ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anything left---

mmboys07

All Star
Oct 3, 2004
Is there anything left of Notre Dame football??? No rushing offense; can't stop the run; can't stop the pass; no tight end; horrible special teams; horrible starts to games. And would someone please tell me what the offensive power is of this team??

I live in Washington. For years WSU Cougars have been losers. Everyone makes fun of them with the they "Couged it". Meaning, they will always find a way to lose. This is now ND football.

Reactions: 88ND
Is there anything left of Notre Dame football??? No rushing offense; can't stop the run; can't stop the pass; no tight end; horrible special teams; horrible starts to games. And would someone please tell me what the offensive power is of this team??

I live in Washington. For years WSU Cougars have been losers. Everyone makes fun of them with the they "Couged it". Meaning, they will always find a way to lose. This is now ND football.
Absolutely. Adversity time we choke on our guts.
BK has no idea how to win those tough games. If he doesn't our players will continue to be dumbfounded as well.

Expecting to win is ancient. We just go through the motions and by the third quarter when the game is just far enough out of reach we settle down and compete. Coming within just a what if away from winning.

But it's always the ****ing almost or what if ..or just so close ....

And the tease continues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT