 Nebraska.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
If I was your financial advisor---I would tell you to liquidate all of your accounts and put it on Louisville on Saturday. Clemson lacks the athletes that Louisville has and will get dominated.
If Alabama played Louisville today they would get beat by ten points or more.
Louisville is the best team in the country.
The Acc is the toughest conference in college football.
Notre Dame needs to join the ACC ASAP !!!

If I was your financial advisor---I would tell you to liquidate all of your accounts and put it on Louisville on Saturday. Clemson lacks the athletes that Louisville has and will get dominated.
Please, stop shooting heroin into your eyeballs.

Reactions: end_23
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. Maybe it will help with your Brian Kelly OCD.
How are we going to shut down their 1 receiver? I think we may go with Tillery 1 on 1. That will confuse them.

Should be an excellent game
ACC is NOT the toughest Conference
Louisville could very well be #1 at some point this season
I think they lose to tOSU, and Michigan

Should be an excellent game
ACC is NOT the toughest Conference
Louisville could very well be #1 at some point this season
I think they lose to tOSU, and Michigan

Louisville beat # 2 Florida State 63 to 21 and average over 60 points a game. They are going to dominate #5 Clemson and then they are going to dominate #6 Houston later in the year. I think they are going to steamroll everyone that plays them.
They are better than Alabama better than Ohio State better than Michigan. They are loaded and Coach Bobby Petrino is going to show no mercy on anybody this year for the way everyone trash talked and made fun of him in that cheerleader scandal ! No Mercy !!

Agree with Legend Steve. No contest. UM is head and shoulders above Saban. No contest. UM 157–27, NS 195-60

Nick at MSU, 7-6 avg.....UM at 12-1. Same conf.

Louisville beat # 2 Florida State 63 to 21 and average over 60 points a game. They are going to dominate #5 Clemson and then they are going to dominate #6 Houston later in the year. I think they are going to steamroll everyone that plays them.
They are better than Alabama better than Ohio State better than Michigan. They are loaded and Coach Bobby Petrino is going to show no mercy on anybody this year for the way everyone trash talked and made fun of him in that cheerleader scandal ! No Mercy !!
Time will tell

Reactions: Bodizephax
Best team in country....

Houston. Write it down

National champs 2016

I'm not really a fan of either. Just saying at MSU and LSU (minus one year) he was average. At 2.0 U, he is top notch. UM has been impressive everywhere. Not a huge fan, just looking win/loss. If I had my pick to ND, it would be UM 10 out of 10 times over Saban.

Not super impressed with Houston other than their QB. One trick pony against the right team. ND would be 5-0 with that schedule as well. Lets rate them against the cardinals.

Lamar, Texas State, Ucon, Cinci....that's a 100+ schedule

Louisville and Houston meet later in the season. Game of the Century !!
The reason I have Houston all the way is collectively they play tenacious.

Defensively they just swarm everything. It's a treat to watch a team play with so much energy on defense. I love ND but we are no where close to that. We might have the bodies to do it but up until now with all the confusion and acceptable lazy play we had no idea.

We'll see in the next few weeks.

Were you on the back of his motorcycle?

Bodi, one of my sons is a financial adviser and partner in a firm that specializes in investment planning. We are meeting at Bob Evans this morning before the game so I will ask him if he agrees with putting up the farm for a Louisville win. What's the sure thing? A Louisville win or ND pitching a shut out?

Lamar Jackson is better than Jameis Winston and Johnny Football,,, put together.... but Clemson could rise to this occasion and win.

Lamar Jackson is better than Jameis Winston and Johnny Football,,, put together.... but Clemson could rise to this occasion and win.

Louisville Coach always has problem closing the deal. Its been a problem for him forever. He has always taken the most JUCO players that is why his teams are always competitive.

Yeah, could that work at ND ? It's going to take a new strategy to be the Best,,, IF Irish really have a hope to be back on top again.

Yeah, could that work at ND ? It's going to take a new strategy to be the Best,,, IF Irish really have a hope to be back on top again.

The Irish just need to be permitted to recruit some of the types like Holtz was able during the his term. Even if you do not get JUCO's. Kelly if he survives also needs to take a page out of Holtz's book as in firing coaches if they are not performing the tasks. Some of the coaches we have are not the best at their craft. IMO he appears to be to soft on them

I think Clemson effectively teaches their dbs to grab jerseys..WOW! After watching this game, I believe it is clear that ND is slow on both sides of the ball. Both of these teams fly around....even their dl are fast.

I think Clemson effectively teaches their dbs to grab jerseys..WOW! After watching this game, I believe it is clear that ND is slow on both sides of the ball. Both of these teams fly around....even their dl are fast.

The DL are all essentially Defensive Tackles . They need Defensive ends. The DB are slow especially @ safety. The offense is fast

Bad call Bodi. 1995 Nebraska? Do you actually WATCH College football? Lol. Just messin with you. OSU 2 years ago may be a solid comparison.

Thanks Bodi! When I saw this post I put $1000 on Clemson, immediately. You are the most unknowledgeable person I've ever seen. Your delusion of grandeur helped me win big.

Reactions: cgvr
Damn fun game to watch. First time I've seen Louisville play this year, and they win this game at home. Clemson fans are great and they make the home field a critical advantage, which I love. The college game has become so QB dominated, and the Louisville QB is one of the best dual threat QBs in college. Understand the call by Bodi for a Louisville win, but the crush part was a tad over the top. I would never bet the farm against Clemson at Clemson.

I guess you can add a no rated Tar heel team as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT